Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Master
[quote=God-Like]

Hi CSEe

When you speak of acceptance CSEe do you feel that if one accepts their weaknesses and their desires then in 'that acceptance' of self aspects will then dissolves the weaknesses and the desires?(Unquote=God Like )

Perhaps thats my current understanding of the difference between awareness of knowledge and acceptance in realization .
I am now of the opinion , aware that I am a pollutant that all my love , desire , emotions is a pollutant , understand that my current ultimate desire / love for my daughter is my ultimate suffering but...........I have not reach to any realization to accept it ........aware , understand and know is totally different from realization ........
just like I had explained before about my weight , eventhough there are tons of materials , advice , knowledge of the dis-advantages on over-weight without own realization I will never change my lifestyle .
I am now understand that all beings is in own process of purification that never related to others same as the 12 years old girl that I call "my daughter"...I understand she is a beings same as the ant in the garden , a pen on the table , tree outside my window that never owned or related to me but I am currently still attached to the self in me - MYSELF .
Is not that simple , or easy to eradicate or to be free of ownself ......is seems impossible for me now to regard "my daughter" same as your daughter........that need a great push of realization .

( Quote God-Like )How will you purify or eradicate your weaknesses?[/color]( Un-quote God Like )

I dont know ........that is why I keep learning in here and else where......from all sources ......realization is not caused by knowledge or skills or anytthing or anyone .......realizations is a PROCESS that involve all experiences , knowledge , learning , discovering , understanding by being awake .........that is what I currently understand of Buddhism .

( Quote God-Like ) Do you feel jesus or buddha or any of the masters were teachers?( Un-quote God-Like )

Yes , all living or non-living is my teacher regardless their actions , their lifestyles or whether "dead" or " have life"........
Osama Bin Laden or Mr Siddharta or Dalai Lama or the tree or the rubbish or the virus or the rock ...is a great source of learning , understanding , discover ownself , own purity .... they are all SAME and EQUAL to me . In realization of ownself or I prefer to understand it as Buddhism no one is greater than others or lesser than others .........no one can claimed ownself as "teacher" to others but others is always a great teacher to ownself ............Thats Buddhism to me currently .

( Quote God Like )Where would you say in your opinion were these individuals coming from when they shared their realizations? Ego?( Un quote God Like )

In my current understanding of Buddhism , is always my own learning process to understand myself....not others .........is always own choice , own will in own path , own journey in own world ......they are in their world never related to me as I am in my world never related to them ........but I can always learn from their action or re-action to understand my own same as they too can learn from my action or re-action ...........as own suffering can only caused by own action or re-actions not caused by any others ......so in short I should not bother or imagine or thinking of their action for them except only learning for my own learning process................

Thks CSEe]

Last edited by CSEe : 14-04-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old 16-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
It's not that we see or don't see self and others, or the many within one.
Nor that our material senses necessarily interfere rather than complement the energetic and spiritual senses. I am simply saying that there is a reality. It can be viewed from multiple perspectives. Energetic and spiritual senses can aid greatly in all perception.Senses are not hear to mislead but to inform, in their deepest and truest expression, including the physical senses.

7L

I understand your thoughts here Amanda .

I just want to share a little story if I may . Are you sitting comfortable . :)

I stopped by at our local store to buy a few groceries and to post a letter . As I walked past a small group of shops I noticed 3 boys playing together and having a good laugh . I noticed that one boy was in a wheelchair and by the looks of it he was having as much fun as the other two boys who were taking turns in pushing the boy up and down curbs and in and out of concrete bollards as if they were on a race track (lol) ..

My heart went out to all of them especially the wheelchair bound child because of his handicap and to the other boys because they were treating him the same, in fact they seemed to ignore his handicap altogether in one respect ..

Anyhow I was moments later standing in a queue in one of the shops and my mind was still pondering on those boys outside and it was one of those moments that touched me deeply, there seemed to be something in what I saw that spoke to me . Of course I have seen / experienced many things that perhaps would or could seem ten times worse or be it greater heart rendering moments lol but this was intuitively telling me something .. There was a lesson here and yet I wasn't sure on why this particular event spoke to me louder than most .

I then left the shop and I could see the boys again, they were taking a well earned rest lol, they were just sitting and chatting amongst themselves as they do when the wheelchair bound boy got up from the chair to let another boy take his turn in the wheelchair and it was his turn to now push ... and off they went ..

OMG!! (lol) .

I was drawn in hook line and sinker as they say .. There was nothing wrong with the boy!!

So although our senses are wonderful tools that enable us to try and evaluate and ascertain what is _ it can also portray anything but the truth of what actually is ..

This is why I would say this event spoke to me ..

x daz x
Old 18-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I understand your thoughts here Amanda .

I just want to share a little story if I may . Are you sitting comfortable . :)

I stopped by at our local store to buy a few groceries and to post a letter . As I walked past a small group of shops I noticed 3 boys playing together and having a good laugh . I noticed that one boy was in a wheelchair and by the looks of it he was having as much fun as the other two boys who were taking turns in pushing the boy up and down curbs and in and out of concrete bollards as if they were on a race track (lol) ..

My heart went out to all of them especially the wheelchair bound child because of his handicap and to the other boys because they were treating him the same, in fact they seemed to ignore his handicap altogether in one respect ..

Anyhow I was moments later standing in a queue in one of the shops and my mind was still pondering on those boys outside and it was one of those moments that touched me deeply, there seemed to be something in what I saw that spoke to me . Of course I have seen / experienced many things that perhaps would or could seem ten times worse or be it greater heart rendering moments lol but this was intuitively telling me something .. There was a lesson here and yet I wasn't sure on why this particular event spoke to me louder than most .

I then left the shop and I could see the boys again, they were taking a well earned rest lol, they were just sitting and chatting amongst themselves as they do when the wheelchair bound boy got up from the chair to let another boy take his turn in the wheelchair and it was his turn to now push ... and off they went ..

OMG!! (lol) .

I was drawn in hook line and sinker as they say .. There was nothing wrong with the boy!!

So although our senses are wonderful tools that enable us to try and evaluate and ascertain what is _ it can also portray anything but the truth of what actually is ..

This is why I would say this event spoke to me ..

x daz x
Daz...
That's still a moving story...because you were moved, and I understand why.

I would say it spoke to you for another reason...
not to tell you to doubt your senses...
but rather to tell you to trust your heart and your instincts over all your other senses.

Your heart and your inner sight are your guides. They are connect you to your soul, to who you truly are.
They and they alone will point you to true North when all else misleads you...or any of us.

What I mean...

Your inner sight saw the underlying truth of this, the message.

The message was that in truth, we should take people as they are, as a whole package. Not just the outer.
The spirit of a young boy is no different in wanting to experience joy through play and cameraderie, just because he is handicapped.
The boys playing with the "wheelchair bound" boy appeared to be doing just that, taking him as he was, and they were highlighting the deeper truth, the deeper message.

Your outer sight then saw the boy get up from the wheelchair, and so you may be tempted to dismiss the deeper meaning you took from the scene earlier.
This is the illusion at work.

Trust your inner sight, trust the message it "saw", and trust the way it resonated in your heart.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Daz...
That's still a moving story...because you were moved, and I understand why.

I would say it spoke to you for another reason...
not to tell you to doubt your senses...
but rather to tell you to trust your heart and your instincts over all your other senses.

Your heart and your inner sight are your guides. They are connect you to your soul, to who you truly are.
They and they alone will point you to true North when all else misleads you...or any of us.

What I mean...

Your inner sight saw the underlying truth of this, the message.

The message was that in truth, we should take people as they are, as a whole package. Not just the outer.
The spirit of a young boy is no different in wanting to experience joy through play and cameraderie, just because he is handicapped.
The boys playing with the "wheelchair bound" boy appeared to be doing just that, taking him as he was, and they were highlighting the deeper truth, the deeper message.

Your outer sight then saw the boy get up from the wheelchair, and so you may be tempted to dismiss the deeper meaning you took from the scene earlier.
This is the illusion at work.

Trust your inner sight, trust the message it "saw", and trust the way it resonated in your heart.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Thanks amanda for your thoughts on this ..

Perhaps when using certain senses it can be likened to having a perception that is of face value and at times like you say when one listens to one's intuitive heart one begins to question ''is all that it seems to be'' or why does a certain event for example speak to one louder than any other .

I have found that the senses of the mind can allow in a way only a one dimensional perspective to be had and yet I feel that they were not designed to allow one to perceive with clarity .

x dazzle x

Old 24-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Master
[quote=God-Like]Thanks amanda for your thoughts on this ..

Perhaps when using certain senses it can be likened to having a perception that is of face value and at times like you say when one listens to one's intuitive heart one begins to question ''is all that it seems to be'' or why does a certain event for example speak to one louder than any other .

I have found that the senses of the mind can allow in a way only a one dimensional perspective to be had and yet I feel that they were not designed to allow one to perceive with clarity .

x dazzle x

Daz, if by the mind you mean the usual senses of the material realm (smell, sight, touch, hearing, taste)...then yes they can be misleading, but only to the degree that we lack a foundational, multidimensional perspective from which to evaluate them and override them as needed.

If you mean the 1) etheric and 2) spiritual "counterparts", then I would tend to disagree. These provide the different levels of the foundational and multidimensional perspective that we all do need to navigate this conjoined spiritual-material existence.

I have relied on the etheric senses specifically because there is no other way to perceive the "look" or "feel" or "sound" of something remote and especially non-tangible. I'm sure you have as well. This provides a very solid and broad intermediate level of foundational perspective, and there should be agreement between this level and the soul sense(s) associated with the higher vibrations.

Having established a broad foundation, then beyond these, the truest and deepest sensory apparatus is the spiritual "sense"...wherein all perception is fundamental knowing. I'm sure you know this bit as well ;) For the rest below, I'm trying to lay it out to the degree that language allows, not so much for you as for others reading the thread. But thesite of translation is key to how we experience our entire existence.

When your etheric sight (etc) is not applicable and all is nothingness except pure consciousness, then only your spiritual "sight" will reveal truth as it is.
The beauty is that we can bring this spirit or soul sense of knowing in all its wondrous aspects to our waking life. And allow that knowing to guide us as we take in sensory and mental input throughout the day. This by its very nature provides just that multidimensional perspective you prefer.

The interdimensional intersection of the seat of the soul is physically located in the heart. The magnetic field encompasses the head, which contains the physical brain where the reception takes place.

The potential disconnect is always mind (the receiver). When the receiver attempts to translate, much is lost and corrupted. Perspective is faulty.
But our translation can be greatly refined, to the degree that we remove the translation layer from mind and return it to its true origin, the seat of the soul.
Once the soul "sense" or knowing has re-assumed its primary translation capacities, our trust in our lower (more material) senses can be checked and realigned over time with our true nature and its knowing/ perception/ translation.

Most people, particularly in the West and in modern society, learn to override the original translator and come to rely on translation in mind (brain, ego, intellect). We find comfort in the illusion that with increasing rigour and training, we can control mind and thus ensure growth joy & enlightenment.

But then what? We still have to chop wood & carry water and get on with living. Buddha's approach was limited for many. It is a monumental step on the path, but it is not the be all and end all.

Awakening and enlightment (always ongoing) are necessary first steps to a larger awakening of consciousness. One in which not only your level of consciousness but your fundamental capacities and even your physical wiring changes.

Enlightment is the first step along the path to development of the soul sense. Or soul senses, it matters not what we call them. You can call these spiritual senses as long as it is understood that "both" the tangible physical world and the seemingly intangible non-material world exist not only together but in intimate unity and connection with one another. As above, so below, because above and below are just words we use to describe different aspects of the same thing.

BTW...I saw ref to this same thing recently, at a general level, from Spirit Guide Sparrow's OP on another thread. There was a reference to the higher sense(s) of the soul, or what we might call the spiritual sense(s). I'll post it below.

Peace & blessings,
and love & light always.
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Master
Here's Sparrow's OP...I bolded some things referencing soul sense(s).
Stated very simply, I thought they were well said regarding a description of the perceptive way or "sense" associated with the soul, particularly in regard to the interdimensional perspectives or knowing.

Peace & blessings,
7L
----------------------------------------------

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3848

Common questions about the afterlife

Once again I bring to light the subject of the afterlife, as it has been called. So too it is again I attempt to alleviate fears, strengthen faith and aspire courage in what I hope will be a useful thread. I will attempt to address common questions individuals have asked me, with insight and perspective from my inner and inter-dimensional council.

I do not have all the answers, as nobody really does. But I bring to you reflections of my spirit and my soul through the wisdom and knowledge I have to share as a spirit guide. My experience of what truth is originates from the vantage point of my current experience and awareness. Your own truth lies in the realms of your own experience, through your own eyes, within your own soul understanding. I will not answer questions from the resource of books or videos since this simply would be somebody else’s beliefs. Knowing something to be true does not require the beliefs of others, for there is no doubt present. What is left is an innate desire to share it so that a deeper connection is forged with the universe.

I write from my perspective of spiritual truths and mechanics that appear to me from my own state of understanding. Not from my human mind or from human belief, but from a state of awareness and observation imprinted in me by my time within the spirit realms.

Spiritual truths - those that exist whether you believe in them or not, have a very specific resonance which can be identified within you.

You can acknowledge this through how something makes you feel, how your energy responds.

I am not speaking of emotions or thoughts, but of feelings of intuition and soul wisdom.

I may not explain things perfectly, and can understand the human languages can sometimes be very restricting and prone to misinterpretation. Or at least, when speaking of the spirit world, words can only paint a certain fraction of the fullness of its true nature. For it is so that to truly understand, you have to see it, experience it, and know it, for yourself. I can only show you the door.

I write this thread here, that I may speak and paint some words for those who to come to them, that they may reflect on their meaning in their own way. And with them, through what I share, others may aspire to look within to discover their own truth. For the answers I provide are truly available for everyone, when you heart is in the right place.

This thread has an open door, for all opinions, all views and experiences of readers.
Please maintain respect, politeness and good intention in your words.

With that introduction out of the way…
Enjoy the thread.

- SPARROW -

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Rumar

Is there always an absolute answer to a question? Sure there is, but will you believe it? Will that absolute truth be worthy of knowing? Will you block it and assume that's not the truth? People believe so many things and will defend it to the end, will they be willing to know who and what is truly like? If a person is considered mean, they hurt many who they don't like, they plan on hurting people on purpose, they do it because they're bored or because they don't like them, does that mean they COULD be nice even with all of that evidence? Will you be willing to accept that someone is really TRULY mean or nice? There's a reason why people don't believe what one tells them, it could be right or it could not be right, the only way to find out is personal experience. I can tell you this is wrong or is the better path but will you believe that?
Old 25-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Master
[quote=7luminaries]
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Thanks amanda for your thoughts on this ..

x dazzle x

Daz, if by the mind you mean the usual senses of the material realm (smell, sight, touch, hearing, taste)...then yes they can be misleading, but only to the degree that we lack a foundational, multidimensional perspective from which to evaluate them and override them as needed.

If you mean the 1) etheric and 2) spiritual "counterparts", then I would tend to disagree. These provide the different levels of the foundational and multidimensional perspective that we all do need to navigate this conjoined spiritual-material existence.

I have relied on the etheric senses specifically because there is no other way to perceive the "look" or "feel" or "sound" of something remote and especially non-tangible. I'm sure you have as well. This provides a very solid and broad intermediate level of foundational perspective, and there should be agreement between this level and the soul sense(s) associated with the higher vibrations.

Having established a broad foundation, then beyond these, the truest and deepest sensory apparatus is the spiritual "sense"...wherein all perception is fundamental knowing. I'm sure you know this bit as well ;) For the rest below, I'm trying to lay it out to the degree that language allows, not so much for you as for others reading the thread. But thesite of translation is key to how we experience our entire existence.

When your etheric sight (etc) is not applicable and all is nothingness except pure consciousness, then only your spiritual "sight" will reveal truth as it is.
The beauty is that we can bring this spirit or soul sense of knowing in all its wondrous aspects to our waking life. And allow that knowing to guide us as we take in sensory and mental input throughout the day. This by its very nature provides just that multidimensional perspective you prefer.

The interdimensional intersection of the seat of the soul is physically located in the heart. The magnetic field encompasses the head, which contains the physical brain where the reception takes place.

The potential disconnect is always mind (the receiver). When the receiver attempts to translate, much is lost and corrupted. Perspective is faulty.
But our translation can be greatly refined, to the degree that we remove the translation layer from mind and return it to its true origin, the seat of the soul.
Once the soul "sense" or knowing has re-assumed its primary translation capacities, our trust in our lower (more material) senses can be checked and realigned over time with our true nature and its knowing/ perception/ translation.

Most people, particularly in the West and in modern society, learn to override the original translator and come to rely on translation in mind (brain, ego, intellect). We find comfort in the illusion that with increasing rigour and training, we can control mind and thus ensure growth joy & enlightenment.

But then what? We still have to chop wood & carry water and get on with living. Buddha's approach was limited for many. It is a monumental step on the path, but it is not the be all and end all.

Awakening and enlightment (always ongoing) are necessary first steps to a larger awakening of consciousness. One in which not only your level of consciousness but your fundamental capacities and even your physical wiring changes.

Enlightment is the first step along the path to development of the soul sense. Or soul senses, it matters not what we call them. You can call these spiritual senses as long as it is understood that "both" the tangible physical world and the seemingly intangible non-material world exist not only together but in intimate unity and connection with one another. As above, so below, because above and below are just words we use to describe different aspects of the same thing.

BTW...I saw ref to this same thing recently, at a general level, from Spirit Guide Sparrow's OP on another thread. There was a reference to the higher sense(s) of the soul, or what we might call the spiritual sense(s). I'll post it below.

Peace & blessings,
and love & light always.
7L

In a way amanda whenever there is a sense being had there is a middle man . The middle man can be seen where there is an evaluation had of anything that filters through our individual mind that's full of at times with one's rational, irrational references and notions .

Even our unconditioned mind sets and with use of our heightened senses be it clairsentience or whatever can be fooled or can misinterpret what actually is .

If one was to speak of intuition or what many feel as connecting with one's heart for example then I have a slight inkling that these heartful intuitive impressions are not senses in their own right . We sense / pick up on what is regarded as an intuitive thought or feeling ... and I have sensed that in order to make that evaluation lol .
These heartful connections are not of the intellect nor of the emotions, it's just at times they are felt and expressed via these intellectual and emotional outlets I would say .

Can any sense make sense of what is _ in relation to self .

When one knows self in a mindful way all can make sense even if one ascertains that there is no meaning to anything but we do not I would say use our senses to know ourselves but to rather satisfy our mind body connection in such a way so that one can be at peace with all that one observes / perceives by one's use of them ..

I would say that one transcends sense to then have an understanding that makes sense as like one cannot intellectually understand one's intellectual relationship with self until one has been aware of the mind beyond the intellect ..

If that makes sense _ excuse the pun .. heheheheh . How will you make sense of that amanda? By what sense? . . How many filters will be in play in your evaluation made? How many middle men will there be?

x dazzle x
Old 26-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Master
[quote=God-Like]
Quote:

In a way amanda whenever there is a sense being had there is a middle man . The middle man can be seen where there is an evaluation had of anything that filters through our individual mind that's full of at times with one's rational, irrational references and notions .

Even our unconditioned mind sets and with use of our heightened senses be it clairsentience or whatever can be fooled or can misinterpret what actually is .

Yes that is always possible, I agree.

However the more in touch (so to speak) or aware we are of our inner truth, our soul's direction, yearning, inclination, or cleaving, then the more we are in touch with who we are and our deeper purposes for being here now.

As I and Sparrow and many others, surely including you , have described, it is often through a particular intuition or resonance that we come to know this inner guidance.

I may call it the sense or the knowing of the soul. You may call it something else. But if we have a general understanding of what we mean, then it's all good regardless.

If one was to speak of intuition or what many feel as connecting with one's heart for example then I have a slight inkling that these heartful intuitive impressions are not senses in their own right . We sense / pick up on what is regarded as an intuitive thought or feeling ... and I have sensed that in order to make that evaluation lol .
These heartful connections are not of the intellect nor of the emotions, it's just at times they are felt and expressed via these intellectual and emotional outlets I would say .

Hey Daz
Yes I completely agree.
However, interestingly, the intellect is not on the same level as the primary organ of emotion in its capacity to perceive.
The intellect can only "push out" clairsentiently through the third eye and similar. It is not the primary channel of sensing or knowing when all knowing must be done using the sense beyond all senses, what we might call the pure knowing or feeling of the soul.

That pure sense or knowing extends from or through the 4th chakra and only after all major chakras have already opened. This is almost never represented accurately in diagrams unless they use the "singularity" type diagram.

This is our only mode of conscious or superconscious perception in the emptiness, but this soulspeak has ongoing truths and guidance for us in our daily lives as well.

So I have also personally come to the understanding that there is a hierarchy of trust (to try to convey in words).
The intellect is least able to assess accurately without full information. As you can see, full information is never possible. Thus it functions best as interpreter of information gleaned through the seat of the soul.

The heart is, apart from rolling surface emotion, most able to assess or perceive accurately without full information. It is by means of this physical organ and its etheric chakra that we connect to the All (what I call the divine spark, or the intersection of all time & space & potential). You might call this the soul's sense or knowing, the soul's channel, or soul "speak". I.e., perception via the soul.

Using the soulspeak channel, it is not a perfect way of perceiving reality or truth -- because we are not perfect or all-knowing. But it gives us access to a foundational level of truth about ourselves and our connection to All...including our connections to all. It is not affected by time or space.

You can't remove the middle man of intellect here, but you can relegate him to the job he does best. And leave the soul to do what it does best, interact with All here and now.

Can any sense make sense of what is _ in relation to self .

When one knows self in a mindful way all can make sense even if one ascertains that there is no meaning to anything but we do not I would say use our senses to know ourselves but to rather satisfy our mind body connection in such a way so that one can be at peace with all that one observes / perceives by one's use of them ..

I would say that one transcends sense to then have an understanding that makes sense as like one cannot intellectually understand one's intellectual relationship with self until one has been aware of the mind beyond the intellect ..

I understand what you are saying Daz if you mean sense in the physical or even just etheric senses.

I mean something larger by the "sense" or "knowing" of the soul.
So hopefully this clarifies that

If that makes sense _ excuse the pun .. heheheheh . How will you make sense of that amanda? By what sense? . . How many filters will be in play in your evaluation made? How many middle men will there be?

Well, simply turn your perceptive senses on me and I think you'll find that I have the middle men well at hand

Truthfully, re: filters, I take it all at once and evaluate it according to my soul's truth and my soul's perspective. That mediates & substantially moderates ego & intellect. As I've been trying to describe with hopefully at least some success. My intellect is not the driver, nor ego, though all come into play as needed. I try for balance. I think the balance is key.

Ego and intellect are not best suited, however, for interpreting the sensing or feeling or knowing (whatever you prefer to call it) of the soul. For that, we must develop our emotional capacity for love in all forms. And also for deep perception in all (?) ways, LOL. Hard to find a word to carry all of that. But above all we must open and free the heart. This frees the heart to transform or grow into its full expression. It has more to do that pump blood and ride the waves of momentary expression. There is an ocean of depth there to know and be.

x dazzle x

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke