Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-05-2012, 04:17 PM
SpiralNature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler

Sure, a change in DNA due to some stimuli could be modeled as an IF statement. I guess where my view differs from others in this forum is that when considering this analogy, I have to ask "Okay, so what?" Such a general conditional statement can describe all kinds of situations. Why is it surprising, or interesting, that it can also describe something that involves DNA?

(For what it's worth, I also have some programming experience. As an undergraduate, and currently continuing as a graduate student, I spend time coding condensed matter physics models which include some crazy blend of FORTRAN (yes, people still use it, haha), python, perl and Linux shell scripts.)

Unfortunately I don't think its possible to study physics and not do some coding. Trust me, I tried to get out of it! I use currently Matlab for models, which is a form of Fortran, previously we used Pascal, an abomination in my opinion!

I suppose your right, to code it you would need to have thought of ALL the possible situations that may occur to turn on a gene, that would take someone with excellent knowledge of the future! I think the thing is is that our DNA responds to the situation around us, we are never going to be able to fortell situations in the future so howto program the unknown into a code? Not sure its possible, or advised! But thats just my 2pence
Old 09-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralNature
Unfortunately I don't think its possible to study physics and not do some coding. Trust me, I tried to get out of it! I use currently Matlab for models, which is a form of Fortran, previously we used Pascal, an abomination in my opinion!

I suppose your right, to code it you would need to have thought of ALL the possible situations that may occur to turn on a gene, that would take someone with excellent knowledge of the future! I think the thing is is that our DNA responds to the situation around us, we are never going to be able to fortell situations in the future so howto program the unknown into a code? Not sure its possible, or advised! But thats just my 2pence

Ive also thought this.

In my theory everything is connected from what I call the "blank" or "O" and occasionaly the beggining "zero". This by itself is nothing a blank outlined space, but encompasses all matter known or unknown. Basicly all the code with no limits of consciousness (or the hard drive HAHA).

Through conscious manipulation it can be changed, added to "+" or taken away from "-" (I write it as "-O+") limited through the natural physical limits. To a conscious view, the O is all matter we have available before us that we can manipulate good or bad within said limits. This would be because that is all we can sense, and the whole of existence is not a thought we can hold consciousley only sensed. I also believe this is why "home" is so aweing to behold. Our consciousness has seen its time to know, and knows our brain has to the capacity to recieve it.

So if mass is "zero's" and you count each person as "one individual". You end up with a bunch of zero's and one's!

Long live the users! hehe
Old 11-05-2012, 06:06 AM
BodhiChan

Great Topic QuanKev,

IMO the "unused" portion of our DNA is what was "turned off" due to our "fallen human nature" as described in Genesis and other sacred and apocryphal texts.

It's up to us to SEEK and FIND our "God Consciousness" that is literally embedded in our DNA. Our "unrealized DNA" contains the ability to transmute our three-dimensional human bodies into "light bodies" that can "exist" in other dimensional realms as well as achieving other "miracles".

This is simply a theory that I have been mulling around in my mind for years but through my studies I feel more and more that this theory could be true.

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 11-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Master
My Understanding is that the best information about DNA is provided through the channeled Kryon material. There is an audio presentation that I found quite informative.

http://kryon.com/cartprodimages/downloadShasta06.html

The physical representation of our DNA is only part of its purpose.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-05-2012, 03:25 PM
BodhiChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
My Understanding is that the best information about DNA is provided through the channeled Kryon material. There is an audio presentation that I found quite informative.

http://kryon.com/cartprodimages/downloadShasta06.html

The physical representation of our DNA is only part of its purpose.

John

Yes! Thank you John. I downloaded the mp3 and I ordered the book, "KRYON BOOK TWELVE - The Twelve Layers of DNA"

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 13-05-2012, 07:46 AM
joelr

I think there is something to the analogy but it's also just a sign of the times.
During the Newtonian mechanistic era everything was compared to a machine as machines were the newest and most modern way of seeing things.
Now it's the same but with computers.

A next level of technology, something we don't even have a word for now could emerge and produce an even more modern analogy to life and the universe.
Old 24-05-2012, 06:32 PM
BodhiChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiChan
Yes! Thank you John. I downloaded the mp3 and I ordered the book, "KRYON BOOK TWELVE - The Twelve Layers of DNA"

Namaste,

Bodhi

Update:::::

John, I wanted to thank you again (and I thank God) for helping me to discover Kryon. It is absolutely life-changing for me since it finally validates the Truth of everything I have "felt in my gut" all of my life! It is the greatest discovery in the history of humanity! There are no words for my profound gratitude!

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 24-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiChan
Update:::::

John, I wanted to thank you again (and I thank God) for helping me to discover Kryon. It is absolutely life-changing for me since it finally validates the Truth of everything I have "felt in my gut" all of my life! It is the greatest discovery in the history of humanity! There are no words for my profound gratitude!

Namaste,

Bodhi

Glad to know it resonated with you.

I do my best to listen to those who post at SF and provide the information that They are looking for.

The Kryon material has been my greatest discovery. It assisted me greatly in activating the Self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Zarwoona

Hi, the more you look..the more that pattens emerge. It would have to be an infinite universe for dna code to have been a random accident. But that as they say, is another story.
Old 25-05-2012, 11:39 PM
romistrub

It's wonderful to see this question being tackled :)

The DNA principal is just gorgeous when upheld to its conceptual potential. I liken DNA to a great ancient text, given to us by the cosmos herself to help us understand who we are. What greater gift could be given?

Here is my intuition on the subject: I believe that there is a profound underlying principal that unites DNA and the Hebrew Torah (and possibly other "divinely inspired" ie hyperstructured scriptures), and that superimposing the concept space of one field upon the artifacts of the other will lead to the next "great leap forward" in our collective self-understanding.

I hope at least the following is agreeable:

* The propagation of lifeforms and thoughtforms can be understood as manifestations of semipermanence, that is, the magnum opus of universal suffering.
* The unification of the two as manifestations of a single underlying principal will at least be the foundation of a great bridge between genetics and memetics, quite possibly much, much more.
* Quantum physical, linguistic, and suprastructural (e.g. literary) principals underly both the Torah and DNA.
* Both the Torah and DNA are resources that help us understand our origins. Even if one adopts a secular viewpoint, the Torah is one of two stories: the description of a Godform or the generation of a Godform. Both possibilities are enormously relevant to understanding the state of modern existence.

The following is a bit more "out there":

The structure of the Torah is being revealed to be an untapped archeological goldmine of architectural complexity [citation needed, of course, but no sign will be given, except the sign given to Jonah ]. As there is embedded in DNA an "instruction set" which generates the self-organism, I believe there is embedded within the Torah an instruction set which generates the cosmos-organism from the realm of the subparticulate. I believe that, if the study of the Torah were given the scientific respect that glorifies DNA, the two will be shown to express similar principals and the same potential for self-understanding. I think it's the prime example of "as above, so below", where the Torah is a pinhole that shines light through the "probabilistic wall" of quantum physics. ie, I believe its study is the study of the mechanics of the subparticulate cosmos.