Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Master
Interval

Near the end of 1986, I relocated from Sydney. During the move, everything got packed but my Tesla Coil. How could this have happened?
I am still mystified by certain occurrences – like my missing photo album.

So I had to build another Tesla coil. This time with many sacred geometrical qualities in the design, just to see if it makes a difference.
Did all this improve its performance? I honestly cannot say if it did or not.
The new coil did perform differently, but I also used a very different design, that could have been the main contributing factor.

However, I did come across alot of spiritual insights in regards to geometry (the physical) and harmonics (wave frequencies).
I now understand how geometry and mathematics can lead a person to spiritual insights/experiences.
Many measurements, such as pi, square-roots, etc. consist of irrational numbers (not whole). So after many months of its study, it occurred to me that the physical world is full of numbers that seem to never match each other.
It is as if the physical world was in disharmony, incomplete, or out of sync.
IMHO I believe it needs to be that way to exist. If it were harmonious, like a standing wave, it would cancel itself out of existence.

So a new personal philosophy arose from these insights – "everything is not necessarily so".
At time I may seem to have a strong stance on certain things, but in the background sings that mantra.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:08 AM
Master
God knows the answers.

Back to the Tesla Coils:
I have no photos of the three new Tesla coils. Actually, I cannot remember ever taking any photos.
These coils were destroyed by a house fire, so I only have my note book to provide any images for you to look at.
Two of the coils were small - something to play with on a workbench. One was a standard dipole, similar to the one shown in earlier posts.
The other was also a dipole that could be used as a vertical mono-pole (one end grounded), aka Oudin Coil. Its primary coil was made from flat copper plate, and taken from a design often called a Pancake Tesla Coil.
Both these coils were used for small scale experimentation.

The third coil was a large vertical mono-pole coil. The primary coil was an inverted cone helix.
This coil showed certain properties, of increasing its capacitive energy, until it starts to short-circuit itself by arcing from its terminal to the secondary coil. Many adaptions were tried to minimize such outcomes.
The problem with a short-circuit, once it occurs, is that the insulation no longer becomes an insulator. The point of electrical breach needs to be re-insulated (plus more).

Here are a few scanned pages from my 'mad-scientist note book'.

One night, I was up for hours trying to figure out certain design parameters. I needed a few numbers for a particular equation, but these numbers had to be first answered from two other equations with their own parameters. The variables where too great. In short, I was not getting anywhere except for a headache.
I got to a point of giving up. I looked up and said aloud, "God, give me a break. I do not know the answer, but I know that You and Tesla do!" Suddenly a number to six decimal points popped into my head. I quickly wrote it down.
By incorporating that number, I found my final answer. Also, by backtracking from answer to the start of my equations I found the needed parameters for my Tesla coil design.
Some may call that intuition, and maybe it is, but I prefer to call it 'instant spiritual intervention'.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Knower
Blue jets, red sprites...

Fascinating, confirming inventors get the final idea just in sleep...

Maybe distracting your narration a little as beside the journey, I still see the plasma result of all the effort as very interesting so.
And what's pity Tesla couldn't have see the biggest Earth "plasma beings"...

...blue jets, red sprites and elves above clouds.

And if not beings it's definitely healing as says http://www.human-resonance.org/red_sprites.html at picture of Egyptian plasma bulbs...
Old 02-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Master
Hello MaudDib.

Thanks for your attached link.

Like most things I read, there are parts I identify with and can learn from, while other parts I identify with are more fabricated ideas than what is/not actually happening. With this link, I found both types of identity. Filtering what pertains to me, was interesting for me to notice. Thank you.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Master
Arc-mapping.

Ever since I started along this journey, I wanted to get a very close look at electricity.
We use electricity every day, but hardly get to see it up close and personal.
Lightning is one huge example of looking at electricity, but it only shows itself in a flash.
Plasma balls and Tesla coils are the most common ways of observing electricity at a (seemingly) continuous rate.

I have devised two devices to get a closer look at an arc. One was a crude microscope, and the other is what I call 'arc-mapping'.
I came across this idea after I switch on the Tesla coil and realized I left my note book on top of the terminal. The resulting arcs burnt a few holes through some of the pages.

So this device came to mind, and it works very well.
The first problem to overcome, was to direct the arc through the length of paper sheets.
I used two thick perspex sheets. Heated the edges to form a funnel. Sandwiched about 50 sheets of A4 sized paper between the perspex.
I then placed this sandwich between the two Tesla coil terminal points, and zapped the paper for several seconds.

The result, a page by page mapping of the arc travel through and across fifty sheets of paper. It burnt holes and passages on the sheets.
Many of the holes cannot be seen until you put the sheet up to a light source.
The resulting impressions is that old familiar pattern seen in nature:
Lightning, the human vein and artery system, veins on leaves, coral, rivers and streams, plant root systems, tree branches, and general 'chaos' patterns. What is above is below (in terms of branched patterns).

From this, I had another spiritual insight. That is, the nature of energies (spiritual or physical), in this realm, is to follow the path of least resistance.
A river is guided by gravity and the shape of the terrain, it does so without resistance.
An electrical arc, follows a path through the air, or any other medium, if it has minimal resistance to reach its opposing potential source.
And the spirit, IMHO, occupies the space provided by a consciousness of least resistance.
In our time of acceptance, our spirit is provided with space, or a path of least resistance, and provides us with gratitude and serenity.

Old 03-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Knower
This is the radio recording I mentioned earlier in the thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7oit3Iurc

Also, this is what the Akashic Records have to say about Tesla. Only 10 minutes and IMHO well worth a watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXBZMs0seSM
Old 03-05-2014, 04:49 AM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Ever since I started along this journey, I wanted to get a very close look at electricity.
We use electricity every day, but hardly get to see it up close and personal.
Lightning is one huge example of looking at electricity, but it only shows itself in a flash.
Plasma balls and Tesla coils are the most common ways of observing electricity at a (seemingly) continuous rate.

I have devised two devices to get a closer look at an arc. One was a crude microscope, and the other is what I call 'arc-mapping'.
I came across this idea after I switch on the Tesla coil and realized I left my note book on top of the terminal. The resulting arcs burnt a few holes through some of the pages.

So this device came to mind, and it works very well.
The first problem to overcome, was to direct the arc through the length of paper sheets.
I used two thick perspex sheets. Heated the edges to form a funnel. Sandwiched about 50 sheets of A4 sized paper between the perspex.
I then placed this sandwich between the two Tesla coil terminal points, and zapped the paper for several seconds.

The result, a page by page mapping of the arc travel through and across fifty sheets of paper. It burnt holes and passages on the sheets.
Many of the holes cannot be seen until you put the sheet up to a light source.
The resulting impressions is that old familiar pattern seen in nature:
Lightning, the human vein and artery system, veins on leaves, coral, rivers and streams, plant root systems, tree branches, and general 'chaos' patterns. What is above is below (in terms of branched patterns).

From this, I had another spiritual insight. That is, the nature of energies (spiritual or physical), in this realm, is to follow the path of least resistance.
A river is guided by gravity and the shape of the terrain, it does so without resistance.
An electrical arc, follows a path through the air, or any other medium, if it has minimal resistance to reach its opposing potential source.
And the spirit, IMHO, occupies the space provided by a consciousness of least resistance.
In our time of acceptance, our spirit is provided with space, or a path of least resistance, and provides us with gratitude and serenity.

Yes Visitor...

Beyond that understanding, 'the path of least resistance' (PoLR) is one human beings have been on all along. :)
This is recent insight for me through my own communications with what Freud called 'the subconscious' and of which, Jung went deeper still to see if the subconscious was intelligent and discovered it was the case.

Our own conscious experience is 'surface dwelling' (in the physical universe - primarily) in 'normal' mode and dreams (as MuadDib mentioned in previous post) is where the bulk of our 'deep swimming' occupies us and from where we get our 'inspiration' from as we attempt to connect the dots (as you are doing with what you share here)

The shape of lightening is crooked as everything else within galaxies...or to be precise, in this galaxy at least.

The most poignant computer simulation of this perfect science of the PoLR are Fractals.

I love the science of spirituality.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:18 AM
Master
Hello venturer.

Thank you for those links. I had a long listen to that first one, but found it interesting. I learnt a few more things about Tesla.

The second link was of interest too. There is one thing they did not mention, about that ray weapon, that does point to an interesting property, it was only good for about two hundred miles. That is, in my opinion, the distance across the earth's surface, in a straight line, before it starts to leave the atmosphere and into space - much like a laser, or light beam, would.

Thanks again venturer.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:45 AM
Master
Hello William.

Thanks for that information. Yes, I agree with you about PoLR.
And yes, the word is 'fractals' - I forgot the terminology.

It is good to read that you love the science of spirituality.
For me, I can see more and more how everything I do, science, art, counselling, racing my bike, etc. has a spiritual connection to it.
What I also like, is the fact that I am more aware of the spiritual after extensive, so called (non spiritual) mainstream education. To me, it is as if the academics have missed the plot.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:59 AM
William

Yes well to be fair the focus is on the surface in regard to the mainstream.

Nevertheless <( a great set of words) they are (unbeknownst) connected to the unfolding and participating in what the spiritual is about regardless of their personal perceptions.

That is the crux of the truth. The reality.

We don't always even know how we are participating and as you allude, everything (literally) we are involved with has its spiritual impulse.