Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 28-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Seeker
So I had a few theories about what was going on. I've been struggling with this about 6 months, been together with my boyfriend almost 1 year (symptoms didn't start until a couple months after being together). I thought it might be that he was somehow draining my energy; that he was a psychic vampire; that he had some bodily / aura / energy wound or deficiency and that I was being drained of my healer energy; that is was all in my head; etc. Bottom line I didn't want to make any moves until I had "figured it out." And for some reason beyond my pleas for insight, my guides/angels were mostly silent on the issue. I think I finally got it though. I have an answer that clicks and allows me to walk away. Basically I did an I Ching and oracle card and both said the same thing which confirms with the most recent intuition... he's an unbalanced fire element (not a mixture of elements to create balance), and I'm a water element. Basically his fire was putting out my water, evaporating off my element essence (therefore the "drain" feeling), as well as manifesting all the heat symptoms I've tried to articulate such as arthritis, staticy/achy/ungrounded feeling, fuzzy head, etc. which only appear after being around him some time. Otherwise, I'm completely fine. What's very interesting is that a Chinese person came into my life (from Singapore, Chinese nationality), who knew about the personal elements. He explained that many combinations of elements can sustain or support each other but water/fire is irreconcilable. One gets burnt up the other put out. I can't take it anymore, as I said before, I feel like the relationship was slowly draining the life out of me. Let's just say I spent a few days with him again this week and reached the end of what I could tolerate. I have no choice. I have to walk away. The problem is I feel so weak, and am concerned I lost a lot of lifeforce. I'm also afraid of his stalker/codependent nature and that I will have to put up a fight to end this. I just need some supporting words right now as I try to find autonomy and regain my strength.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:07 PM
Knower

So does your water energy extinguish his fire at all? Seems if it was an elemental clash like that, both of you would suffer.

As for his stalker/codependent nature, that right there is the best reason (imo) to end this now. If his behavior becomes threatening (or in any way too much to handle) you might want to contact your local YWCA SafeChoice program or, if that's not available, any community program that aims toward prevention of domestic abuse; they can provide information and support for dealing with it. If worse comes to worst perhaps you can stay with a friend for a bit..?

There's much to be gained from erecting energetic barriers around yourself and your home, too, but those can't control the behaviors of others; their purpose is to keep their energies out.

Please keep us posted.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:28 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I have some helpful answers.

First, always keep yourself shielded. Add moving rainbows wrapped around them and add mirrors around them that reflect all negativities and negative energies into the Earth.

Next, cut all cords, ties, and hooks that you have with all other people, and all other's with you.

Then, ask Archangel Michael to find all other's that are psychically attacking you and ask them to stop.

After that, if you know Reiki or some other healing modality (you can use crystals too, and I am a Reiki Master/Teacher so I might be able to help, but you have to get some form of permission before healing them), you can try this: http://www.victorianparanormalconnec...0Vampires.html

You'd have to do this several times, until the connection stops and they stop feeding off of anyone, including you. Psychic vampires have to learn to get their energy from the Earth just like everyone else.

Also, clear your energies, within the shields, and your home's, and get rid of any entities that are in your energy and home. They are not healthy (the negative one's) and drain you dry just like any living psychic vampire. It's simple. No worries. Ask Archangel Michael, your guardian angel, to do it.

Don't let him get to you. After disconnecting, whenever he or anyone else you are unsure of pops up in your mind, or even in person, say NO. Even mentally. You have that choice in who can or cannot connect to your energy.

Most likely they are not doing it on purpose. If they are, it's really bad karma.

Either way, we are all responsible for what we individually create and for our own energy.