Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-01-2020, 07:23 PM
55Degrees

@Pandora

Knight of Spears - its an open/public space that appears hostile (given his posture and partially raised spead), so we can assume there are others present. The ground is paved so we can assume he's in a town or city and its daytime and the weather is dry.

Magician - looks to me like a trophy room or a display case in private chambers (only showing his collection to chosen individuals). It's partly shadowed so assuming it's artificially lit or late in the afternoon. There's something about the way he's allowing us to view it that suggests it's an area not everyone is aware of.

2 of Swords - a coastal environment that appears quiet and isolated/separate from the populated area.

Hope that gives you a springboard.
Old 17-01-2020, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
@Pandora

Knight of Spears - its an open/public space that appears hostile (given his posture and partially raised spead), so we can assume there are others present. The ground is paved so we can assume he's in a town or city and its daytime and the weather is dry.

Magician - looks to me like a trophy room or a display case in private chambers (only showing his collection to chosen individuals). It's partly shadowed so assuming it's artificially lit or late in the afternoon. There's something about the way he's allowing us to view it that suggests it's an area not everyone is aware of.

2 of Swords - a coastal environment that appears quiet and isolated/separate from the populated area.

Hope that gives you a springboard.

That's brilliant, thanks! I'll go back and have another look at the cards and see what I come up with.
Old 17-01-2020, 07:58 PM
55Degrees

@Pandora
Think of it like you're writing a novel, so somebody that cannot see the image gets a description of what you see and allows them to conjure up the scene in their mind.
Old 19-01-2020, 09:39 PM
55Degrees

So I did my soul/personality card, Chariot

On entering the card I found myself on a vast plain in the blaze of the midday heat. The air is hot and dry, there is a smell of dry grass and scorched earth.
A huge dragon stands in front of me.. There are people all around. They appear, at first, to be on the attack. I hear a voice, rallying the group, I realise there is a woman sitting on the dragon. The crowd appear memorised by this tiny female.
She points at me and motions for me to join her.
From her vantage point, I look down on the masses of people. I can see now they are supporting her, rising to a challenge.
She turns to speak to me, answering my unasked question. "I have a destiny to fulfil. And I will not stop until it is." She speaks in a commanding tone.
"I will do what I have to to get there. I know exactly what I have to do and where I need to go."
The determination in her voicd makes me believe her.
She hands me a whip, "You hold the whip, you have control", she says, "take it, I do not need it. I have faith."
I climb down from her dragon, as it moves its head forward and roars. It swings its body around and lifts off into the air carrying its rider away.

Affirmation - Believe in the direction you're soul leads you.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:27 AM
Master

Hi peeps!

Sorry for falling by the wayside - I'm semi-moving at the moment so have just hit "overcommitted" (in addition to standard moving-related "omg peak level stress"). Haven't forgotten about this thread and will play catchup within the next few weeks as things settle down/when I've finished moving 50% of my stuff (which needs to happen within the next few weeks, as I gotta get out of a storage unit!)
Old 20-01-2020, 08:50 AM
55Degrees

@tealily.
No problem. Take care and good luck with the move.
Old 22-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Hi peeps!

Sorry for falling by the wayside - I'm semi-moving at the moment so have just hit "overcommitted" (in addition to standard moving-related "omg peak level stress"). Haven't forgotten about this thread and will play catchup within the next few weeks as things settle down/when I've finished moving 50% of my stuff (which needs to happen within the next few weeks, as I gotta get out of a storage unit!)

No worries tealily. We're just working a bit here and there, there's no pressure to have to "catch up". Just do what you can/want, when you can/want.

Hope the move goes okay. I hate moving, it's so stressful. Be even worse in this heat ... ugh!
Old 23-01-2020, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey guys,

Tealily ( or anyone else in our circle) If you need a copy of the book, I'd be happy to lend it to you through my Amazon Kindle. I can lend free books for 14 days, just message me directly!

@Pandora & 55, nice stories with your cards. I def need to work better at getting 'deep'. I am so shy with expression, esp with an open all forum like this. It would be nice if there was a tarot themed forum.

Also, Sorry I am limited with posting my content this particular time, I unfortunately get a lunatic attachment from time to time that feed off my posts, which is really unfortunate because this forum is not the place or platform for that nonsense, but anyways, will talk to yall soon or look for me on other platforms. ;(
Old 23-01-2020, 07:20 PM
55Degrees

Hi Pandora.
Im with you about not finding the body, mind, spirit spread relatable but here goes.

Body, Mind Spirit spread.

Body - Page of Swords.
There's a masked figure wielding a sword. The colours are muted and the figure is dressed in gold coloured clothing. It's an open environment and the sky suggests that it could be dusk/sunset.

Mind - Justice.
A man sits upon a throne holding a long sword. He is wearing a gold breastplate (blocking his heart) and has a stern expression. This is clearly an indoors environment with poor lighting.

Spirit - Death.
A girl stands with her sword pointed towards the right in a challenging manner. Their are many lit candles and a high stone wall behind her.
It's an indoor chamber that has no natural light.

I really can't relate to this (journal time )
An intestine observation is all the cards have an image of a sword in them which does suggest there's a level of conflict especially between body and spirit, although the card in mind position seems to have come to a place of acceptance.
Or, mentally I'm sitting back instead of following what my body needs or what my soul desires. Hmmm! !
Old 26-01-2020, 12:34 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
Hi Pandora.
Im with you about not finding the body, mind, spirit spread relatable but here goes.

Body, Mind Spirit spread.

Body - Page of Swords.
There's a masked figure wielding a sword. The colours are muted and the figure is dressed in gold coloured clothing. It's an open environment and the sky suggests that it could be dusk/sunset.

Mind - Justice.
A man sits upon a throne holding a long sword. He is wearing a gold breastplate (blocking his heart) and has a stern expression. This is clearly an indoors environment with poor lighting.

Spirit - Death.
A girl stands with her sword pointed towards the right in a challenging manner. Their are many lit candles and a high stone wall behind her.
It's an indoor chamber that has no natural light.

I really can't relate to this (journal time )
An interesting observation is all the cards have an image of a sword in them which does suggest there's a level of conflict especially between body and spirit, although the card in mind position seems to have come to a place of acceptance.
Or, mentally I'm sitting back instead of following what my body needs or what my soul desires. Hmmm! !

OK this makes more sense when I look over the cards in a literal sense.

Body - I have been suffering from moderate to severe pains in my stomach that wake me at night (it's OK, I've seen the doctor and receiving treatment). The pain literally feels like a hot knife going through me.

Mind - All I'll say on this is that very soon people are going to realise that they are getting what they deserve and can blame nobody but themselves (no personal attacks, it's a general society thing), and I'm sitting here like, "no sympathy from me, matey".

Soul - It is crying out for change, big, big change and needs a catalyst, an unseen force to bring it about.

There is a lot going on in this spread even though the card images don't necessarily show that. Taking the meat off the bones though, there is so much that I can't even begin to put it all down here.