Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-01-2011, 04:37 AM
Guide
The Master,

I agree with what you are saying about "integrating your ego" but I think astralsuzy means in context that: as long as we identify with egoism then we are going to never move past that. Since it is part of what defines us as "Human" then of course she is right - meaning, so long as we're Human then we will have egos.

Sangress,

Which/where "Great White Brotherhood" are you referring to? There are many things claiming the same name. I know you can not mean the one from the original poster's context, I'm just curious to where you heard the name this time.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:57 AM
Sangress

In this lifetime I've only heard of it from one fabled group who think they are some kind of spiritual police or guardians or something along those lines. They hunt things and roam around astral like children in a game of Cowboys and Indian's.

The original "White Brotherhood" I am referring to were simply the Mayan's who worked alongside spirits and the stars who were later "ripped off" by westerners and their name was then created and twisted from then on.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:57 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
In this lifetime I've only heard of it from one fabled group who think they are some kind of spiritual police or guardians or something along those lines. They hunt things and roam around astral like children in a game of Cowboys and Indian's.
Lol
Old 11-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Master

Hi themaster, you are entitled to your opinion of course. If you think I am incorrect, that is O.K. Not everyone believes other peoples opinions. That is the way it is. Human beings will never be perfect because there is no such thing as a perfect person so there will always be egos. That does not mean we give up. Of course not. We keep trying to improve ourselves and to learn from our mistakes.
You are talking about the fifth dimension. I am talking about our physical selves. Anything can happen in the fifth dimension, I guess. This is the physical world I am talking about.
I would not believe something that a teacher has said. I would listen to it and think O.K. may be that is possible, if that is what I thought. I would rather leave this discussion as no one will win. I do not think anyone can prove it one way or the other. The discussion could go on for a long time and it will not get anywhere.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi themaster, you are entitled to your opinion of course. If you think I am incorrect, that is O.K. Not everyone believes other peoples opinions. That is the way it is. Human beings will never be perfect because there is no such thing as a perfect person so there will always be egos. That does not mean we give up. Of course not. We keep trying to improve ourselves and to learn from our mistakes.
You are talking about the fifth dimension. I am talking about our physical selves. Anything can happen in the fifth dimension, I guess. This is the physical world I am talking about.
I would not believe something that a teacher has said. I would listen to it and think O.K. may be that is possible, if that is what I thought. I would rather leave this discussion as no one will win. I do not think anyone can prove it one way or the other. The discussion could go on for a long time and it will not get anywhere.
Your link to the physical does not quite hold up. We may not remember it as a race, but we are spiritual beings first and physical beings last. As convincing as this illusion is, we are not intristically and permanently bound to this Earth. One person quite neatly put it; we are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:58 AM
themaster

Quote:
Human beings will never be perfect because there is no such thing as a perfect person so there will always be egos.
Actually, I disagree.. humans are already perfect in there imperfection :)

How is it you think the creator or angels such as "metatron" "uriel" etc. see us?

Do you think they see us as crazy ego's?

I think they see us as great beings of unlimited potential.. they don't look down here and think.. ohh those imperfect human ego's.. you see they recognize we are perfection and they honor the path/game we are playing..
Quote:
The 5th dimension is physical..
Quote:
Human beings will never be perfect because there is no such thing as a perfect person so there will always be egos. That does not mean we give up. Of course not. We keep trying to improve ourselves and to learn from our mistakes..
Listen, suzy.. I understand your viewpoint exactly.. but it is a 3d dimensional way of thinking..

It's all or never.. it's I will always be a ego and imperfect and perhaps evil..

I'm just suggesting to you.. that's limited thinking.. I’m just suggesting to you.. there's more than your RAMBLINGS from your EGO on this..

Why don't you ask your heart.. what it thinks of this?

Why don't you ask your spiritual body what it thinks of this? Or knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
The Master,

I agree with what you are saying about "integrating your ego" but I think astralsuzy means in context that: as long as we identify with egoism then we are going to never move past that. Since it is part of what defines us as "Human" then of course she is right - meaning, so long as we're Human then we will have egos.
Well, if the evolution/shift doesn't make us a human.. I guess we can use that label.. but remember it's just a DEFINITION.. each of us can have our own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Your link to the physical does not quite hold up. We may not remember it as a race, but we are spiritual beings first and physical beings last. As convincing as this illusion is, we are not intristically and permanently bound to this Earth. One person quite neatly put it; we are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
Yes, exactly

Many of us don't remember or just know what we know.. but we came to this earth plain from non-physical.. not vice-versa.. and now were riding the roller coaster back to non-physical or physical (it's a option ) with full remembrance.. of who we are..
Old 11-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Master

People think differently and they always will. Not everyone will agree with this topic as well as other topics. We have to accept other peoples opinions. I accept what you think so lets leave it as that.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
.. humans are already perfect in their imperfection :)

Yay! Someone said it!
I'm perfect and everything around me is perfect.

And when asked 5 times a day by tellers - How are you?
I always say, "Perfect - everything's always perfect."

What's not perfect?

It's all perception, right? Ah, the freedom.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I've had a lot of dealings with people who are part of The Great White Brotherhood.

I was part of it for a few lives, but I never really settled into their ways. I ended up causing a lot of conflict because my approach to it all was not as controlled or strict as they liked. Not to mention my lack of morality. Heh.

But I do understand what your talking about in the first post.

I just want to say that it is more than possible for someone to "regress" to their former "egocentric" state of being at least several times before they gain any kind of balance. In my view it is essentially a denial of parts of our nature to rid oneself of the ego on any level of existence.

to my understanding, they respect the law of free will so much that they would never force you to do anything against your will so i don't see how you could have been controlled or anything. but different views i guess
Old 11-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Sundialed

yeah this is a touchy subject and we all do have our opinions and i respect everyone's even if they don't respect mine. To me our outer universe and inner universe, in which both are one, reflect each other and the inner defects we deal with while awake are amplified in the superior verticals. eliminating inner defects while awake or while in the spirit world both attains the same thing but I find it to be more rewarding in the spirit world, it is more transforming in my life. in my opinion we will have the root of ego for a very long time, we need it, just as the yin and yang needs the small dot of opposition to be complete, we also need our roots of ego to keep mastering ourselves until we become, masters.