Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 11-10-2014, 08:54 PM
michelle22blue

If a stranger does pendulum read

Hi. I had a pendulum read done by so one who has never met me or know my situation and they got a big yes to my question. Does this mean it will happen?
Old 12-10-2014, 03:23 AM
Experiencer

Hi Michelle!
Can't answer your question, but wanted to let you know that I do these also. It doesn't matter for me if I know the person, or even the question. I actually prefer it if I don't know, that way there is no expectation that I am 'letting them down' or anything with an answer that they may not want to hear... In using the pendulum, we are just tapping into the same universe that contains us all, it's all the same thing essentially, were just living in different postcodes... Just because they don't know you, doesn't mean that some part of them doesn't know the answer... I have had some insane readings from people here who dont know me and have seen things about me that I couldn't see myself, but when they were pointed out to me it was as plain as day....
Old 12-10-2014, 04:37 AM
Administrator
Hello

Like all readings nothing is carved in stone. A blink of the eye can change a life path or even at times end a life path. So take things with the maybe and set the intention for the higest and greatest good to come to you.

Lynn
Old 12-10-2014, 12:52 PM
michelle22blue

Smile

Thankyou guys. I am hoping it does come true as it's something I really want and been waiting for for 6 months. The person that did it is absolutely positive it will happen so I need to go with that. She is also someone who reads photos as well so she seems to know what she is talking about. Thanks for the replies x