Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Knower
Jesus Christ

It is said that we descended from Heaven down onto Earth. When we die, being that we trust in Christ, we will ascend into heaven.

There is often confusion about Christ and God. You should know that they are not external entities, rather "embedded" in us.

We share the identity of Christ. God is in us. God, or the Lord, is no more than our imagination. Our imagination is God. God became man, and man realized he is God.

God is not something that you can see. You can look at a tree and say "It's just a tree", but there is a magical presence about the tree that is one with God. You can look at a human the same exact way.

We have a body and a face, but we are much more than these labels.
Old 22-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
Our imagination is God. God became man, and man realized he is God.

God is not something that you can see. You can look at a tree and say "It's just a tree", but there is a magical presence about the tree that is one with God. You can look at a human the same exact way.
This is my exact understanding. Most perceive "God" as a thing that created the thing. I perceive "God" as the thing itself, and everything that is of the thing as "God."
Old 22-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
It is said that we descended from Heaven down onto Earth. When we die, being that we trust in Christ, we will ascend into heaven.

There is often confusion about Christ and God. You should know that they are not external entities, rather "embedded" in us.

We share the identity of Christ. God is in us. God, or the Lord, is no more than our imagination. Our imagination is God. God became man, and man realized he is God.

From a Christian perspective I view Jesus as the man and Christ as the evolved state of consciousness which he acquired. But that is just my opinion.

From a more metaphysical perspective; GOD is not an entity, God is not a “thing,” a thing is something which has borders and boundaries; to me GOD is infinite; without edges, borders and boundaries.

God is nothing and everything, in my point of view. God is nothing because nothing literally means no-thing, and everything refers to absolutely everything.

We are created in God’s image and likeness, in that all of creation is created in the image, or projected as a reflection, of divine light, just as an image is projected onto a screen by light. The likeness of God in its’ un-manifested purity is within us. Thus we are created in the image and likeness of God.

I view everything as that which I call God; God is the only presence which exists and it exists everywhere. The darkness is nothing more than the shadow of the light. We can choose to live in the shadow or we can choose to live in the light. I do not believe in a devil but if there is a devil it works for God. IMHO.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:

My understanding is that Jesus is a Dual Being meaning he is both a human being and he is God at the same time. He is God the Son. God is everything and nothing. He can manifest as anything like a tree, a human being, a bird, a mountain, a star or nothing and come as a voice, etc. He is bottomless and topless, no beginning and no end. Jesus is the beginning and the end.
Everybody ascend back to where the came upon death from regardless of whether they believe in Christ or not