Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-01-2017, 07:52 AM
Master
Evil energy in a school, difficult to run away

I was in a school building and there was this evil energy around that was getting closer to me. Cannot remember the details there was more of a story to this part but i cant remember, that was the key feeling that an evil energy was infiltrating the school and affecting people. I was caring and interacting with some children and it got into a person that was in the same room. They began to grab people and when they did it wasn't good news. I managed to get myself out of the building, after making sure the children were safe, the people I was with had gotten out too mostly, it was difficult to move and a lot of effort. I found myself feeling disabled to move and I had to fight hard through the feeling. I was trying to run outside from the front door, with two girls from my old school, who in particular sat with me in Maths class, as soon as I was out the front door they were like "run" and I said I couldnt, my legs were so heavy and I was in slow motion, it was like my legs were in quicksand or something each step was so hard to take, outside the school it opened up into a field. I felt like I was running slow motion or had lead in my legs or something. I felt like they would see me if they come outside so I moved towards a carriage that was just to the right of me in the field and the way it was angled I could hide along its edge. The girls were still encouraging me to move away quicker but I was holding them back and was telling them to go on, I don't think they would leave me and carried on trying to carry me along quicker. The carriage was like the horse and carriage type, it was black with beautiful patterns on it that was exaggerated by highlighting red paint. It seemed out of place, like this was a symbol or message to me of some sorts. I could see chaos all around me. Then I woke up.

Would love to hear interpretations of this as I have no idea what it means. I used to have dreams were when I would have to fight to defend myself, my punches were so heavy and I couldnt actually hit them, it was like my arm moved in slow motion. That powerlessness stopped in that way, but now I see it in my legs when I am trying to run away in this dream.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Master
this truly seems unfamiliar to you?
events transpire in a circular manner, as in a spiral.
when the circle makes a complete revolution particulars
of the situation often seem familiar.
your dream appears to be speaking of a (long) past event
which bears similarities to your current life path.
life itself is as a school, where we learn lessons of being.
in myth, there was a continent of Atlantis. the people there
were overcome by an incursion of 'dark energy', and they
fell from their position into a denser reality -- the 3D world
of which we are aware.
that your dream self was unable to flee the circumstance
is simply a recognition that you had not escaped that fate.
you've now reached the end of that long cycle, and the
wheel has made a full turn. the old saying: "when one
door closes, another opens up" comes to mind... you're
not required to follow the path you'd taken before
(you've already done that).
the "out of place" carriage seems to be a conveniently
placed conveyance for you to make use of... it may be
a leftover piece of Atlantean technology (?)
Old 26-01-2017, 10:55 AM
Master
I felt confused why it was happening, I didn't know why it was all going bad but now you bring it to my attention, it seems clear to me yes....

My current partner was my twin in Atlantis so I have been aware of the similarities and underlying feelings that have seemed unexplained in this current life focus.

Yes that saying is accurate, I've felt like the last dregs of what has been dragging me down is leaving, I have felt the approach of the end of this cycle and have been waiting for the next door to open!

This carriage was most peculiar, it seemed 'otherworldly', it had a mystic air about it, like even the black paint looked so distinguished. I cannot find any similar pictures to it online that does what I saw any justice, what struck me when I was looking at it was that there was no horse and there wasn't meant to be....it felt like a transportation device, which funnily enough, teleportation has always been of significant interest to me, Ive always imagined completely dematerializing myself, to then materialize somewhere else. It was big and majestic, it was not an open carriage it was enclosed and the shape at the top was similar to the peaks and swirls in church building architecture, almost gothic....

What is the significance or meaning of this? that I am meant to use this in the dream to make an escape, or that I should be bringing this to light in this life?

Thank you for responding Horace, this is most helpful to me!
Old 26-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Master
the obvious idea is that the carriage is representing your merkaba.
Quote:
Merkabah, also spelled Merkaba, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body.
a merkaba is "the chariot of the gods", and it can transport it's owner anywhere.
your reference to 'otherwordly' leads me to believe that you may have
(originally) designed your merkaba on some other world, in some prior
life... and it seems to be available to you for the asking now.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Master
Wowza thats amazing! I just used the reference chariot earlier today...synchronicity at work here hehe

thank you so much for your input, that's not something I would have thought of for myself even though I could tell there was something special about it, thanks so much Horace, have a wonderful day :) Going to research into this now :)
Old 27-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Run....run far away.
Old 27-01-2017, 04:43 PM
Master
Excuse me? What do you mean by that?