Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 31-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Newbie ;)

What Happens after Death

At the time of death, a person’s soul is separated from his body and the body is buried. It decompses and becomes one with the dust whereas the soul lives on, but passive in a state of sleep until they are resurrected on the Day of Judgement.
Old 19-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabeel Shah
At the time of death, a person’s soul is separated from his body and the body is buried. It decompses and becomes one with the dust whereas the soul lives on, but passive in a state of sleep until they are resurrected on the Day of Judgement.

That is one perspective that is held by people of other faiths as well.
However. Then there is the other perspective about finding oneself alive, conscious and immediately in the presence of God. Which perspective has testimony and evidence.
www.nderf.org

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-09-2017, 06:35 AM
Knower
My experience is the soul is not passive in a state of sleep. As I am able to communicate with spirits at times and they aren't asleep. If you are speaking from and Islamic perspective when a person passed their soul goes to Baraka. A place in between Heaven and earth. There is a journey that takes place.
Old 19-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Knower

In fact, all people experience the same postmortem experience, no matter what religion they are practicing. This is proved by the experiences of Raymond Moody and others. If only a person in life did not destroy his karma and did not merge with God. Then he experiences a completely different process.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
In fact, all people experience the same postmortem experience, no matter what religion they are practicing. This is proved by the experiences of Raymond Moody and others. If only a person in life did not destroy his karma and did not merge with God. Then he experiences a completely different process.

Please explain more.
especially the bit about destroying karma and not merging with god and so experiencing a different process to others.

Thanks.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Experiencer

Absolute truth. The soul is sucked into the higher worlds, where peace and love reign.
Old 18-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Suspended
Basically your soul gets linked up with God, a direct relationship, and your energy will start grounding itself into the earth partaking in a journey through earth, but that's all I know based on my NDE. I don't know what happens after that and I'm not ready or willing to either
Old 02-08-2018, 05:54 PM
Guide

I believe based on my NDE...and the others I have read that....the soul starts separating from the body. This can be instant or take a few days, hence...sleep, trauma or attachments. Then the energy of the soul is met with ancestors or loved ones...which is what I saw. Then after that....healing, getting acquainted, or going to where the energy vibrates to the same frequency goes...where the thoughts rule. Reincarnation will be in the future...planning out the next step, planet, dimensions and roles based on weakness and elevation of the soul/spirit....until the soul is vibrating and aligned to the highest spiritual planes of light
Old 09-09-2018, 02:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Reply to Colorado

I have a question to you and those who say the same things as you. Many people, who claim to have a NDE, said that, they met their ancestors and beloved ones. But, my question is, if there is reincarnation(you also mentioned and I am pretty sure this takes place), shouldn't there soul already be in another physical life already? If everyone sees their ancestors after death, then how come there be any reincarnation? as some may have passed away long ago but, still hanging on in that realm.
Old 26-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaash
I have a question to you and those who say the same things as you. Many people, who claim to have a NDE, said that, they met their ancestors and beloved ones. But, my question is, if there is reincarnation(you also mentioned and I am pretty sure this takes place), shouldn't there soul already be in another physical life already? If everyone sees their ancestors after death, then how come there be any reincarnation? as some may have passed away long ago but, still hanging on in that realm.

Edgar Cayce, who is one of the most documented mystics/psychics of our time (psychic in the sense of spiritual), has a number of readings that address your questions. He indicates that the departed souls linger for a certain "period of earth time" during which time they can communicate before moving on in some manner. You might want to read "Beyond Death: Visions from the Other Side" which contains those readings. Be aware, however, that Cayce is very Christian and uses Christian terminology to a large extent.

On the other hand, there is another interesting book, "Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives" by Dr. Michael Newton. I just finished reading it and, though I am still reflecting on some of what is I have read there, it is indeed an interesting read. Dr. Newton is a hypnotherapist who presents a number of case studies where, under hypnosis, clients have very consistent "recollections" of their life between lives in the spirit realms. I found the sections on the "Advanced Soul" and "Selection" to be most interesting along with his conclusions. It's unfortunate that not many "advanced souls" come to therapy so the cases are skewed to beginner and intermediate level souls.

The Tibetan Book of the Dead (or alternatively and easier to read, The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying) also goes into the process of dying and what happens before rebirth.

In any case, those are three interesting books that delve into the subject from different perspectives.

I should add that, in my early years, I had a near death experience (NDE) during which I was in a three-day "irreversible coma" from which I emerged "symptom free" after an awesome life-transforming experience. I did not see relatives or loved ones, as many claim to have seen, but had an altogether different life-transforming impact that changed my direction in life quite radically. Such experiences are somewhat consistent with differences varying based on the temperament and life characteristics of the individual.