Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Deactivated Account

going in circles

Today I asked my pendulum a few questions, basic yes / no on a few issues. The answers I received from the pendulum were definite yes / no answers, meaning the swinging was really in full swing - no hesitation at all from the pendulum. However, the answers were totally different from what I was feeling the answers would be.

so how can it be said that our thoughts influence the answers/ or swinging of the pendulum because this was not the case ?

I liked the answers I received, but there was doubt in my mind ....as to what was correct? the answers I received from the pendulum or what I was thinking the answers would be ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-02-2014, 01:45 AM
Master
Hi DA

That says to me that somewhere really deep inside you, you have a different idea of what is correct as opposed to what you're consciously thinking is correct.

It's an interesting issue and I've seen others question it as well. You might consider meditating on the questions to see if anything comes up that might surprise you by it's contrariness.
Old 08-02-2014, 04:31 AM
Ascender
Why aren't you asking your spirit guide?
Old 09-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Experiencer

But surely it is the spirit guide that is answering the questions? I usually start my pendulum session asking if my spirit guide is there and if it's OK to ask some questions. So far.... I get Yes every time.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Why aren't you asking your spirit guide?

I am asking my pendulum, and I am not really sure who is answering for the pendulum. Different people have different ideas as to whoooo is answering the questions

oh, I think I know now, what you are asking me ....
why am I not asking my spirit guide these questions, instead of asking my pendulum ?

good question

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Master

The spirit guide would speak through the pendulum.

Do persist with the pendulum, I need to reconnect to mine. It gave me some duff answers a while back and so I let it rest but I think the "duff answers" were coming from within me - like Kaere said.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:28 PM
LadyTerra

Ask your Spirit Guide to answer you through the Pendulum and then you will be certain where the answers are coming from.

When I have an intuition that differs from the answers I am receiving and I feel like there is a real conflict--then I have been known to employ a different Divination Tool.

For instance--if the Tarot is showing me that I am really off balance--but I can't tell why...I will use my Runes and special Rune Cloth to show me where the imbalance exists--so that I know where to begin.

A little clarification can go a long way--in times of doubt.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
good question
Thanks

As far as I know, you have been directly hearing answers (in your mind) from your spirit guide. Maybe that hearing has been hazy that's why you are trying pendulum.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account

you're welcome kralaro

you could be right, sometimes I like to have something more physical as an answer or a sign

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Deactivated Account

yes Belle, I will persist with the pendulum

Lady Terra, excellent suggestion, why didn't I think of this ?
"Ask your Spirit Guide to answer you through the Pendulum and then you will be certain where the answers are coming from."

Expect Miracles !