Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Experiencer

Request for healing

Hello. For a few years I have been pre-diabetic. Now I think I am tipping into full diabetes. My fasting blood sugars have been 112, 120, 116, etc. My blood sugars 1 1/2 hours after eating are 123, 140, etc. Only rarely am I able to get my blood sugars down to 100. If any healer is willing to assist me in reversing the process my body is on, I would deeply appreciate it.

I have been meditating, telling my blood sugars to drop to 100. I have been imaging my blood sugars going through a "cleaning checkpoint" that washes off excess sugar and reduces the blood sugar to 100.

I probably need to do some visualization with my pancreas and liver, too. Have to figure that out.

Of course, I am trying to eat healthy, as well. Twice a week I have a huge salad that serves as both lunch and supper (I split it into two meals), and on the days I eat that, my blood sugar drops to 100 or even 95. But I can't eat that every day.

I have not been drinking Coke or eating my beloved pies. I am reading labels for sugar.

I really don't want to have to go on medication.

Any healing and even suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:16 PM
Master
Do what your doing. Also, whilst standing comfortably, breathe deeply in through the nose and out through the mouth, hold the breath for a couple of seconds between each in and out breath. with ur mind as the tummy expands and contracts imagine pale blue entering with the breath at the navel. Do this five minutes a day.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Experiencer

Will do peteyzen. Thanks.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:44 PM
Seeker

Hi Dee

have you tried bitter melon?

I can do a healing Violet Flame session for you to guide you into self healing:))
Only you can revert the process.
Old 21-02-2018, 03:47 AM
Experiencer

I would love the Violet Flame session, mea. Thank you. I will look into bitter melon. Never heard of it.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:32 AM
Seeker

Great, please pm for details concerning time of the session:)
Old 21-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Experiencer

I've sent you a pm, mea. Thanks
Old 27-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for some wonderful healing, mea.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Seeker

Thank you so much Dee:) It was a wonderful journey:)