Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-03-2017, 01:33 AM
Newbie ;)

i keep seeing the number 47 everyday

i see it atleast 5 or 6 times a day...does this mean anything?
Old 16-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Master
Hi,

That is a very interesting number combination. In numerology 4 represents earth or being grounded and 7 represents spirituality and non physical things. Added together 4+7=11. Now eleven as a master number represents illumination and taken together 1+1=2 for choice and/or duality.

In your case I would ask how you would go about integration physical reality(earth) with esoteric things like spirituality. How do you posture your choices in that respect?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Suspended
Keep an eye out for the number 47 in other area's of your life for a clue to the message that's being communicated.
Old 17-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

That is a very interesting number combination. In numerology 4 represents earth or being grounded and 7 represents spirituality and non physical things. Added together 4+7=11. Now eleven as a master number represents illumination and taken together 1+1=2 for choice and/or duality.

In your case I would ask how you would go about integration physical reality(earth) with esoteric things like spirituality. How do you posture your choices in that respect?

John

I started seeing the same number everywhere a few years ago and still see it quite often.

I was shifting/awakening at the time and was guided to the conclusion which you have mentioned here, John.

I was melding my earth and spiritual energies at the time and anchoring new realities.

Sometimes now - I see the number - usually when I am feeling that my energy is in balance or if something significant is happening.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I started seeing the same number everywhere a few years ago and still see it quite often.

I was shifting/awakening at the time and was guided to the conclusion which you have mentioned here, John.

I was melding my earth and spiritual energies at the time and anchoring new realities.

Sometimes now - I see the number - usually when I am feeling that my energy is in balance or if something significant is happening.

Thank you for sharing that experience with us. I hope it helps the OP to appreciate these things.

John

Old 10-05-2017, 08:06 AM
Pathfinder

Hi,

Since everyone's talking about it, I'd like to share my story too. The numbers I was seeing was 1 and 9 - all combinations of it. Since I don't know much about numerology, I haven't really paid much attention to it.

@John32241: can you analyze these numbers for me please?
Old 10-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaVibes91
Hi,

Since everyone's talking about it, I'd like to share my story too. The numbers I was seeing was 1 and 9 - all combinations of it. Since I don't know much about numerology, I haven't really paid much attention to it.

@John32241: can you analyze these numbers for me please?

Hello,

All combinations of 1 & 9, that is quite interesting.

The one represents new beginnings essentially and the nine is for closure and/or completion.

Much of the time when we closing out some aspect of a cycle that 9 will appear. That will then be followed by the 1. What must be taken into consideration however is that we have many things going on in our life. Seeing a number like 19 for example could mean we have started a new beginning with one thing and are in the process of completing some thing else.

For me the context of when I see a number matters a lot. I ask myself why did I see this number under those circumstances. The intuitive inclination I get helps me to recognize the energy I was experiencing when I observed a number.

I hope these thoughts will be helpful.

John