Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account
In dream studies where dna was altered in rats so that neurons can be seen under florescent light, they followed thought processes within different states of consciousness. They recorded the pattern of neurons firing as it went through a maze, and then again in pre REM and well as in REM consciousnesses. In pre REM the thoughts were always always in fast forward, sometimes backwards, maybe looping a section over and over again and the most interesting is how it was able to visit multiple places within the maze at once. Flashes of thought, multilayered thought. REM was always in real-time.

I believe that this process in humans is a some sort of phase space. Where we have open access our experiences, through the synesthesia of l inking emotion to symbols. The same way an artist creates i believe that in this phase space we blur lines. Open access but coded. Maybe to prevent you feeling like you don't have free will? Who knows.

But then again maybe there could be a ghost in the machine. That possibly there is access to an energy already present. The trick is to not suspect that is what is happening because then you miss guidance. But sometimes they do feel other worldly and our instincts tell us that's what it is. A healthy dose of scepticism allows you to receive the guidance without being intercepted by part of the machine. Anything that goes beyond logic should only be believed only if it was part of your experience. But then again we can go back to the question of the psyche and its skew perception.. The psyche's own maze it creates for avoidance. Delusion is the culprit. To not understand suffering. If there are beings who guide us through our dreams or it is a part of the design, it's a fail safe. We are telling ourselves to wake up as we are dreaming.
Old 25-01-2019, 06:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I've felt this before a couple times it was an alternate life of mine, another time it was on a totally different dimension that had a very vivid look to it. I think it was my home as I felt nothing but peace there.

I had a similar dream, vivid colours and like, transporting through a portal into another dimension or something like that.