Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-12-2015, 03:44 AM
Knower

In my opinion it is not necessarily real. For one thing there is no scientific evidence(not that that by itself would mean a whole lot on this website). I myself have never done it and even if I could I'm not sure I would want to. It would be too scarey. Aside from that I'd probably never want to go back to my body. LOL.

Seriously, most people on here can think it's real if they want but I don't and it's unlikely I will change my mind(unless of course I happen to do it which I probably won't and won't even attempt it).

I have had sleep paralysis though and I have had dreams where I was levitating and out of my bed(a dream within a dream kind of thing)but that's about it. Come to think of it I've had some pretty weird dreams but that's not what we're talking about here.
Old 14-12-2015, 06:40 AM
Pathfinder

I think there is no real point in discussing this again and again. Everyone should believe what he wants to believe - the important question is not the "reality" of things but the fact, what and how you can learn from it. I learnt so much from OBEs and dreams, whatever you call them, e.g. by experiencing things out from another point of view. It helped me understanding other persons, by "experiencing" situations which I never would have had in the physical I guess. The important thing about OBEs and dreams for me are the inner changes, the (positive) psychic changes. If they are "real" or not, I understand it as a very instructive and helpful way of inner learning and growing. That's it.
Old 14-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Experiencer
Actually there is no way you can say ap is not real. Even if it only happens in your brain, you have a memory of experience, therefore it is real. It really happened as an experince. When you stop and think about that, you realize that the only reason why you want it to consider as not real is because it transcended what you can easily comprehend. Even if it is totaly and only a brain process there are certain facts about it. And if you can go during this experince to a place where you recieve some knowledge there is no doubt about a beneficial side of this experience. There is no debate about it being real or not.

Edit: I just realized I wrote more or less the same thing as Aguia so sorry about that hah
Old 15-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Newbie ;)

The Astral plane is real, we usley go there when we sleep in the dream state, by Soul travel alot of people reported its like the phyzical plane with buildings. and stuff just like here, there's also the casual plane, Mental plane, etheric plane , then the Soul plane, the first heaven and five more planes, they call them loks to God. You can look it up on google
Old 18-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Knower

I guess for me personally I can't say something is real unless I have experienced it myself. I won't discredit others experiences. It's like with UFO's. I know people who have claimed to have seen one but I haven't(as far as I know)so I can only go by my own experience. However, I won't discredit them or say they are making it up.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
Ok, so what I'm hearing is
that if we go to astral and have bad experiences it's because of what we've brought to the table.
And if we go to astral and have good experiences it's because of what we've brought to the table.

So it's no different than any other part of life. We attract what we are, what we vibrate.

I haven't been to the astral and have no plans to until I'm sure my vibration is consistently high. Right now it's higher than it ever has been but there are still times when something brings me down easily. I know it's just old beliefs that haven't been transformed and it takes time to get that junk weeded out.

So I suppose another question I have is, do people that have a high vibration still do things like complain and get angry and the like, and if so, how's that different from a lower vibration person that does that stuff? On the one hand it all seems like human nature, on the other hand it seems like it's lower vibrational behavior.
Re: engellstein and higher/lower vibration emotions

I've been trying to maintain a higher, positive vibration myself after a life of negative feelings/expectations/vibrations. And I've tried to figure out what to "do" when negative emotions show up. At first I thought to quickly counter them with a positive thought/feeling but then I realized I was just stuffing and denying what I was feeling. We all know what trapped, repressed emotions cause right? Nothing but trouble. So now I let myself feel my "negative" emotion and then just let it go instead of stewing on it, then I move onto positive thoughts or affirmations about the situation. I suppose if someone is more evolved in their journey of maintaining a higher emotional vibration they are able to do this quicker or at least maybe they don't get set off in anger or fear as easily as the rest of us.