Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-02-2017, 07:26 AM
Guide
What are these marks?

So, about 2-3 years ago I woke up with these random three dots on my leg shaped in a perfect triangle. There would have been nothing to just randomly make a perfect triangle of three dots on my leg while sleeping. But it eventually went away but I wanna know what it means and why I got it. Also, back in maybe 2013 I randomly got these violent jerks of my body and my body would sway like a snake and I would violently and aggressively speak these languages that I have never heard and don't know and sounded unearthly and I can still to this day at will speak those languages for some odd reason. My body parts would also move on there own. I also got a bunch of bloody scratches on my back that looked like a cat or something with claws clawed at my back but I don't have a cat and I always leave my door locked whenever I am in it and those scratches started a couple years ago also and I am still getting them. Matter of fact I have a recent scratch at the top of my back now. I took a picture of the three dots and a picture of a random scratch I woke up to on christmas eve last year on my upper arm. If anyone knows what these are and why I am getting scratches and what entities are following me that would be appreciated.

Here are links to the pictures of the three dots in a triangle and scratches I woke up to on christmas eve.

https://ibb.co/cRLj5a
https://ibb.co/eAVj5a
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:16 AM
Seeker

I've had something similar to that on my thigh a few years ago. I haven't had it since, but I never thought anything other than 'hey, i can make a triangle out of these dots' .. it also made me think of aliens for some reason. Lol.

As for the scratches, it could've been self-inflicted on accident, maybe you scratched yourself while you were asleep, or it could be something else. I don't think you'd ever find out unless you were actually awake.. or someone saw.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriko
I've had something similar to that on my thigh a few years ago. I haven't had it since, but I never thought anything other than 'hey, i can make a triangle out of these dots' .. it also made me think of aliens for some reason. Lol.

As for the scratches, it could've been self-inflicted on accident, maybe you scratched yourself while you were asleep, or it could be something else. I don't think you'd ever find out unless you were actually awake.. or someone saw.

No, I have tried to reach where the scratches are and I cannot reach there on my back.. they are long also and you would have to be very flexible to go down that far which I am not. And my nails are not ever sharp enough to cause such deep bloody cuts and I would wake up for causing myself these cuts if i did which i know i am not.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.