Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
For those interested in humanity not ruining Planet Earth as a home for humanity, this is perhaps more compelling stuff than the above.

These two links bring up articles, both refer to NASA-sponsored research.

The first, especially, is published in very "sober" cautious, conservative publications. It's about an efficient type of engine (a thruster) that is also light weight. It's from The Economist:
https://www.economist.com/science-an...aws-of-physics

This one is from the Doonwire: Science and Technology News:
http://www.doonwire.com/category/new...eally-18010302

My thought is that there may be no reason that this form of motive energy couldn't be used to power cars, buses, trucks, ships, etc. Feel free to critique my idea here.

Good video on EM drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqoo_4wSkdg
Old 25-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Master
Thank you, Gem. I appreciated the link. Interesting, sober-minded video. And it’s always worth bearing in mind that these experiments & prototypic devices are merely intriguing and suggestive, at this point.

On another tack, are you interested in humanitrian/environmental things? I live in a responsive community located in a rural environment that backs directly onto bush & wilderness, with a river running through and lake nearby. So I’ve always felt in touch with some ecological details. Hence, those sorts of things do interest me… I’m sort of a Taoist of Zen Buddhist in that respect.