Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 16-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Seeker
Let me shift the perspective a bit, if I may.

Perhaps it's not the people who follow religious traditions throwing hate (a minority, IMO), but rather the fact that the things / people that are out of alignment with our own vibration catch our focus quite easily. If you're at the beach and you have a grain of sand on one arm, and a hornet stinging the other, which one would grab your attention? In the same manner, if the majority of people in any particular community align with your vibration, and a minority do not, as humans in that situation we're often inclined to notice the minority first, and sometimes to the exclusion of the majority.
Old 14-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Suspended

It's very simple they choose to do so.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Newbie ;)

I think people choose to hate because they are afraid and it acts more like a self-defense mechanism... Only when they realize that there's nothing to be afraid of, they stop hating. Usually doesn't happen.
Old 16-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account
People just being people is all.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Master
Some of it is learnt and taught..

..and much of it is actually residual, unhealed karma.
Which is then projected onto others, to individuals and groups, until owned and dealt with.

That ownership resides with each of us and also collectively at the community and societal level and beyond.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Master

We have a group of Mennonites who live in our community and run a thrift store. They are gentle people. They live by a strict code of ethics and if there is every a global crisis these people will survive because they stayed true to the Earth and their roots. They know how to garden, build, animal husbandry, preserve and even make their own clothes if need be. And they stay strong as a bonded community.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseR76
The older I get the harder it is for me to understand all the negative energy that supposedly good church going people send out.I respect all religions and would never tell someone there religion is (the work of evil).I believe Jesus Christ came here to teach us how to love one another, not hate.really people?...Sorry for the rant.Had to get it off my chest.
Its easier to hate and blame others. It takes courage to love and take responsibility for you actions
Old 18-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Knower

The reason for hatred is in fact a division between itself and other people. When a person approaches and experiences enlightenment from realizes that there is not really much difference between them and other people. He begins to realize that I and other people are one. Because we create ourselves the world around him with the work of his consciousness.
So a person approaches the holy love.
Therefore, a true love for people and God can only be experienced by being separated and freed from worldly desires. It is the worldly desires that are an obstacle to the emergence of holy love. Once you have reached enlightenment and liberation, it will arise on the present
Old 09-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Pathfinder

the fact that you can see that people are wasting time is already good for you but some people need guidance and some need time (which is a guide of its own) some are mislead by materialistic things and think happiness lies within them, in the end we all go to the same place so does it matter?
Old 09-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Master
Fear = anger = hate.