Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-06-2011, 05:36 AM
Violet615

Twin and Past Lives

The next day after I saw my twin I started calling him by a different name. I knew his real name but instead of thinking of his real name I would go by a different name. The name I started to call him was Edward. This was all the time. Whenever I would think of his name, Edward would pop up instead of his real name. I would even tell myself "Why do you keep saying Edward?" I only know two Edwards. One was from High School but that was years ago. The other is Edward from Twilight since I hear that name a lot. I'm not really a huge fan though. I've only seen the movies once and that was it. Before I saw my twin the name Edward never popped up. After I saw my twin Edward was his name even though it really wasn't. It lasted for about two months and then I started calling him by his real name. Sometimes the name Edward will pop up but not all the time like it was in the beginning. I think it's because in a past life we were together but separated. When I saw him it brought those memories back and I started calling him by the name in that life, Edward. It makes me wonder if my twin had anything like that happen to him. I also had a past life dream when me and my ex were separating and our cords were breaking, but that's another story. So has anyone had a past life dream or memory happen when you first saw or met your twin?
Old 05-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Enlightener

When I met my soulmate, after we were together for a while she spontaneously started remembering french. She'd had no french lessons in her life though. I thought that was cool.
Old 13-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Autums_Moon

I'm still unsure to this day if my dreams were past life, or present, but there have been cases where I would dream of my mystery guy and wake up with a very far away feeling. The other day, for the first time in a long time (after the dreams stopped) I was holding a rose quartz feeling so down, because I'm always telling myself i don't deserve to be loved, I'm not beautiful enough is what I thought. There was a lot of things going through my mind, but all I wanted to to do was sleep it all away. So I just held the rose quartz thinking maybe it can heal my heart, make all this stop. I fell asleep and this vivid dream came about. The most I can remember is myself drawing this picture and, what I'm assuming, speaking to my mystery guy. Saying something along the lines of, "this has always been are fate, fate has always played its part...always." it was some like that, maybe different but I know the word fate was in there. Then I woke up. It makes sense in a way to me due to some earlier info by a Reike master. I find dreams so interesting at times ^.^
Old 14-07-2011, 04:53 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I have had plenty, and none of them pleasant.

I have had a dream about my soul connection dying before the birth of our first child. I think our connecting triggered the past life memory in him before it did me and it manifested in the present as him assuming he's going to die too soon in this life too. I think we had the same dream where I was pregnant and he was lying behind me with his hand on my tummy. The following day, I was blissed out because of the dream, but I could feel that he was depressed, though I didn't think at the time it was because of the dream. The trauma of leaving me behind in a previous life has haunted him more so than me......but since I realized that those fears are connected to a past life.........not necessarily the present, he seems to have realized it too and he's not haunted by it anymore and is optimistic about the future too, it seems. A death where he died too soon might also explain why I have been drawn to love stories in this life where the guy passes on before the woman. But now that I realized anxieties we had came from a past life, they don't appeal to me as much as they used to.
I have also had dreams where he has told me he has dreamt (like I have) of our future children in this life-twin sons. I really believe that is an assurance for him that he is going to live to see them grow up. I mean, why would someone dream of children they are never going to know? Maybe its just me, but that doesn't seem likely. Its so funny though. I used to get this feeling that he would be one of those freakishly overprotective father-to- be's and won't even want me driving when I'm pregnant. Then I had a dream where he was with me at my first ultrasound when we saw two heartbeats on the monitor and he kissed me on my temple (one of my favorite dreams) and in another one, I was pregnant and wearing heels and he picked me up and carried me himself rather than letting me wear heels.

I also have had constant dreams of what I believe is a mansion and there is always one portion of the house where there is a massive staircase and I'm always itching to go and explore it because I never know what is at the top. I don't know if thats a past life thing, or something in the future.
Old 14-07-2011, 04:54 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
When I met my soulmate, after we were together for a while she spontaneously started remembering french. She'd had no french lessons in her life though. I thought that was cool.

Thats crazy!I wish I could learn Spanish that way. Hehe.
Old 14-07-2011, 04:55 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autums_Moon
I'm still unsure to this day if my dreams were past life, or present, but there have been cases where I would dream of my mystery guy and wake up with a very far away feeling. The other day, for the first time in a long time (after the dreams stopped) I was holding a rose quartz feeling so down, because I'm always telling myself i don't deserve to be loved, I'm not beautiful enough is what I thought. There was a lot of things going through my mind, but all I wanted to to do was sleep it all away. So I just held the rose quartz thinking maybe it can heal my heart, make all this stop. I fell asleep and this vivid dream came about. The most I can remember is myself drawing this picture and, what I'm assuming, speaking to my mystery guy. Saying something along the lines of, "this has always been are fate, fate has always played its part...always." it was some like that, maybe different but I know the word fate was in there. Then I woke up. It makes sense in a way to me due to some earlier info by a Reike master. I find dreams so interesting at times ^.^

I believe that to really manifest the right kind of love, you have to learn to love yourself first.