Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-02-2013, 11:02 AM
TForever

TF belittles only me without any reason, why?

He belittles me every time, but in a kind of joke! to the other girls is he super friendly & would never dare to do that .. And when I become open & tell him about some "problems" he never agree with me
Old 08-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Rin

He is not your TF, plain and simple.
One day he might start beating you up for not agreeing with him.

There is no point in asking why. If he is that kind of man he will not change, least of all by you or for you.

Don't be one of the woman who will one days say "all the signs were there".

Get rid of him.

Watch Leslie Morgan Steiner's presentation on TED : "Why domestic violence victims don't leave"
Old 08-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Ascender
I agree with Rin....be careful. Don't tolerate any kind of abuse, whether verbal, mental, or physical. Life is too short to spend it in misery.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:13 PM
TForever

Of course i agree with your quote :) I saw the video it ws shocking.. Indeed, everyone should be careful and understand what's going on whether soulmate or not. But deep connections are always difficult, you must decide how far it should go.. I decided to take distance after his behavior
Old 08-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Shawnee

Is it belittling or teasing? My TF teases me all the time & it used to hurt my feelingss sometimes. Then I called him put on it & he said men tease women they like & that's his way of showing "affection". So when he started complimenting me more instead of teasing as much, I knew he loved me, too. Complicated creatures, aren't they?
Old 08-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee
Is it belittling or teasing? My TF teases me all the time & it used to hurt my feelingss sometimes. Then I called him put on it & he said men tease women they like & that's his way of showing "affection". So when he started complimenting me more instead of teasing as much, I knew he loved me, too. Complicated creatures, aren't they?

I have to agree that this could be it (not saying that it definitely is, of course). Both my late uncle and my tf have a type of teasing that they do towards those they are affectionate towards that is downright brutal. It actually comes from a lack of self-esteem on the parts of the men who do this, but it was very evident when observing my uncle and now my twin that the people they love the most get the most ribbing. (Very difficult trait to deal with, imo).
Old 08-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator
This reminds me of that article the put a care label on the tf label. Meaning there are types of tf relationships......But then again I have seen this pop up in some readings I have given in the past..

Ask him to stop and that it bothers you and how much it can hurt you. I think he should pick up on it but if he asks you what wrong and you say nothing then...........
Old 08-02-2013, 11:28 PM
MorningStar

Twin flames don't do that. That simple.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:30 PM
TForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee

Yesss teasing! Sorry my english is not so good xD I've looked it up and yes he teases me :/ Last time he exaggerated with his actions lol It ws very hurtful i tought why are you sitting next to me when I am so bad, he criticized on everything
Old 09-02-2013, 12:36 PM
TForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I have to agree that this could be it (not saying that it definitely is, of course). Both my late uncle and my tf have a type of teasing that they do towards those they are affectionate towards that is downright brutal. It actually comes from a lack of self-esteem on the parts of the men who do this, but it was very evident when observing my uncle and now my twin that the people they love the most get the most ribbing. (Very difficult trait to deal with, imo).

Yes it ws teasing xD hhmm my twin too he had a very difficult childhood.. Do you think they realize that? Cause it's very frustrating to date with such a person :s I feel sometimes bad after our meeting