Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-03-2018, 12:25 AM
Master

To Saturninepluto and lazy dullard, i agree that there are different types of demons. For example, one night, i seen a blue demon. He didnt have hair. He had a human body, he had 2 horns on his head...and like i said he was blue. I had always questioned if he was a demon and i think he was because i saw him standing at a cliff, about to jump.... (I guess into the pits of hell)..... Have any of you seen this demon before?

But i HAVE seen ones that i knew for a fact they were demons.

I dont worship demons, i worship God..... But i do find this stuff very interesting.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
What's next? Demon bunnies?
FNAF 3 Bonnie Music Box
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6dryD6Ej0E

Old 13-03-2018, 03:16 AM
Master
Quote:
But what is the actual truth and where do they come from?
i believe that Source is unique; there is only one source, and nothing else
like it. all things originate from the same place: Source.

the "actual truth" may be involving "denial energy", which is to say that
some portions of god are in denial of their own divinity.
Old 13-03-2018, 05:03 AM
Master
In my world view there is no such thing as demons, but of cause we as co-creators can create some if we so choose.
On a side note, angels, and I mean those who originate in the angelic realm, do not fall. They might go into the lowest levels of existence to be of service to all that is, yet they don't fall.
Hallelujah
Old 06-04-2018, 06:16 AM
Master
I'm wondering...just wondering, how can one tell if they are 'possessed by a demon' or have a 'negative energy attachment' as I am slowly coming around to the idea, despite bucketloads of skepticism in regards.

It is the only thing that makes any sense to me, based upon what I am going through.

I am suffering with illnesses which have physical symptoms, but nothing medical science can ever diagnose. I feel feverish, but my temperature is normal...I have signs of infection, but White Blood cells are normal...I have heavy chest congestion, but X-rays are normal etc....etc

Also, things I place down in one area, seem to go 'walkabout'. I placed my reading glasses on my nightstand the other night...went downstairs to make a cup of tea...came back, they were gone...I found them the next day under my bed...right under my bed!

Rugs and electrical cords that are flat seem to lift up when I walk over them, causing me to trip and even though I live alone, some entity thinks it is hilarious to loosen the top of my salt shaker so I spill it all over my food, or to punch tiny holes in the bottom of my juice container so it leaks everywhere...

Not to mention that whatever I want to do in regards to meditation or spiritual practice always gets side-tracked in some way lately...and most days I lay in bed, that tired and drained out that I cannot move...and doctors tell me that I have 'depression' and yet, I'm not really that depressed.

It also seems that the medical profession has washed it's hands of me, leading me to think "only a priest can help me now".

Does this mean I am possessed or what?
Old 10-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Master
Yes I believe they are real. I don't know about the 'fallen angels' but your latter idea rings true to me. They could also both be true of course. Many religions mention that people can become lost ghosts after death, have unfulfilled desires, poor connection to the divine, and as a consequence may seek to terrorize the living. The more energy they sap the more they grow and perhaps ascend to even higher levels of depravity. Many religions talk about lost ghosts and demons, and how they manipulate our world from a different dimension.
Old 30-04-2018, 07:07 AM
Master
Demons exist. They are the creatures who tie up necklaces into impossible knots which cannot
be undone, despite the fact that the necklace clasp is closed and it's been sitting in the jewelry box for months.

Demons are the creatures who will place a whole key right through the hole in a keyring, when the base of the key is much larger than the keyring they placed it through. Demons also live in washing machines...One of their favourite places to hang out, where they steal socks, tie the legs of jeans and the arms of sweaters together and cause much lint to appear from an unknown source.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I have come across many people (spirits) who have passed some from war times to modern. I have only come across a very dark entity once when i was younger and not experienced in getting rid of them. I believe darker spirits, try to gather together to mess with people on earth. Love, no fear, prays, gets rid of them, I make sure they know I think they are losers/low life's and do not feed them energy. I know they can influence human behavior and thinking. I have to keep my thoughts and energy's in check being a healer and reader and get healing myself as well. I have rosary beads and they are a reminder of Faith I have healed people who have had cancer and have been at deaths door. Faith in love and light is more powerful than anything else and is the ultimate healer.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back from the other side
I have come across many people (spirits) who have passed some from war times to modern. I have only come across a very dark entity once when i was younger and not experienced in getting rid of them. I believe darker spirits, try to gather together to mess with people on earth. Love, no fear, prays, gets rid of them, I make sure they know I think they are losers/low life's and do not feed them energy. I know they can influence human behavior and thinking. I have to keep my thoughts and energy's in check being a healer and reader and get healing myself as well. I have rosary beads and they are a reminder of Faith I have healed people who have had cancer and have been at deaths door. Faith in love and light is more powerful than anything else and is the ultimate healer.

I get what you're saying but the part where you claim to have healed people with cancer seems a bit unrealistic if you ask me. Sorry about that.