Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-02-2019, 08:42 PM
Seeker

A thought was planted in my mind after praying

I felt terrible and prayed for help on 3 seperate occasions. A burning warming, love feeling showed up in my heart area and shortly after that I watched my negative feeling dissolve and I COULDN'T feel bad for 1-3 days after that, even if I tried.

The second time it happened, light specks spawned and danced around me while feeling the same warm burn and my bad emotions dissolved and I was suddenly happy. The third time it happened, I went to a short nap and was woken up to the loving warm touch on my heart and I again, simply watched and observed all the negative emotions magically dissolve. Went from feeling terrible to great! I felt only good energy during these helps. But then I fell asleep after this "magic" help but then I was woken up by a feeling of presence, sleep paralyzed, not really scared but odd. After waking up, a thought/meaning was lingering and placed into my head and I visited the meaning and the meaning was something like "we are with you and we want you to know that we are with you" Nothing felt intuitively bad about this helping power, on the opposite it was extremely comforting and felt right. It lifted me from super low to very high vibration, something malevolent/bad wouldn't have done that since high vibration makes things harder for whatever bad influence right? Nothing bad happened after those days, it was only when I let my fear and ego go overdrive. I basically started to manifest all the evil things just because I believed it.

What do you think about these angelic help incidents and the thought that I could "visit" in my head to get it's meaning. When I pray, I sometimes still get the warm burn in my heart and I only received pure help. The presence couldn't do sht to me but it was odd timing. Did the help attract this presence? Did I hallucinate it or was the help malevolent all along just to hit me in sleep. It had many other nights where I slept so it's odd timing.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:01 PM
Suspended
Guide
Its a good thing. Trust the presence. I would, at least.

If you're connecting to a loving being who is helping you release negative emotions what's the problem?
Old 04-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder

This benevolent presence can be considered a friend, if you speak to them and keep them in your thoughts they may eventually start speaking back or doing other things to convince you that they're there.

A year ago, if someone had said this to me, i would have rolled my eyes, well, the presence that seemed to visit me often eventually did start up a conversation during meditation while thinking of her.

She began as a warn motherly feeling, and would sometimes come as a comfortable friendly presence. Sometimes it felt like there were more.

I am a writing enthusiast so i have written many fantasy/fiction books and one afternoon while thinking of her the characters in my books were suddenly in my mind as well as her dressed as one of my main characters. I spoke to her (as i sometimes did with my characters about their storyline) and there were so many (about a dozen), that i tried to clear my mind and all dissapeared but three.

They took the form of my characters to speak to me, and refused to leave until they'd said their piece. They felt familiar, more than just because they were dear characters of mine. I was about to reject them all, then i felt their emotions. Suddenly i felt more than just my own emotions.

They convinced me to let them stay, and i was very guarded and nervous at first. I believe they are either guardian angels or some other benevolent beings. You could consider one of them a spirit guide because she acts a lot like the spirit guides i've read about here; the other two simply help me dispel intrusive negative thoughts and ask only that i think of them and include them, when i can, in my daily choices.

In the last nine months, they certainly proved their worth. They helped me overcome depression without medication, paranoia and negative intrusive thoughts.

I interact with them by picturing them in my mind and letting them speak, sort of like channeling i guess.

Of course they've all shown themselves to me through visualization, dreams, and with 'pictures' they give me in hypnagogic state as well as other times.

They're beautiful, intelligent, and share love with me freely as the best of friends would.

So consider allowing this presence to be with you, think of them often try to picture them and you might just find a powerful ally.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Bear
This benevolent presence can be considered a friend, if you speak to them and keep them in your thoughts they may eventually start speaking back or doing other things to convince you that they're there.

A year ago, if someone had said this to me, i would have rolled my eyes, well, the presence that seemed to visit me often eventually did start up a conversation during meditation while thinking of her.

She began as a warn motherly feeling, and would sometimes come as a comfortable friendly presence. Sometimes it felt like there were more.

I am a writing enthusiast so i have written many fantasy/fiction books and one afternoon while thinking of her the characters in my books were suddenly in my mind as well as her dressed as one of my main characters. I spoke to her (as i sometimes did with my characters about their storyline) and there were so many (about a dozen), that i tried to clear my mind and all dissapeared but three.

They took the form of my characters to speak to me, and refused to leave until they'd said their piece. They felt familiar, more than just because they were dear characters of mine. I was about to reject them all, then i felt their emotions. Suddenly i felt more than just my own emotions.

They convinced me to let them stay, and i was very guarded and nervous at first. I believe they are either guardian angels or some other benevolent beings. You could consider one of them a spirit guide because she acts a lot like the spirit guides i've read about here; the other two simply help me dispel intrusive negative thoughts and ask only that i think of them and include them, when i can, in my daily choices.

In the last nine months, they certainly proved their worth. They helped me overcome depression without medication, paranoia and negative intrusive thoughts.

I interact with them by picturing them in my mind and letting them speak, sort of like channeling i guess.

Of course they've all shown themselves to me through visualization, dreams, and with 'pictures' they give me in hypnagogic state as well as other times.

They're beautiful, intelligent, and share love with me freely as the best of friends would.

So consider allowing this presence to be with you, think of them often try to picture them and you might just find a powerful ally.
Agree with this 100%
Old 04-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Seeker

I once had an ego death in meditation just because I had the intention of removing those feelings and I channelled receiving some sort of a help so it can help make me a better person. Woke up the next morning feeling that something was changed massively about me but didn't know what the change was for 5mins xd. It really was some level of an ego death. I'm naturally doubtful of everything so I'm fearful about bringing any subconscious fears into this thing and have it turn bad just because of my mind.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder

I have no basis for knowing one way or the other, that's why i was cautious.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account

The first encounter was the Holy Spirit.
The second encounter were the Angels that God has granted you. They were confirming a doubt you had. It was like an answer to your prayer. Same goes for the third.

These experiences are trying to motivate you to spend more time in prayer. It's a cue to more things that can come as a result of prayer. There are times when I praying and have become seasoned, instead of you being visited, you go and visit them, and when you return to your body, you can spend a week in a state of bliss so to say. Other times when praying for others, the warmth would radiate from the heart to the whole body & you feel as though you can do anything. Especially healing.
Old 24-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I do speak with my higher self through muscle testing. I wonder could my higher self also be referred to as my spirit guide?
Old 01-03-2019, 02:24 PM
Seeker

Wow. I actually noticed a different kind of feeling when I used the words "Holy Spirit" There seemed to be a reaction. I had more and different feelings when I said it. I do want to heal myself and others. It's amazing how it progressed for you! Does this have a certain reason? Can everyone do these things? How should I proceed with this?
Old 12-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
Wow. I actually noticed a different kind of feeling when I used the words "Holy Spirit" There seemed to be a reaction. I had more and different feelings when I said it. I do want to heal myself and others. It's amazing how it progressed for you! Does this have a certain reason? Can everyone do these things? How should I proceed with this?

Yes, all can do these things and more. Jesus talks of doing cooler things than He did. The step one should take is to desire to meet Jesus and receive His Spirit. When He appears, there is just something He does when He lays His hands on you.

Another thing is to receive impartation from another person who has had Christ formed well within him/her. This increases the speed of growth in the things of Christ.

And thirdly, is developing your prayerlife. See, prayer is supposed to be sweet! It should never be some Labour. The Love of God. The Love of God. The Love of God.