Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Pathfinder
I feel the sun growing and glowing in a hearth
Old 23-07-2017, 07:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
You are not in-tune with this thread. You are suppose to come up with something imaginary, not answer realistically.

Haha! I know right!

Maybe I got confused and thought it was a biology trivia question!

What I meant was my heart is full of gratitude for having a heart which is full of blood, something like that!
Old 23-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
forgot i wrote that! schnozberries

I'm glad it came to you though! its nice when someone comprehends my insanity!

Understood
Old 23-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Pathfinder

There is laughter is my heart

If that is even possible
Old 24-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Suspended
My best friend, my girlfriend, my love and partner......
Old 03-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Hvis dette var min siste dag i live og jeg ble spurt om hva jeg finner ut i livet for å søke etter Sannhet, måtte jeg si at Beatles hadde rett, alt du trenger er kjærlighet. Men livet er ikke så enkelt, og faktisk, hvis alt vi trenger, er kjærlighet, hvorfor er kjærlighet så unnvikende? Hvorfor bor vi i en verden hvor det er så mye hat, bitterhet og sinne?
Old 03-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethvm
Hvis dette var min siste dag i live og jeg ble spurt om hva jeg finner ut i livet for å søke etter Sannhet, måtte jeg si at Beatles hadde rett, alt du trenger er kjærlighet. Men livet er ikke så enkelt, og faktisk, hvis alt vi trenger, er kjærlighet, hvorfor er kjærlighet så unnvikende? Hvorfor bor vi i en verden hvor det er så mye hat, bitterhet og sinne?

Bored so I translated using google.

Quote:
If this was my last day alive and I was asked what I found out in order to search for Truth, I had to say that Beatles was right, all you need is love. But life is not so simple, and indeed, if all we need is love, why is love so elusive? Why do we live in a world where there is so much hatred, bitterness and anger?

Honestly.. I agree the answer to all in my perspective is love.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Master
Expansion, possibility, joy, balance, interbeing, love, and forgiveness...

In no particular order.

Here's one of the most loving passages written in recent years, IMO.
And it's from a sci-fi thriller...of course...why should we be surprised?

Quote:
The Articles of Allegiance became powerful, I remember how different became dangerous. I still don't understand it, why they hate us so much. They took Ruth while she was out buying food. I've never cried so hard in my life. It wasn't long till they came for me. It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years, I had roses, and apologized to no one.

I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An Inch, it is small and it is fragile, but it is the only thing the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you. I love you. With all my heart, I love you. -Valerie, from "V for Vendetta"

Love to all
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Pathfinder

Love

Old 17-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Master
dnt no w z told a lng tim ago iam comlty hertels rottn 2 bon i am all i sea in me is badnes few cansea gud in me enn i dnt sea gud in me

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔