Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 27-04-2022, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
Try power walking. You need 2 walking sticks, similar to ski sticks. They are available in sports stores. This will make you work your arms and shoulders which are often one of the biggest problems. The walking will also be more energetic.

thanks, that's a great idea
Old 09-05-2022, 05:52 AM
Master
I’m going to source myself some walking sticks.

I’ve moved house and I once more have a great bush hill to climb. It’s only been a week of walking and I’m feeling toned, cardio is working more effectively. Sticks will get my upper body moving.

The beautiful thing being this bush has a few ways up to the top tower so it’s interstjng finding new ways in and up..

The tower lets you door some stair climbs too.

Who needs a gym lol nature creates its own!
Old 09-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Bambo

Mostly when I have been going out I walk even though I have my bike
Old 05-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Ascender

I also love going walking and exploring new places. I kind of like the feeling of being slightly lost in a city. I kind of know where I am, but not fully, and then I end up at a familiar place and think “ oh, I’m HERE. “
Old 12-06-2022, 08:54 PM
Master
It is one of the best exercises going it is is and a closure head it clears your head especially when you have spirit Jacqueline and going on and you're here because x spirit can overwhelm me but I'm trying to learn to control about going for long walks everyday even if it is around the graveyard it clears my head and thoughts then I get back my head is clear headed it is but walking is a best thing over you especially when you get to my age walking is best because I do running I'll do another injury to my ankle but I don't want to do because my ankles on both failed have been torn ligaments and both of them but my left ankle is a vast one that's right a little walk everyday morning and afternoon but I'm just at the door now afternoon morning I'm so now but I realise it's better for me

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-06-2022, 10:18 PM
Master

I walk almost everyday about 2 miles in about 25 minutes. It is useful as aerobic exercise, which means it has to elevate your heart rate past a threshold. The rule of thumb is to walk at a speed at which you can barely talk.

Surely, it is better to walk in any way than not to walk ...

But, it is also good to know why and how it is optimum to do it. From aerobic point of view, walking faster than I described, or longer than about 20 minutes, brings only minimal additional benefit.

If you enjoy it, by all means walk it longer, but that won't bring you more physical health benefits. If you want to spend more calories, use anaerobic exercise, as aerobic exercise is inefficient. You should also train all muscle groups, which walking doesn't.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-03-2023, 12:39 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker
I enjoy walking everyday. It’s nice to get out walk. Also, once a month a do a volksmarch with a local group.