Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-12-2017, 06:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Actually I speak to many people, I show them things about the problem people that when given suggestions/advice they just shrug it off. I also show these people the intent of these problem people that aren't really looking for answers even though they ask for them but oh well yet more exposed.

Here you don't speak - you write. Know the difference :-)
Old 11-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Here you don't speak - you write. Know the difference :-)
Actually I didn't write I typed know the diff?
Old 11-12-2017, 07:05 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Actually I didn't write I typed know the diff?

You win again - it's a Bee Gees song :-)
Old 11-12-2017, 07:19 AM
Suspended
Master
It's a funny thing I'm still the same person and if I did win I suppose that would've been added to my ego, but I have my ego imprisoned. So it looks like I whatever it is I won its of no real use to me.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Suspended
Quote:
The Holy Bible speaks about that we should give offer gifts and tiding(?), but who do you suggest I should give to?

I'm not a member of any church, but I would like to share some of my money.

I have a evangelist friend that runs a ministry named "Kingdom Lifestyle". He's doing such a great job praying for peoples health and empowering and giving faith to people.

On the other hand is an orphanage in India where there are 30 children who's been taken care of plus they feed about 300 more.

I have such small amount available. Now I wonder: Who should I give to? What would Jesus do?

If you've a small sum of money and thinking wanted to help others then I can try for you.

Let me buy an expensive car, a bungalow, build a school that teaching human how to get a peaceful mind and give others a peaceful community and mind. Peace , health, spirituality, good family relationship --- are worth more than anything on earth . Or maybe teaching a bit of metaphysics dharma to become Human-God, Christ, Buddha nature..... Then your little sum of money will well spent this way. Hahaha!!!
Old 11-12-2017, 07:56 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
If you've a small sum of money and thinking wanted to help others then I can try for you.

Let me buy an expensive car, a bungalow, build a school that teaching human how to get a peaceful mind and give others a peaceful community and mind. Peace , health, spirituality, good family relationship --- are worth more than anything on earth . Or maybe teaching a bit of metaphysics dharma to become Human-God, Christ, Buddha nature..... Then your little sum of money will well spent this way. Hahaha!!!

Excuse me - I suffer from material tiredness - I feel the burden of matter. That's why I am so poor and live such simple life. :-)
Old 11-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
It's a funny thing I'm still the same person and if I did win I suppose that would've been added to my ego, but I have my ego imprisoned. So it looks like I whatever it is I won its of no real use to me.

That's something I can relate to. Victories gives me just an empty feeling.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
That's something I can relate to. Victories gives me just an empty feeling.
Depends on the victory I suppose. To nurtures someone's spirituality is victory to me even though its actually more their victory. Like this for instance lets just say that there are people that are living in a spiritual hole and I'm only the one that stands at the hole and help people out that want to be helped and I'll say to them to go and find those people that are further away from the hole, I'd say its a collective victory for all even though toward the end I have to jump in that spiritual hole and do my spiritual duty with the ones that remain there. I won't get into the details.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Excuse me - I suffer from material tiredness - I feel the burden of matter. That's why I am so poor and live such simple life. :-)

So you can go to a place where work are more available then do your best to find more money for you and your family. You can keep the money you want to give to others and start a new life. Be bold to life or living on peacefully. I wish you good luck for your understanding.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:38 AM
Master

I no longer give to any charities of any sort. I've had far too many shocks. Where I see that my contributions are being well spent and going directly to the needy then I can be generous. Where there are CEOs and directors certainly don't receive any of my pennies.
A few years ago I was in London with my late wife. We started to cross the river at St.Paul's on the Thames' footbridge when I saw the Salvation Army Headquarters. That this 'palace' had to be paid for by contributions from the general public really stuck in my throat. So when at Christmas the SA's 'begging letter' was put into our postbox I wrote to them. I did get a reply, from a leading figure in the SA explaining that this building had been left to the SA in someone's will. I wrote back saying OK, but there is nothing to stop them selling the building and move into much cheaped premises - this time there was no reply.
Just one example I could give more.

Just make sure you are doing something useful with your money - there are plenty of needy people's representatives driving around in Bentleys. Just inform yourself.