Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 31-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Most of the messages received at my local Spiritualist Church were wrong

This was within a period of 6 months

Only one medium stood out giving messages to everybody in 5 minute segments

She told me something that only me, my dad and my stepmother knew

Anyone had the same experience?

Prolly find that most are 'winging it', and only occasionally one is more certain, then there'd be some discretion about what should or shouldn't be said, and it's not like 'spill all the beans', so the things that are said often don't ring true, and when it does ring true it isn't the whole picture.
Old 31-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Ascender

A medium is like a phone. You are the one dialing, and spirit is the one receiving your call.

What the spirit chooses to say or not say, you have no control over.
Which spirit decides to pick up your call, you have no control over.
Whether the intended spirit is intervened or interfered by another mischievous/malicious spirit, you don't know, and you have no control over.

The list goes on. The bottom line is, you have no control over what comes through. The medium is only a tool, a phone.
Old 31-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
A medium is like a phone. You are the one dialing, and spirit is the one receiving your call.

What the spirit chooses to say or not say, you have no control over.
Which spirit decides to pick up your call, you have no control over.
Whether the intended spirit is intervened or interfered by another mischievous/malicious spirit, you don't know, and you have no control over.

The list goes on. The bottom line is, you have no control over what comes through. The medium is only a tool, a phone.

But wouldn't a medium be discerning about what to say, and what not to say?
Old 31-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
But wouldn't a medium be discerning about what to say, and what not to say?

Does your phone discern what to say or what not to say?
Old 25-11-2014, 11:50 AM
SLO7H

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
There is no right or wrong on the otherside. Even if it seems wrong, there are deeper meaning to everything.
This is not helping in any way lol :P
Old 27-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Experiencer
To the OP, my answer is Idk.
I'm visiting a spiritualist group but I just go to public sessions, I've never been to the circle.
Last night one of them asked me to check a couple of messages, letters channeled by mediums while we were sit there listening to the expositor.
Thing is I'm not really expecting any message, Ive never even noticed those letters there on my previous visits. I just go there 'cause I feel more comfortable about how they treat many subjects of spiritual development. You know, telling us to grow and learn even with disappointments in life instead of blaming others or devil like most of churches I've been do.
So anyway I scanned them quickly as most of people were interested in finding one letter for them but I didn't see anything relevant to me.
One thing I noticed was someone calling a guy, to which he replied he had already checked but there was nothing for him that day, implying he had received messages in other occasion.
Very well, I'm half believer, half skeptic. That's just me but while I was reading I could only think that all letters seemed generic...perhaps just to me Idk. I felt like Gem just said:
Quote:
Prolly find that most are 'winging it', and only occasionally one is more certain, then there'd be some discretion about what should or shouldn't be said, and it's not like 'spill all the beans', so the things that are said often don't ring true, and when it does ring true it isn't the whole picture.

Most letters were for an aunt, for a mother...from sons, from husbands, etc. They're almost all signed, only exception being 2. One I saw no signature and another one was just 2 initials.

Can't just they address the person by name instead of calling mom, dad? Or limiting the message to one person would increase the chances of it not being correct?

I don't mean to be offensive but I could come up with such stories in a short space of time, I mean, I don't channel, but I have an active mind for writing and I can come up with stuff quite easily. But then again that's me. Just last week I realized I have hypergraphia and I guess it's associated with me being bipolar.

So it really leaves me wondering about if some mediums perhaps may have not the intent to lie or fake, but they're channeling their inner self or ego and really believe it's a message from someone else.

This spiritual group was founded many years ago, so it's not like they have a bad reputation or anything and they do lots of charity, which is really great.

While I was praying there I was thinking about 2 people, one was my friend that died years ago and is becoming somewhat frequent in my dreams lately; the other was a famous person that died this year that the subject of the week on the spiritualist group reminded me.
In my praying I said to my friend how I never tell any friend ever that I love them, even feeling it, 'cause it was just me, you know. I can't say such things, I'm a kinda blocked person.
So I was walking to my house, passed in front of a bar. It was playing a song where the singer said at the intro: "hey, if you have a friend, tell him/her you love them, it's something we don't usually go saying, that we love your friends, so right now come over hug them, say that you love them."
It's a song about friendship, that I have heard before but definitely wasn't expecting to listen on my way home. At my house, I turn on the TV to watch series and I just see a movie with that famous person that I was thinking.

Are the majority of mediums wrong? Idk, but some messages come to us with no need of mediums and seem very true.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Guide
Yes, and that is because 99 percent of mediums are frauds. Mediums recieve messages from demons pretending to be deceased loved ones and demons trick mediums into believing they are getting messages from a divine place. Hence why their readings are wrong,and if they are right, they are getting it from ''the bad place''. That and 99 percent of mediums in the world sadly are straight up frauds.

As a former psychic myself, who has seen dead people and demons since I was 3 years old, the only one I can vouch to you is Allison Dubois. You know that TV series ''Medium'' ? Well it was created for her, and it is about her, and as a former psychic I can tell you for certain that she really is the chosen one,she really really is, all the dead come to her, and the evil ones try to get at her as much as they can.

So if you want a true sound psychic advise on planet Earth she is the only one I can guarantee,and I seriously mean that.

Sadly, all other mediums are just frauds and-or getting their knowledge from the demonic. I myself had lots of problems with this when I embraced my psychic powers because I would see a dead little girl only to discover that was a demon that took her form and was feeding me wrong messages and etc.

What you need to do when a so called ''medium'' ( fraud ) from your chruch gives some ''message'' tell them to command whatever ''spirit'' they are speaking to to confess in the name of Christ that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. Demons wont be able to do that. That came extremelly usefull to me because these things came looking like my dead grandparent and etc and you see the change when you ask them to confess that Jesus came in the flesh, they have to show their true colors.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
Yes, and that is because 99 percent of mediums are frauds. Mediums recieve messages from demons pretending to be deceased loved ones and demons trick mediums into believing they are getting messages from a divine place

Sadly, all other mediums are just frauds and-or getting their knowledge from the demonic.

This MAY be true some of the time, but to say carte blanche that ALL OTHER mediums are just frauds and/or getting their knowledge from the demonic is true all of the time is just not correct; it's more along the lines of fearmongering.

Sorry but Dubois is just not the only true medium on the face of earth
Old 08-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Everly

I'm a little confused. Here in the US, "Spiritualist Church" refers to a church that follows the specific religion of Spiritualism.
What is Spiritualism?
Is it the same in England?
Old 09-03-2015, 02:46 AM
Everly

Oh, for pity's sake. Here we go with the fear-mongering again (Resurrection). The rants about demons would be funny if they weren't so dangerous to inquiring minds who are seeking open-minded responses.