Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
and we're up and running folks...............swirl swirl swirl lol!!

chasinglight-i think the content in which you are reading(jesus cards) is your way of reaching out to Christ-it is Christs work on the cross(justification) and now you putting the divinity cards away-it is Christ who transforms us-perhaps he is just transforming you towards him.

I think Jesus spends a lifetime sanctifying us so that we can become like him-

I think its a positive step you are taking

the Bible is the inspired Word of God-read it-study it-ask Jesus what your true purpsooe is-He will answer

The OT is inspired by God......
It's full of violence, rape, slavery and pillage, no, my God never inspired that, definately not.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It's full of violence, rape, slavery and pillage, no, my God never inspired that, definately not.

the inspired word of God means that the Holy Spirit(which is a part of the Triune God) guided Bible writers to write only what He wanted them to write.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Experiencer

ab origine-while I must confess my statement of swirl was a cheap shot to irritate you-to which I do apologize and will make every effort to stop that behavior going forward................

who are you to make such a claim to know another heart? who are you to make such a claim to say I am spiritually dormant?

only God knows a humans heart.............I do not know what is in your heart.

so my religion that you say I claim to blindly follow and accept as truth?????????I have never claimed a religious affiliation-ever, I stand on Gods Bible-

I promote that people follow and search after God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

you consistently bring up the component of me not trusting you-stop making this personal-stop trying to get me and others to follow you-WE ARE TO FOLLOW GOD, JESUS CHRIST, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT-NOT YOU

and again-get down off the cross we need the wood-no one is persecuting you-its not about you
Old 07-12-2017, 07:45 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

The majority on earth are very confused concerning the true God. Jesus is Gods son, his image( Coll 1:15)--Jesus showed Gods great love in The Nt-- Yet at Har-mageddon when Jesus leads Gods armies to earth, all will see The God of the OT in Jesus. I believe satan beat 99% living today, centuries ago. Those 99% will not understand why Jesus who showed such great love will do this.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; Tantrum over now..?..

Quote:
while I must confess my statement of swirl was a cheap shot to irritate you-to which I do apologize and will make every effort to stop that behavior going forward................

Ah - just empty words dear one, arent they..?...More on that in a moment....

Quote:
who are you to make such a claim to know another heart? who are you to make such a claim to say I am spiritually dormant?

lol - well, lets see - Im ME of course - for now a participant here on the forum who READS YOUR POSTS, every word I assure you - and as YOUR words are supposed to be your truth here, then they must BE from yur "heart" as you say it..lol...ergo I KNOW YOUR HEART dear one judged by the THINGS YOU YOURSELF SAY AS YOUR TRUTH !! pretty simle and straight forward really - you type it - its your truth - I know your truth as YOU present it....obvious...

btw -I said you are spiritually dormant -and I stand by that statement in light of your post above - I said it simply because as you state, you cling to the BIBLE and ONLY the bible - ergo - you are dormant - or stagnant if you prefer - standing still - in this search for legitimate TRUTH !!

Quote:
so my religion that you say I claim to blindly follow and accept as truth?????????I have never claimed a religious affiliation-ever, I stand on Gods Bible-

Ah look again - hypocrisy - as I and Christ keep advising you - know thy Self above all things - the BIBLE that you keep banging on about is of ONE PARTICULAR RELIGION and ONLY that religion - ergo - to claim to follow the bible and that "god" IS indeed to follow the RELIGION of that god....This truth YOU PRESENT is not even hard to follow - so why are you being so difficult over it and argumentative all the time..??..

(I will answer that for you in a moment)

See what you put next..??..

Quote:
I promote that people follow and search after God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Oh my - do you see yet..??...You SAY you don't have any religion - but then immediately tell us you actually PROMOTE god, "jesus" Christ and the Holy Spirit....Oh my - dear one - ALL those things are of ONE PARTICULAR RELIGION, and ONLY that one particular religion, aren't they..?... YES - so see then - when you say you PROMOTE them, you are also saying that you hold to THAT RELIGION as all these things are OF that religion and ONLY that religion... You don't allow ANYTHING ELSE, except THAT religion and its book - ergo, yes dear one, you DO have a religion !!

Quote:
you consistently bring up the component of me not trusting you-stop making this personal-

Well, that's beause you DONT trust me..lol...but that's not the important thing here - ask yourself HONSETLY - is it me making it personal..?...

or is it You - do you possibly think..??...RE read it if you must - especially your first quote above, where you say you made an INTENTIONAL "cheap shot designed to irritate you" - and see clearly again by your OWN WORDS the truth YOU present - it IS you doing all this, at times you glimpse it, at times you admit it, but mostly its just ego ego ego isn't it..??... You INTEND to be confrontational - so ok - play it your way no probs here...As I say - empty words from you - you don't even realise what you ACTUALLY say half the time do you..??...Just knee jerk reaction every time - try to stop and think before you post, then you wouldn't be so - hypocritical..

KNOW THY SELF - Im not asking you or anybody to follwo ME - but simply start off on the right foot or you will get nowhere fast lol - KNOW THY SELF HE SAID!! It starts THERE within your own mind - a PRESENCE OF MIND - find it - the Holy Ghost - follow THAT GUIDE ALWAYS - just so theres no mistake or ignorant confusion Folks - DO NOT FOLLOW ME lol - seek out this INNER DIRECT COMMUNION just as CHRIST advised - follow HIM and His truth - but for that you will need put down that bogus bible book you cling to !!

Oh - nearly forgot - have you worked it out yet..??..why you ARE being so difficult and argumentative here, like ALL the time..??.. No..??...Heres a clue then - its all about TRUTH dear one - and EGO of course !!

You hear a TRUTH that is totally opposite your EGO world view - and yet deep down, you simply KNOW it IS truth but your ego just cant bare to admit it has been tricked and deceived... I know - that YOU know, it IS truth, - and I know this again by your own words and actions, simply because you cannot let it alone - it irritates your Soul and so every time you encounter it now, you just have to examine it, get close to it, see what it is really... And so YOU CHOOSE to engage me, don't you..??...

I mean - if it was NONSENSE as you say ( but don't rally believe) - then you would treat me same way I treat that other famous true nonsense poster here and I would be on your ignore list same as he is already on mine - nonsense not worth even looking at - ignore it never to trouble you again..lol...fact is though - you seek it out - as you state you INTEND to be confrontational as indeed, you WANT to be CONFRONED - don't you..??..

Yes indeed - the reason why you seek it is obvious to me - your Soul knows truth, but your stubborn ego wont budge - stagnant - dormant - your Soul wants to know more of this truth, but the more it pushes the more arrogant your ego becomes, the more you resort to cheap shots as you say to DEFELCT from the TRUTH that your ego fears !!!

Read it again - calmly this time - let it sink in - it is an honest appraisal.. And no - Im not being arrogant - all about truth....Its actually really easy to "know anothers heart" - but first of course, you must know your own
Old 08-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Experiencer

ab origine-no desire to respond to your post-I have cleaned up my side by making a sincere apology-and in doing so it means that going forward I will amend my behavior and not say things that will purposely push buttons.

I wish you well.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:47 AM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

1) When I read your posts and almost every post that you can't convince any wise guys with proper Christianity knowledge or understanding. You just distorted the truth of Christianity belief and thought of following your --- what's called by you as LEGITIMATE HYPOCRISY-TRUTH.

2) It's similar as a blind trying to lead a sensational good Christian to astray. What's the joke here?

3) A sincere gratitude of Christianity believers always trying to promote Christianity. While an atheist or anti-christianity elements or New Ager will go against it, that's you. And why not you go and hidden yourself behind and be dormant as your advice should let you to get lost in the wilderness? And instead for you to find your best and trying to do your anti-activites of spreading of your cloud-devils notions of communion.

4) The Hinduism or Tibetan Buddhism is practicing of bliss or kundalini or tantras practice to promote the devils energy invasion energy. And you're spreading of inner Mind, Holy Ghost,or INNER DIRECT COMMUNION-- as Christ advice? What a joker-dreamer?

5) You can't try your mind power or sweet words to control or influence others here. Your charm is fading.

6) Your truth is no truth, just sheer fabrication but drool with envy of other's trump. Mind you just sing your own solemn and heroic songs 悲壮的歌曲? And no need to bluffing around by your long-winded empty talk 空话连篇with unnecessary turmoil and confusion.

7) Don't you ever realize that a single fact is worth a shipload of arguments事实胜于雄辩. This is the aphorisms to awaken the public醒世良言. Your "truth" is totally not tally with reality与事实不符. You can't specify the particulars of a matter of your --- CHRIST, HOLY GHOST OR MIND TO MIND, SPIRIT TO SPIRIT inferior influence by the cloud-devils.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; Honestly I don't mind if you "push buttons" - be as confrontational as you need -I ts just that, at present, you are misdirecting it - you would serve your Self better if you confronted the things I say directly, rather than ME the "messenger" - do you see..?...I dont take it personal at all as I know it is scriptural truth that is the problem - anybody could tell you and you would react the same way as I said elsewhere..

I just posted about this actually, elsewhere - look - PICK MY TRUTH APART - attack it savage it , destroy it - after all, that is what CHRIST Advised.. That is what I do on your behalf with the "religious truth" - pick it apart - lay it out open plain to see - show it in its true light, so to speak....so - I advise you do the same with the things I present - dissect it line by line - piece by piece - IF it doesn't stand up then discard it, ignore it as I say above - but WHEN you look honestly, you will find it is a complete and authentic truth that makes perfect sense and answers all those little - issues - that surround the bible and its "truth" and origins.. When you do actually find t is bona fide (it is, test it as much as you need), then you must do your SELF the courtesy of trusting it ...

Kjw;
Quote:
The majority on earth are very confused concerning the true God.

YES - you are absolutely correct there -but THIS is the reason why, as Christ told Judas directly in the ORIGINAL scripture :

Quote:
Come, that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great invisible Spirit, which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of the heart has ever comprehended, and it was never called by any name.

Ah see my friend - the reason for this confusion is VERY CLEAR !! You ALL have been MISLED, every one of you that uses a "bible" for guidance or follows THAT god of the 3 religions !! - just as Christ warned you would be misled, still you fall for it.. Through its trickery, deception, lies and manipulation, You all came to believe the Hebrew god is the "god supreme", and to this day the whole world still follows that wrong god !!

But as we see above Christ said UNDENIABLY that the old Hebrew god yvh as you call it, was NOT superior at all - look -a GREAT INVISIBLE SPIRIT HE taught of, that NO ANGEL ABOVE HAD EVER KNOWN OF !!! Hmm - angels above - that's YOUR god and its angels Folks..!!

Christ DID say - DID teach - of an entirely NEW AND UNKNOWN SOURCE OF ALL CREATION - NOT the "Hebrew god yhvh" as we clearly undeniably see above - but a new spirit that HE ALONE knows in truth and that NO SOUL HAD EVER ENCOUNTERED BEFORE HIM !!! He said it clearly - repeatedly - undeniably - they MURDERED Him for this truth of a DIFFERENT and vastly SUPERIOR spirit to their god - and yet the world became misled anyway, just as He again, clearly and repeatedly warned...THIS is why there is so much religious confusion - and this is why this world is constantly immersed in none stop religious strife and wars mankind divided against it Self always - your god wants it this way - keep us too busy to notice - hides itself behind al this deception - keeps us ignorant to legitimate spiritual realisation so it may remain dominant and unchallenged....Your god of the bible is the sole cause and sole blame for ALL the worlds problems, not just its religious confusion !!
Old 09-12-2017, 06:41 PM
Master

you advise him to think for himself, but then advise him that if he does he will agree with your POV? What kind of hypocrisy is that?
Old 09-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Master
@ AB.... 'That is what I do on your behalf with the "religious truth" - pick it apart - lay it out open plain to see - show it in its true light, so to speak....so - I advise you do the same with the things I present - dissect it line by line - piece by piece - IF it doesn't stand up then discard it, ignore it as I say above - but WHEN you look honestly, you will find it is a complete and authentic truth that makes perfect sense and answers all those little - issues - that surround the bible and its "truth" and origins.. When you do actually find t is bona fide (it is, test it as much as you need), then you must do your SELF the courtesy of trusting it'

Is this the little Buddha in you speaking
What you have said is exactly what Buddha said....