Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
"Beware lest anyone spoil you through philosophy and vain deciet...
And not after Christ.
For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead, bodily.
Colossians 2:9
And you are complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power."

And what did the Almighty do after giving of the law through Moses?
He went about establishing the sacrificial atonement practices and rituals, to be performed in certain and detailed manner. The very foundation of God's salvation.
Of which Jesus is both "Chief Cornerstone", and Capstone of.
Chief Cornerstone, because He was there at the giving of the law, One with the Father.

Because He is the atoning and sacrificial Lamb of God, "Capstone" of God's foundation of Salvation.

For all have sinned, falling short of God"s glory.
No exceptions.
But...

"Christ suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, to bring us to God."
1 Peter 3:8

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Master

Shivani, is there a dark negative kundalani?
something maybe is to be avoided?
in my honest opinion there is some excessive spiritual enquiry without discernment within charismatic Christianity, that may lead to negatives
the holy spirit in Christianity is a personal being that can be known, whats the point of higher consciousness states if you don't find the being that calls you 'my son'
Old 22-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Shivani, is there a dark negative kundalani?
something maybe is to be avoided?
in my honest opinion there is some excessive spiritual enquiry without discernment within charismatic Christianity, that may lead to negatives
the holy spirit in Christianity is a personal being that can be known, whats the point of higher consciousness states if you don't find the being that calls you 'my son'
Kundalini is neither dark/light, positive/negative OR she is neither and both, simultaneously and one cannot 'avoid' Kundalini - she is either 'asleep' or 'awake' and once 'awake', she pretty much has a 'mind of her own' and requires total surrender to the fate of that whole experience. This is why it's necessary and essential to be spiritually pure FIRST or else she'll take the path of the least resistance to wherever it is she needs to go...like lightning which jumps from cloud to cloud before striking the earth.

You can find that being which calls you my daughter/son or that being which just calls you 'my love' - ah, the pure bliss of that...
Old 23-02-2018, 10:54 AM
Master

interesting Shivani thankyou
so, do you think there are negative spirits or oppositional forces, dark ones
to me it would make sense if the creator made a fake, illusion to see which we would choose, but of course to us that darkness would seem real
I know dualism is a precarious road to go down but I have been witness to things that point to some version of it
For Jesus fidelity to the Spirit was the ultimate requirement, and I can see why, us Christians have to be careful with these things. So talk of Kundalani is a difficult area, even if it turned out we are talking about the same thing, it's on us to proceed cautiously I recon
It's hard to see 'the image upon the water' if you know what I mean!
Old 26-02-2018, 11:19 PM
Master

Well, the bible, and God in the bible, takes a stand from kundalini, God consciousness, chakra etc. Even saying, that the one who tells you otherwise are lost. So, with that in mind, how can you fit what you are saying with being in the bible?
I'm merely just saying what it says. And wonder how you can mix what is so talked against?
Old 26-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Master

Also, why is it those things mentioned are named from Helena blavatsky, who anton la vey who was a satanist, praised saying those things mentioned are from satanism?
Old 01-03-2018, 11:26 AM
Master

Marie, I recon this is why we have to be careful
When a false spirit comes into the church it won't be called kundalani or anything recognisable as non-biblical. no, it will be called the holy spirit. which I have personally seen happen and I speak against it whenever I get the chance, so do people like Andrew Strom - but he choses to name the false spirit kundalini which is confusing
there is a true Spirit and a false one (which seeks to dominate and destroy)
I only want to be associated with the true one
Old 01-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Master

David I think that's why the bible say always to test the spirits. That's so sneaky. It's never looked right to me all that "movement". Something just felt off. Then, I saw on tv that people like Benny hinn and Co apparently were using similar expressions. That in itself is interesting.