Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Experiencer
Uncomfortable Feeling Star Seeds

The first thing that comes into mind when meeting other Starseeds is that the feeling should be relaxed and comfortable. What could be the explanation why it has the opposite effect? Although there is a very strong attraction but it feels uncomfortable at the same time? I've met two who had the same effect on me.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Knower

I think it sounds like a normal reaction to the prospect of getting something (finding, receiving something) you have anticipated or wanted in the back of your mind. Or, at least "normal" for most of us [somewhat] neurotic types! There could be many reasons for it- maybe we wonder, unconsciously, do I deserve it, or is it what i really wanted? Or will it turn out to be disappointing even though I thought I wanted it ... IMO just how the contemporary worldly neurotic mind works.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:16 AM
Experiencer

The energy of star seeds/children vibrate at a different level to most other people. So when someone meets a star seed/child, they find something odd/unusual about them that they don't quite understand or like. This often results in star seeds/children finding it difficult to make a good first impression.

Given a bit of time, and these star people can build strong connections with other people. But it takes a bit to get around this 'disconnection' that people initially feel.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding is that Starseeds come from different types of evolving planets. There are those which are highly evolved which are millions or even billions of years more advanced as earth and others not as highly evolved.

How you resonate with any person's soul can involve a strong attraction or not. When we are not here we are one with all things and very unique. When we are here in physical expression, that uniqueness is more obvious.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Experiencer

I've got a different view to most, having being raised by a star seed as a star child; which has been further explained to me by a lot of different people, all spiritual teachers / healers.

All of our souls come from any number of different planets and dimensions. Everyone on Earth is an old soul and has lived many thousands of lives. We wouldn't be here at this time otherwise.

The star seed label comes from, as it was explained to me, the DNA of the fetus being adjusted to allow a soul that vibrated at a higher frequency to inhabit it. The star child is the child of a star seed, whos DNA has been further altered.

In a lot of ways, I've been waiting for 'at home' tests that would analyse DNA, if only to confirm whether what I've been told is true... as far as an 'at home' test could make that distinction.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Knower

The starseeds group sounds more distinct in light of that. I was thinking GalTrav was asking if in the sense of starseed-to-starseed, like the attraction you might feel to one of your own kind, but comes with a dose of apprehension as well. I don't think of starseeds as especially rare, but it seems like some people think they are pretty rare.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Guide
You are only a "starseed" because someone else said you were!
Usually via a quiz?
I am an "Indigo" apparently, I didn't know I was an indigo until a few years ago,up until then I was just "me",and,I still am "me"!
Guess what? It doesn't really matter does it,in reality its just an ego thing,so I don't call myself an " Indigo",I am what I am,good,bad or indifferent!
Kind Regards Billy.
PS.You will get to meet my other half soon,but not yet!
Old 14-03-2017, 02:14 AM
Experiencer

Pretty much everyone is technically a star seed now. We shouldn't be using the term anymore.

At the moment, the term and self identity is creating a sense of 'betterness' and separation from other people. We are all the same. We are 'one'.
Old 15-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Knower

I have to disagree. The term is still very relevant and describes a type of person who is very distinct from the majority of people. The vast majority of people, even if they have past lives they are unaware of, on other planets, are very much NON starseedy nor lightworkers etc, that's the whole reason the lightworkers etc are here, their perspective wouldn't even reach public consciousness if they weren't. Saying it implies being better than is very subjective, in the eye of the beholder. That's like saying calling someone an "athlete" implies superiority, and to many people it does, but others don't care, and some people likewise would feel insulted if you called them a starseed.
Old 16-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Suspended
Guide
Starseed Title

You are a starseed or indigo because you want to be known as being different,is that not the point?,to be special,different to others,as for DNA or blood type proving otherwise then what would you do if its negative?
Can't we all be happy being who we are,if we are not indigo,rainbow,star child,starseed?
I know its all very interesting but it seems that all this stuff only happened when the internet became popular,people needed subjects to discuss,if a starseed has some weird symptoms happening why can't it be just "growing up",why is it a starseed symptom,or folk having leg pains is caused by the increasing vibrations of your soul telling you something,maybe kundalini getting active,I mean why can't it be nerves or an illness?

Just questions folks,not criticism, just an interest in how and who knows what they are supposed to be!

Regards Billy.