Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 20-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Knower

I have a program on my pc that i think i got a response but i am looking for some program for my new phone. Also got a program were you can see the sound waves and i could see there is something there.

I use wavepad from NCH to review my session. What program do you use?

I am em-barest of my voice and questions as i am very new at this :)
Old 21-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Tedmil

I usually use Audacity but I've used wave pad in the past. Unfortunately, both programs the sound wave graph of most of the EVPs are indistinguishable from the back ground noise. I have to listen to the entire recording or risk missing them.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Master

You could run audacity on a lap top with external mike.
Old 11-11-2018, 02:53 AM
Seeker
is it easy to edit with audacity? whats the best software out there? oooooh does anyone have a code for sound forge or wavepad? I have a lot of evp.
Old 11-11-2018, 04:32 PM
leadville

Audacity is easy to use but like most things it takes a little time to become familiar with what it offers.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:05 AM
Seeker
does anyone ever post links to theirs on here? I have a few up on soundcloud