Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Is this synchronicity or ?

In 2010 I met someone that I've felt a connection to. I think TF. After some time I discovered on my own that ....
My father passed away on January 15, 2009
His mother passed away on July 15, 2009

I thought strange coincidence. I never brought it up to him.
A few months ago I found his mothers obituary online. At the time of her passing she had a significant other who has the name of my father, minus 1 letter. The name is not a usual/common name.

What to make of this? Synchronicity? Sign? Mere coincidence?
Old 03-01-2017, 07:13 PM
Suspended
Guide

Dates are common such as your father's date being the same as my b-day 1/15 ...
This is so b/c even though it was a surprise, there are only 365 days/dates in a year for billions of people to share ...

What is synchronistic is the song my husband & I sang to eachother for decades as well as on the day he died ...
"Tumbling Dice" by The Rolling Stones ...
W/in the song, Jagger sings I got 6s & 7s & 9s ...
My husband was killed on 6/7 ...
His gravesite is in Section 9, row 6, plot 7 ...
Hope this helps ...

http://www.soulgrowth.com/synchronicities.htm
Old 04-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)

That's interesting. Thank you for sharing & I will check out the link. Sorry to hear about your husband as well.

I wasn't so much hung up about the dates, although I did find it interesting. To be completely honest I don't much believe in numbers being an indication of anything IE: 1111 or 808 etc.
The thing that made me most take notice was the name of my father in his mothers obituary. Like I said, it's not a common name.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vada78
The thing that made me most take notice was the name of my father in his mothers obituary. Like I said, it's not a common name.

That is interesting ...

Is the additional letter in her name to distinguish between female & male?
Have you checked its ethic background to find out if its a common name in a certain region of a country?
I ask since my great aunt's name was Bonifacia, we came to learn it was a common name back in the day in the mountain area of the Phillipines ...
We also learned most were related to my family in some way or another ...
BTW, her father & grandfather's name was Bonifacio ...
Old 07-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
That is interesting ...

Is the additional letter in her name to distinguish between female & male?
Have you checked its ethic background to find out if its a common name in a certain region of a country?
I ask since my great aunt's name was Bonifacia, we came to learn it was a common name back in the day in the mountain area of the Phillipines ...
We also learned most were related to my family in some way or another ...
BTW, her father & grandfather's name was Bonifacio ...

It wasn't his deceased mothers name that was the same as my deceased fathers, it was her significant others name at the time of her death.
As an example.... say my late fathers name was Neil Hewes. His late mothers boyfriends name was Neil Hews. My last name is English/Irish. I don't know if you're in the US but it's not a common last name such as Jones, Jackson, Johnson etc is. In fact there are only 7 people, including me, who have my name in the US. 7 out of 3+ million people.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Suspended
Guide

My only suggestion is to expand your search by name ...
Old 07-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm not searching for anyone. I was only curious if this is an example of synchronicity. But thank you for your time. :)