Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Experiencer
Money blocks?

Hi
I just wanted to share my story and see if anyone in a similar situation has overcome this issue.

So I believe I have some serious money blocks. Throughout my whole life, I have lived close to the breadline. I've never had much spare. At the beginning of this year, I made it one of my main goals to make more money than I have ever done prior. But I failed miserably but funnily enough, I probably worked the hardest I have ever worked. I see people doing the same as me and making so much more. I've finally had enough. Its been so frustrating. Whenever I feel like I'm making progress I then feel like I am faced with a massive amount of resistance. I try to work through it but sometimes I just don't have enough willpower. Thankfully Im not afraid of hard work. But I sense working harder is not going to help me here. I feel its my psychology holding me back.

In my childhood I never had much. My father wasn't around much and my mum had to bring us up on very little. My dad lived and worked abroad and my mum used to say he left us for money. I remember I would have to beg and cry for days, sometimes for weeks if I wanted a new toy. I used to look in catalogues at the toys that I wish I had. I used to see the kids around me getting what they wanted all the time but I just used to brush it off like it didn't bother me. But I think it did!

I don't wish to live with this scarcity-based mindset anymore. My mum did her best under the circumstances but she is very stingy with her cash and I am the same. I think I have the belief that money is hard to get due to my early environment. I really don't want to go into another year and have similar struggles.

I just had to get that off my chest. If you took the time to read it thank you.
Can anyone give me some pointers on dealing with this?

Thank you!
Old 07-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Master
dnt lk ayn bills i no nw sisen on y own thy all cum in go thy do
thy leve me lk wot wot wot thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Master
Hi TonySG,

I can certainly relate with a lack of money. Lately, I did find I have a financial block which I suppose built up over the years throughout my life. Thankfully, I have a video which helps to get rid of such a block. I thought I'd share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzQZnXrkdCo

It's a meditation video by Abraham Hicks which I listen to just about every day.

Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 08-12-2017, 03:48 AM
I can only speak for me..if it helps at all...ok.
Money flows to me...my belief is that God wants me to be happy..
I have no low self esteem because I know who I am...God's child who He adores and loves to spoil.
At the same time, I know I am a co-creator, also.
I can be and do and have anything I want...why not?
I can receive and give away anything I want.
I'm here to enjoy and expand...not hit
my head against some wall and get no where.
My father thinks big...in everything...ask and receive.
Believe and receive.
Life here can be very easy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-12-2017, 01:32 PM
Pathfinder

it's tough.
iv been on a financial rollercoaster for the past 3 years. i ever since i got pregnant and have responsibilities even though the cost of taking care of an infant is not that significant at first.i knew i would have a couple years of tight money , i found out after a reading. im just hoping it will end soon. thankfully i am not in dire need of anything but we do have debts to pay and that is the cost of living comfortably to some extent. i also hope to reach a pt where i can spend without giving a second thought that im making debts. i wanna be debt free. i will try positive thinking and praying. i hope that will work. have u tried that? maybe its our mind set..
Old 29-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Some of us, including me, will have to realize, that having or wishing for money is nothing bad on itself. That we deserve to be wealthy. And that this is not the same as greed or selfishness.

We have been taught that rich people often are egoistical and exploiting others, that enjoying material wealth is greed, that it is hard to get money and so on. These false teachings probably are causing the blockages.

I am fed up of unpaid debts and bills piling up every January and whenever we have saved enough to finish renovating our house or for a nice holiday.
"For a cat flap, we will need a new front door, and that we cannot afford."
Wrong! I want a cat flap, and I deserve it. And I will get it. I am grateful for everything I already have, and I am also grateful for that wonderful cat flap I can already see...

After that latest debt to be paid and not knowing how, I am beginning money affirmations, watching guided meds to get money (thanks for the link, Miss Hepburn) and so on.

Like you, Tony, I wish to overcome my money blockage.

Spiritual growth is easier when you are free of debt, so money is good.

MONEY IS GOOD!!!

And like Tony, I am thankful for any tips on how to think more positive about money and wealth, and let it sink in.
Old 29-01-2018, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Some of us, including me, will have to realize, that having or wishing for money is nothing bad on itself. That we deserve to be wealthy. And that this is not the same as greed or selfishness.

We have been taught that rich people often are egoistical and exploiting others, that enjoying material wealth is greed, that it is hard to get money and so on. These false teachings probably are causing the blockages.

I am fed up of unpaid debts and bills piling up every January and whenever we have saved enough to finish renovating our house or for a nice holiday.
"For a cat flap, we will need a new front door, and that we cannot afford."
Wrong! I want a cat flap, and I deserve it. And I will get it. I am grateful for everything I already have, and I am also grateful for that wonderful cat flap I can already see...

After that latest debt to be paid and not knowing how, I am beginning money affirmations, watching guided meds to get money (thanks for the link, Miss Hepburn) and so on.

Like you, Tony, I wish to overcome my money blockage.

Spiritual growth is easier when you are free of debt, so money is good.

MONEY IS GOOD!!!

And like Tony, I am thankful for any tips on how to think more positive about money and wealth, and let it sink in.

You're most welcome for the link and I hope you find the video useful.
Chrysalis

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 30-01-2018, 05:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
You're most welcome for the link and I hope you find the video useful.
Chrysalis
Sorry, Chrysalis... confused the posts and who had said what.
And thank you.
Well, I still do not know how to pay that debt, but this morning I woke up feeling confident and happy. Which is worth a lot already.
Old 30-01-2018, 08:01 AM
Master
No worries Seeker.
It seems you're well on your way, afterall they say money responds to emotions and thoughts of feeling good.