Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)

My Self-Discovery of Energy and the Chakras

The first time I felt energy was when I listened to certain songs when I was teenager. I could only do it for 4 minutes at a time a day, but the more I practiced remembering the sensation, the stronger and longer the sensation got(like a goosebump/vibration). From there I moved onto visualizing it, my concept of energy changing as I practiced more. I see energy now as a free flowing wind, being being able to fill in any space and change form and shape, but unlike water, not necessarily being the shape of that container. I can do this now for extended periods of time and it is the only time when I feel all the parts of my mind coalesce into a single state: bliss, contentment, love, and clarity of thought.

In regards to Chakra, my knowledge was and still is very limited. When I began my exercises, I opened up a part of myself in the center of my chest at the Solar Plexus. It's feels like a subconscious switch that I flip. I then visualize the energy and wrap it around me, potentially this being my third-eye chakra. This may be wrapping it around me in my mind, or floating/flying in my mind. Currently, I feel a dormant spot between my upper chest and throat when I practice, the same feeling I felt before the spot in my Solar Plexus opened up. The image I get is a dormant gem beginning to light up and glow.

I practice two forms of energy manipulation that I like to call Open and Closed. When the energy is open, it is free flowing and can be formed into any shape. When the energy is closed, that energy become concrete and retains the shape it was formed into when it was open.

Any thoughts or clarifications will be greatly appreciate it as I continue to grow spiritually. Thank you for taking the time in reading this and I look forward to your replies!
Old 27-10-2017, 07:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey friend, I would like if you could tell me how to learn this!
I can feel my energy flow through out my body almost the entire day. sometimes i feel certain "pinches", "vibrations" and "current" in many places of my body. and i get to feel about 6 chackras in overall (the throat chakra and the root chakra are the most diff to notice.

I am able to feel energy around my body and transfer it to another people far away.
But id love if you would help me to see it or give it shape and form. Thank you very much for sharing
Old 03-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Master
yep.......................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-11-2017, 02:20 AM
Newbie ;)

How did you come out with it? Is it accidentally, I actually belive in aura and chakra. Chinese use it as healing technique
Old 14-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Non-directed Meditation

Non-directed meditation helps awaken the kundalini and open the chakras. This happens naturally, spontaneously, without any need to manipulate one's experience in any way.

By "non-directed meditation" I mean any type of automatic, self-transcending meditation that allows the mind to easily and effortlessly settle inward, through quieter levels of thought, until you automatically experience the most silent and peaceful level of your own awareness — pure consciousness. There is no attempt to control or manipulate experience. Examples include Transcendental Meditation, and Sahaj Samadhi meditation (taught by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Art of Living Foundation).

I've practiced Transcendental Meditation since 1974, and the years I've had many, many experiences of kundalini and chakras. The opening of my heart chakra was particularly dramatic as there was a lot of pain in the center of my chest (indicating some blockage). However, this eventually led to some very beautiful experiences, including my "year of bliss", in which I experienced intense bliss radiating from the center of my chest all the time for about a year. It eventually settled down and since that time I just feel peaceful and joyful all the time.