Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Suspended

I read incarnation is a choice. So we all choose to be here. I think not liking it here is normal and common. So why would we choose to go somewhere where we don't like it? From our perspective it makes no sense. But I think from the other side it makes sense. This is the best place to learn and grow. Through these struggles and suffering we grow and evolve and become better. We want to become angels and this is the best place to work on that. But yea it is difficult and hard at times.
Old 24-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Suspended

I don't want to come back either. I think the best way to not come back is to be the best person you can. Make the best of things, be kind to yourself and others, stay positive. Try to stay in a loving place.
Old 24-02-2018, 08:40 PM
Knower
That’s what I thought too but was curious on what everyone else thought if they felt the same. As I read everyone’s comments to my post and question. It opens my mind more to what everyone feels and thinks.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
I read incarnation is a choice. So we all choose to be here. I think not liking it here is normal and common. So why would we choose to go somewhere where we don't like it? From our perspective it makes no sense. But I think from the other side it makes sense. This is the best place to learn and grow. Through these struggles and suffering we grow and evolve and become better. We want to become angels and this is the best place to work on that. But yea it is difficult and hard at times.
So, if we don't like it here now, it means we aren't doing what we incarnated to be doing here.

I really don't believe that struggles and suffering help us grow. They're an indication that our thoughts are not in harmony with our life purpose.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
So, if we don't like it here now, it means we aren't doing what we incarnated to be doing here.

I really don't believe that struggles and suffering help us grow. They're an indication that our thoughts are not in harmony with our life purpose.

It is not as strait forward as it seams. If someone, as most, is here in lesson, then yes, follow your heart practice dispassion, compassion, hold the energy of love in your heart, and your incarnation cycle is guarantied over.
On the other hand, if someone is here in service and at some point waking up, and remembers who and what s/he is, one can not help but dismayed by what one sees after looking around. People still kill each other, for what? Greed, control of others, groups or nations. Kill animals for sport or food.
For many it is difficult to stay on target.
But there is light on the end of the tunnel and the tunnel gets shorter and shorter. Just a few steps more.