Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-07-2018, 05:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Not any more. When I turned 76 a month ago I finally retired for good. Now the garden beckons but I can take all the naps I want. ha ha... But, but, but...etc

Just wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday! James...hope it was nice. The garden and canning sound wonderful..maybe you need a pressure cooker or those new insta-pots for all the veggies..
Old 21-07-2018, 05:23 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemma
Just wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday! James...hope it was nice. The garden and canning sound wonderful..maybe you need a pressure cooker or those new insta-pots for all the veggies..

After all those years, nay decades, of chasing money a garden with all the little bugs that call it home helps me to remember the important things in life. But this kind of thinking makes me tired. Time for another nap. ha ha ..... Thanks for the nice thought Gemma.
Old 21-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Experiencer

When was it your birthday?!?!!

Anyway, I hope your had a happy day and wishing you all the best for the year ahead, my dear Brother xxx
Old 21-07-2018, 09:48 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
When was it your birthday?!?!!

Anyway, I hope your had a happy day and wishing you all the best for the year ahead, my dear Brother xxx

17 June 1942. I had my first "spiritual" experience two weeks before I was born. I remember being with my parents. I remember our house and a car that they had borrowed because they knew my mother's time was near. I was always with them. I was just above them and watched. I was interested in them, curious. They were younger than I ever remembered later. It was quiet. No noise. No sounds. My awareness was that of an adult, not a child and certainly not that of a baby. Then the next thing I knew I was a baby. That's how it started this time around. So I had built in knowledge, affirmation, of the reality the surety of the spiritual worlds. Pretty soon I'll be going back and another lifetime finished with. I intend to have a few adventures before coming back again.

Thanks for the greetings Sister.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Master

I do a lot of canning James making use an electric canner. That way I don't have to sit in front of a stovetop canner so the pressure doesn't go to low or to high. Instapot is one as Gemma mentioned, I went for an off-brand one because it was cheaper. I really love my electric canner and use it all the time.

I do pickle and I also ferment foods. Good for the gut.

I do hope your retirement is everything you hoped for. Yes, it will be time to finish with this life soon, but in the meantime your greenhouse calls with naps when you want them.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:48 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I do a lot of canning James making use an electric canner. That way I don't have to sit in front of a stovetop canner so the pressure doesn't go to low or to high. Instapot is one as Gemma mentioned, I went for an off-brand one because it was cheaper. I really love my electric canner and use it all the time.

I do pickle and I also ferment foods. Good for the gut.

I do hope your retirement is everything you hoped for. Yes, it will be time to finish with this life soon, but in the meantime your greenhouse calls with naps when you want them.

When I was a boy I learned to can using a pressure cooker. Once we were given a tuna that was so big it took two men to lift it. We canned it using oil. I think there must have been one hundred or more jars of tuna in our pantry and the neighbor had an equal amount. I enjoy all methods of preserving foods including the use of salt for meats. It's interesting to note that in Ukraine butcher shops one can buy freshly made salted pork. You can also buy a whole pig's head and many who like to make their own sausages at home do exactly that. Here in the US we differ greatly from the rest of the world in many (culinary) ways. I have found the making of marinades to be a quick and easy way to pickle just about anything. Handy when no electricity is available.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:50 PM
bartholomew

It would be interesting to channel an alien in order to find out about their methods of preparing foods on their home worlds. Maybe I'll ask Bartholomew for some help in this area.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
You do so much good James and Bartholomew. You just put yourself out there for the benefit of others. Most people don't realize just how taxing this is on the body. It's nice to remind us so we can appreciate what you give us.

Ohoho, I agree. I get really weak after major sessions of channeling, and I need to rest. I have the feeling the more powerful the being channeled, the more intense it is as cardio exercise. Haha, looks like I don’t need to go the gym for cardio.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
It would be interesting to channel an alien in order to find out about their methods of preparing foods on their home worlds. Maybe I'll ask Bartholomew for some help in this area.

Interesting. I’m a little too tired to just ask an alien to channel myself right now about that but I’m kind of worried that we won’t have the same resources to prepare food in similar ways here.

It’s worth trying though. Most of the channeling I’ve seen are for life wisdom purposes — big picture perspectives — rather than for everyday practical purposes.

It’s a rather original idea to me really. People seem to forget the type of range of purposes channeling can be used for.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:51 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Interesting. I’m a little too tired to just ask an alien to channel myself right now about that but I’m kind of worried that we won’t have the same resources to prepare food in similar ways here.

It’s worth trying though. Most of the channeling I’ve seen are for life wisdom purposes — big picture perspectives — rather than for everyday practical purposes.

It’s a rather original idea to me really. People seem to forget the type of range of purposes channeling can be used for.

I agree and not all channeling is high spiritual sources either. I have listened to some who channeled their own souls giving us stories from their own past lives. Indeed my early channeling was usually familiar historical figures some of whom imparted quite mundane aspects of life in ages past. For instance as a surprise the soul of Pythagoras showed up once for a few minutes. This was because, I found out later, someone in the audience had an affinity for him and had channeled him herself. I didn't know this before hand. I felt his mood and realized that the man, in addition to other things that we know from reading history, was a practical joker. He loved laughing and liked to play. He loved life.... and still does. In recent years I only channel my friend Bartholomew. I know him quite well and when we engage it's for specific purpose like the soul readings for others. If I have the idea at the right time I may ask him about more adventurous things. Who knows we may do an internet show called "The Alien Chef". ha ha....