Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 09-11-2018, 03:03 PM
I don't know if I mentioned this....so what, it's
worth sating again...."repetition".
If you have a routine of tapping and saying a sentence thinking of the issue....
Do it 3-4 times.
Maybe that's why it works for me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Knower
I need to get back into doing this myself. I can relate to thinking it's not working. I just need to be consistent. I have many issues I want to work on. Physical, and emotional issues.
Old 24-11-2018, 11:02 PM
It's something you can test....you do the easy program of tapping ...
check in
after being a 10 of intense emotion until you are about a 1-2....
Bada bing...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-02-2019, 08:41 PM
Master
yeah as Miss Hepburn says, numbering the intensity of your discomfort or discontent is critical to a lot of EFT teachings; workings. but another way to solidify that experience and monitor change even more is with writing or journaling.

I have a friend online who helps me with EFT sometimes because he does it for a living, and he is amazing. He's actually abandoned me at the moment because I wasn't able to journal properly lol but it was free help and his time anyways so I guess sometimes a break between us is meant to be.. My issue is going on about irrelevant or different tangents, which may not be hard to see lol. I don't know I mean lastly I was supposed to write about neglect as a child and stuff and I tried but I guess I just can't wrap my head around how exactly I'm supposed to write about it or what he was hoping to read or see from me.. perhaps I could tap about it hehe.. but anyways, if you think about it, writing before and after you tap about whatever given issue can be an enormous help and way for you to see what is really going on!

bringing more consciousness to the issue and yourself.. I think I will try this soon. just write about an issue that's bothering me in a bit of detail that I'm gonna tap about.. then write some more, then tap some more and see where it leads me! EFT works on a lot of levels, getting to all kinds of roots.. and like most things in the physical plane as they say, it begins in etheric realms first cuz those are certainly connected to our current perceived practical physical reality here. how could they not be?
Old 05-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Master

I've seen someone cured of a life long hate against cats (this guy's hate was so intense too) by EFT so it certainly worked in his case (and his emotion of them was due to a past life too and not something caused in this lifetime).

I've also had it work well on me. I personally thought it was rather all strange until I found it works.
Old 19-01-2020, 04:04 AM
Knower
Wow that's great to hear! :) I love hearing success stories!
Old 30-06-2020, 09:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Wanted to drop by this thread and say hello, EFT works for me

Emotional problems are tied to our ... emotions but our whole existence, body mind heart and spirit, are interconnected and affect each other.

I mean, if someone were to have cancer, surely their emotions and spirit would be affected? And in some cases being at peace with oneself can heal cancer ...

I would say that treating the body with EFT does have an impact on our emotions and to an extent our spiritual side.

Did you try EFT and didn't have any success with it?