Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-04-2014, 05:15 AM
4everLove

Drawn to novels

Hi All,

Has anyone ever been drawn to read a novel. It's like your at the bookstore and the book comes flying off the shelf (not literally...but you never know haha).
I found the book 'Stolen' by Lucy Christopher a few months back and I felt this need to read it, though I bought perks of being a wallflower instead. A couple weeks ago the image of the book popped into my head or something and I knew it was time to read it. I LOVE that book. It's twisted and it has really gotten me to think about past lives and to discover who I was and what my circumstances were. I have no clue my past lives, but I think I'm going to book a regression because I feel the urge to know and let go.

Have any of you ever been drawn to a certain novel or something and the story hits you somewhere? Like something spiritual or meaningful to you?

4everlove
Old 19-04-2014, 07:30 AM
SpacePilot

Not novels, but self-help or spiritual...

Some years ago, my cousin was at huge book showcase we have annually here. He was looking at a book on a shelf and started extending his hand to grab one when someone probably tripped on the shelf case and made it shake. That's when a book did literally fall off the shelf into my cousin's open hand. The title had the word angel in it, which is not his type of literature, so he was about to put it back when he had the intuition it might mean something. He browsed through it and found out it was exactly the king of book he was looking for.

After reading the book, he called the author without really knowing why. He found out she gave personal spiritual consultations and ended up going to see her. He also took a group workshop with her. She is a wonderful spiritual guide and has helped both him and me through karmic resolutions. I took multiple workshops with her and am now part of her regular meditation group. I can say that more than half of what we now know about spirituality and Karma is thanks to her.

ALSO:

Every now and then I get the intuition a book I need to read has arrived at Chapters. I just head on over and browse for about an hour until I find a book I can't leave without. If I go there when I do not have that intuition, I can look at every single book in vain.

Just last week I was walking fast through Wall-Mart, heading for the exit, when a book caught my attention from the corner of my eye. I had to back track and check it out. Turns out I couldn't leave without it. I just started reading it, but it won't take long for me to get through it and I still have a full shelf of books I haven't read yet.