Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Master
twin returning?

i dont know how to split posts so i posted this in syncs also , but posted here as its to do with my twin .4th july this date has alot of significance for me and lately keeps resurfacin , my step dad passed on this date 11 years ago this year , last year i hadnt seen my twin flame in months but then on sunday 4th july he asks me to go over, this is the last time i have seen my twin , and its been almost a year , my friend and soul mate who is female met her twin same time as i did and when im with mine she isnt with hers and so on , its quite crazy , however since 4th july she has been with her twin for the whole year (well in contact with him) in april i dreamt of my step dad and all day iot was bugging me as to why , when i switched my phone on that day there was a message from my twin , so i thought aha :)last time i saw him was on my step dads anniversary , so it all made sense , but ..........

i met up with my friend and she told me how her twin is goin away on july 4th n was sayin how she thinks mine wil reappear again , then the other night i dreamt of my step dad , the date being 1st july , so thought hm only 3 days off his anniversary , my phone has been out of use for over a week now and my pc broke and laptop had a virus all that same week , (i have just fixed laptop)so to me it was like the communications are down for a reason , but i get my phone back on monday which is .......... 4th july lol ,

tonite i spoke to another friend another soul connection ,she told me bout her friend dean coming round on monday , again 4th july , but also my twins name is dean lol , and then this evening my sister tells me the medium for our church this sunday is .... dean .... now last year 4th july was a sunday , this date obvs is special for me this year , either that or im just trying to make it fit but all seems rather odd doesnt it?? i feel he is coming back or im gonna hear sumthing soon , what does anyone else make of this ? im filled with excitement and tryin so hard not to get my hopes up but its an instant feeling and i cant just turn it off or down , i feel like a little girl who is waiting for something , oohh just wish this excitement wasnt so strong but its like im being forced to smile even when i want to remain well.. just normal lol , am i goin mad lol ?????????

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-07-2011, 10:07 PM
faith83

Its a good possibility that he will resurface soon. I know its hard to explain but somehow everything that is relevant to him or the two of you starts to pop up out of nowhere...and they're usually not far behind.
But give it sometime. Sometimes it takes about a month or so lol
Good Luck!
Keep me posted
Old 06-07-2011, 04:18 PM
LadyImpreza1111

My advice is to be open to the possibility of it..........but also try to remove any expectations and not get your hopes up too high (THAT is so hard for me to do too but I'm improving).

I used to think seeing synchs popping up left and right indicated his return but along the way I have learned that alot of times, those synchs signify a vision or revelation of some kind which is also quite appreciated as well.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Master
thanks faith i will keep u posted , the other night i had another dream my sis in law sent me a biorthday card n inside it says love and miss you , :( ...... but was signed form my twin , funnly enough its her birthday today too , and also mine in two weeks , july seems to be proving quite strong for dreams and signs relating to my twin so i am now trying to relax , and yesterday i was so angry with him (about the past) then i went for a walk and cried to released the emotions , i felt as tho my heart was filling wit love but breaking at same time , got so breathless , but i felyt better , i think i just ad a build up of emotions that needed releasing , seem to be doing that alot lately , i know twins are suppose to clear everyhting before they reunite again properly , maybe this is what im having to do now

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 13-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Master
I have a very weird feeling mine will be contacting me soon .
This time last year it was all wine and roses :) and then shazam he couldn't get his head around our connection .

Good luck x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 13-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Master
well knew this was signif and it was :)

Old 13-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Master
yes mine too but my twin couldnt understnd the connection even at beginning