Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 29-12-2017, 02:40 PM
FrankieJG

True nodes and relationships

I want to know whether the following aspect indicates a soulmate connection.

Girl is a Sagittarius and boy's true node happens to be in Sagittarius - (his ascendant is also Sagittarius )
Boy is a Libra and girl's true node happens to be in Libra

I know that various other aspects are affecting the compatibility of 2 lovers but I wish to know whether THIS particular trait has any positive outcomes.

Last edited by FrankieJG : 02-11-2019 at 05:28 AM.
Old 30-12-2017, 04:46 AM
Master
Hi.

To me this type sign placement is a possible indicator of a karmic connection not itself a soul mate one.

The connection feels like a growing towards something.

The elements here imply self work, true self work, not just talking about it.

Guy's NN in girl's sign and vice versa is an indication of help along a progressive goal, but it feels easier, there is not too much passion emanating from it so it appears a more pleasant type of help, friendly type rather than a true karmic indicator.

Essentially the couple may meet and split at a point as there isn't enough dedication.

Also it feels possible the couple will actually not ever come together romantically.

The feeling is of meeting, splitting after having met, and not considering coming back to the relationship in a romantic way or interest if even at all.

Those are slight impressions I am getting. Now I could be wrong here. I am only giving what I feel from the placements.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Master

what about your experience? Does that come into count? or is it only what you feel about it?
Old 30-12-2017, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
what about your experience? Does that come into count? or is it only what you feel about it?

Hi.

Is this directed to myself here or Frankie?

My experience with Astrology is enough to consider that the sun sign placements of both individuals being in each other's nodes is not by itself an indication of a soul connection. I have said they will help each other already as well. I said a progressive growing towards something. They both will help each other grow.

But in honesty the north node and sun sign placement and themes here are not indicators themselves of a soul mate connection. And in fact north node connections are often karmic indicators.

The synastry of both charts of both individuals would be great for looking for further indications of soul mate connection.

That is what I was implying.

My gut tells me this connection may possibly be short lived.

That is a possibility. It isn't set in stone.

Blessings.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Master

If his true node is in her sign , she will help him obtain and work with fire and air to reach his fullest soul potential here on Earth.

His guide to help him achieve all he is meant to be while on Earth at this time is in his North Node. Which happens to be Sag. She can def help him.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:58 PM
Master

oh oops, yes thats soul mate. in this life, she can help his soul. = soul mate.
Old 31-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Guide

To me this type sign placement is a possible indicator of a karmic connection not itself a soul mate one.

Ahh..

Hi, I am still slowly working on understanding myself better through astrology, and we all have our own beliefs, but this, what SaturinePluto mentioned makes sense to me.

This year I dated a bit, after not having done so for YEARS.

I dated 3 men that were exactly my age. Now, maybe I could be way off with this, but I have a feeling that people of our same ages, born the same year, have the same North Nodes, because all three of them did. & anytime I checked other people's charts that were different ages, they'd had different North nodes.

I also tend to follow astrologers & tarot readers on you tube. A little too much. Well, throughout all of the year, quite often a lot of the titles, and in their video's it mentioned, "SOUL MATE" -

& I always thought that the term, Soul Mate, meant THE ONE. & I got to the point where I was so sick of seeing this "soul mate" over and over again, when these men that I was seeing were nothing of the sort.

Than I finally brought myself up to researching what a soul mate is. I was also curious about "twin flames" - I found articles that explained that a soul mate, is not the person or people that you're meant to establish a life with - that they're here for you to connect with, briefly. In and out. Sometimes painful. Something that must be learned.

& in my own beliefs, I've always felt that, we attract our mirror images, either positive or negative. Those that stick around longer, are usually people that are just like us, sub consciously. Those that come and go, may be like us, may be dealing with something that we are, or has not yet come to pass. & maybe it won't, but that the possibility of it is there on another level.

Not saying that other men, that I'd come by that did not have their North Nodes as the same as mine, were troublesome, because I wasn't ready, it wasn't the right time, and I was learning some truths about myself.

For instance, I have Virgo in Sun, Moon, Rising, Mercury, and Venus.

From what I can remember, out of a couple of the men, one had his Sun & Venus both in Taurus. I also have 5 influences of Sag. (I count nodes) He had his rising in Sag. I forget where his moon is.

We could talk for hours. We both were drawn to one another, because we were both going through a deep rooted hurt. It wasn't meant to be. In fact, the universe kept pulling us a part through "freak reasons" - it was quite ironic.

I just know that he was meant for me, in other ways. I think, he could have been a better friend, instead. Romantically, if something isn't there, don't push it.

The other two men, had signs in either their Sun, Rising, and or Venus that fit well with my Virgo - that should have worked...not saying that being the same age is karmic - different planetary alignments, degrees, ect ect all have different effects.

I just believe that to be a soul mate, is karmic. It can bring good too. It is just, that, that was my experience this year.
Old 31-12-2017, 02:06 AM
Master

karmics are soul mates. and connections would be formed regardless if one soul assists another in a means of aiding them 'helping'

if you refer to romantic soul mate, all kisses and long lasting sex with them for life then no. this does not make that the sole indicator.
Old 31-12-2017, 03:38 AM
FrankieJG

Thank you everyone for giving me your opinions. I am sorry I don't know how to tag each one of you in the reply, but I hope you all will read this.

His chart may or may not be 100% accurate as I don't have his birth time but mine is drawn to the exact birth time. To draw his chart I set 12 noon as his birthtime.

Rozie here in this forum have been a dear friend to me for a long time (but now we are not in good terms) once told me by looking at my chart a Libra would be ideal for me ,so I was overwhelmed whenthis particular man mentioned he is a Libra.After checking our birthday compatibility on a number of websites I was impressed. Really impressed. All of them showed lot of positive traits. Then I wanted to dig a little deeper so I started comparing our charts. And then only I came to notice the NN and sun sign connection.

SaturninePluto : Thank you for your detailed explanation. I totally get what you have said there. Actually this is a man I met online. He is living exactly 8756 miles away from me lol But within few days we became great friends and then it turned out to be romantic because we seemed to be eachother's marriage material. We can see the inner qualities we both have been seeking from our ideal husband/wife are there in eachother.
I have been in my fair share of shortterm relationships and I really cannot go through another break up :( I really wish to experience what it is like to be in a serious affair. Which has a future.Which is long term. But I think the reason why you see our connection will be short lived is because of the distance, it is obvious. he is planning to come visit me in my country and who knows things might take a turn after that.Maybe we will realize this is not practical. However ,by far he has been the nicest person I have met who knows my value. It will be terrible if we are not going to have any future together. :(

Inika: Thank you for your response. I can relate to your thoughts as well. As I mentioned earlier when I checked our compatibility , our connection is by far the (most) positive when compared to the readings I got for my past relationships (which were obviously shortlived) and based on those readings I could see that this relationship is showing me some possible future. You are right about helping each other thing. We seem to be romantic towrads eachother, in a really sweet and caring way. This version of me never really came out in my past relationships. Somehow when I am talking with him, my romantic self, my caring self takes the lead.

Green.Heels:
I have heard that north node is related to karma and past lives. I have been told since my NN is in Libra, the lesson in this lifetime for me is learning to balance. And when looking for my career path/soul mission to make NN as my North Star. So I was wondering what type of an effect it will have with regard to relationships. I myself have dated 3 same age men and 1 secret crush , but they never worked out well.One was a very significant person in my life and he is a Taurus, there was some sort of a competition between us. Ego came in between our communications and so it didnt work out. Putting the astrology aside, same age relationships work only when there is a good understanding between the 2, (my personal opinion, I could be wrong.). It is similar to when 2 people in the same career industry are in a romantic affair. Competition is highly likely to come in between the couple. That is what happened to many celebrities. (Zac and Vanessa, Scarlette and Ryan Reynolds)
I have also heard that if the boy's mars is in girl's venus sign/square and vise versa the couple will have a very good bonding plus a good intimate relationship. I haven't come across anyone with such a connection to my chart.have you?
Old 31-12-2017, 08:36 AM
Guide

I am not talking about sex. :) Romance and intimacy can come in various forms.

Also, a soul mate in life, here, may be a soul to meet, indeed, but it is not usually from my experience, long lasting.