Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Experiencer
Seeing white aura/body like forms while meditating

I recently attended a gong meditation where the energy was off the charts. My crown and 3rd eye were far more active than I'm used to. During this session, I saw 3 white body like forms, more like two and a half, that merged with my body during meditation. Is there anything to take from the experience? After this session I seem to be able to touch awareness far more easily than before.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Experiencer

It's hard to say for sure.. for me at least; not confident with 'reading' people from a distance.

Most likely it's energy that your saw/felt.. I wouldn't be assuming that some beings attached themselves to you. This generally doesn't happen, or at least not in the manner you've described (as far as I'm aware of).

There is a small chance that some beings saw you as a medium, and were trying to communicate through you. But it doesn't seem like this occurred.

I have a feeling that some beings were there to help clear out some blockages for you, and your increased awareness is the result of it.

As for what you should take from it.. maybe that you're starting to wake up, and that you're on the right path. Keep meditating and attending your group sessions. They seem to be working for you.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Carnate, it was as if it only turned into the humanoid form before it descended. I definitely didn't get the sensation it was anything negative, but one that I felt total serenity with. It reminded me of when my kundalini rose in a smaller sense, and I didn't panic or break. Its funny when you have that feeling like you've been awake but yet unsure how many times this has occurred. All in all, I'm resolved to go with the flow, and enjoy the ride because its a ride within a ride etc.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Experiencer

Great to hear.

And don't get caught up in this 'awake' or 'enlightened' ideas/terms... this is only really relevant when you compare yourself to other people. Which is to say that there are many degrees of 'awakeness'. Each step along this path results in increased awareness of how much there is to learn and understand; which adds to how far we can progress. We're never truly reach an enlightened state, because we can always see a new goal ahead of us. When people say "I'm enlightened / awake", they're really making this claim as a comparison to other people.. which does serve a purpose in some ways.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Ascender

Lately, when meditating, I have been "seeing" shadows and also, some colors, particularly a purplish type. The first time I ever meditated was in a group-led session and I fully saw a different color every time the person leading the meditation said a different word, at the end, everything went white. It was really cool.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 03-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Lately, when meditating, I have been "seeing" shadows and also, some colors, particularly a purplish type. The first time I ever meditated was in a group-led session and I fully saw a different color every time the person leading the meditation said a different word, at the end, everything went white. It was really cool.
Same here, usually purple/dark bluish eyes and symbols
Old 06-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate

When people say "I'm enlightened / awake", they're really making this claim as a comparison to other people.. which does serve a purpose in some ways.
What if people are saying it they are not comparing it to other people but to the state they where in before, having recognized a huge shift/change inside themselves? Just as one notices the difference between 'asleep at night' and 'awakening in the morning'.
It seems possible that not all people are comparing themselves to others and that one can personally notice radical changes within themselves without comparing externally for validation that change has happened.

To the Poster - I find colors to be a normal part of meditating when a state of No Mind is reached, shapes and scenes and all manner of things. Synesthesia - seeing color or seeing music turn into colors is normal too. I conceder this as seeing with my third eye instead of the two front facing eyes. It interprets information differently than they do and often see's the subtle realms and fullness thereof.