Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I noticed this ringing in my ears--it was more like the sound of a vibration--several years ago when I began meditating. I assumed it was the sound of electromagnetic energy that surrounds my body, and while I rarely pay attention to it, if I'm not mistaken, it's a continuous sound.
Old 20-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Knower

If you hear often such a high-frequency squeak in your ears is the work of the vishuddhi chakra. If something else, ringing, noise, this can be a ringing like bells ..- this is called nada sounds. And they come from anahata-chakra. If you start periodically making energy , in order to expand and purify energy channels, it can change into such beautiful music coming from heaven. It can disappear and move into another ability. The ability to read the thoughts of people for example ..or remember own and others' past lives.

Briefly, the presence of this squeak says that there are pollution in your energy channels and they are narrow. When this is cleared by energy practices, it disappears.
Old 20-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Knower

[quote=Goddessa
I have read many articles on the ringing ears and there are so many different interpretations that I decided to stick to the one provided by my calling into shamanism, which is that my spiritual guides are close. I'm now not so sure what it is anymore but it seems to be an internal compass of sorts.[/QUOTE]

Changing the frequency of squeaking due to different incoming energy is normal. This is something like a different howling of the wind in the chimney from the difference in direction and wind force. Channels in the human body are also trumpets. And if you have a strong vital energy that is rising through the channels, this experience is called. But this has nothing to do with the defenders and is not a compass in life.
Old 21-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Experiencer
I too have the ringing which started when I went through my spiritual transiton or journey. Although I can say that it really is no longer within my ears that I hear it but now more like a high pitched frequency that runs through the center of my head. I do pay attention more to when my body speaks to me with unknown pains or other things I've never felt before only because I know that I am empathic and can easily absord and take on the energies of others if I am not fully grounded. So I try to be much more vigilant about this each day. But one thing I do know is that when my guides try to warn me of a bad choice I am about to make or a decision that isn't quite right or any type of warning they wil "thump, thump, thump" in my my left ear drum. Never the right side only the left is for warnings, or don't do that, or make a bad choice, or think before you speak out in what you were about to say. Always the left side for warnings. If I feel anything in the right ear thumps or tones it is only encouragement or to let me know they are around me.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
I have come to accept that the constant ringing in my ears is a sign that my spirit guide is present. I've become so accustomed to this ringing that when I don't hear it, it is definitely noticeable and I do feel alone.

Recenty though, the ringing has become much louder and last night, while reading with great interest an article about an organisation based in Peru whose mission is to "heal humanity", the ringing changed pitch and became so intense that I was dizzy.

The mission resonated with my ideals very much and if I had the resources I would go there as soon as I possibly can.

Now, does the changing of the pitch in the ringing indicate agreement with this or was it warning me against going/joining the organisation?

It was strong enough to get my attention but I can't read its message.

Angelic being’s language to human ears are loud screeches or rings in ears. Mainly due to the high frequency that they behold.