Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 22-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Knower
Of course hun, emotions are key to sending intent out into the universe...I was thinking of people who tend to do repetitive thought...and as for affirmations wording is important as are sometimes said aloud and words have great power also...my fault I slightly changed the topic to fit my example rather than vice versa...I shall think before doing that again lol ❤
Old 15-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Lorelyen

The trouble with this LOA stuff is one tends to "lust for results" and when they fall short they leave the person disappointed.

A magician would tell you that eagerly watching for the result is a no-no. But their approach is different. If they wanted to attract someone they'd cast a spell then forget it as best they can.

To me, this LOA stuff is paradoxically negative. It leads a "user" to assume they're not particularly attractive and need these "crutches" to become so, without ever looking into themselves to find out why they believe they are unattractive in the first place. Almost like cosmetics ads on TV: they try to cast doubt on the viewer's self-confidence as a way to sell their product.

Everyone is attractive in their own way - or can be. There are certainly ways to make oneself unattractive. Only with honest introspection can one's self emerge, and unattractive "negative" things be remedied. And that's necessary because you can attract someone all you like with these outward gestures, words and so on, but if you're different within then the person attracted will eventually discover what's really there and may just lose interest.

Old 15-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HartOfPixie
Alright, so a couple months ago I started using the law of attraction to attract a guy I dated back. Nothing happened for a couple of weeks, then when I was just about to let go of him, he contacted me in the same exact way I was expecting when I wrote my affirmation.

Everything happened exactly according to what I had written. However, after two weeks, things came crashing down (again). I don't understand what I did wrong. Everything was going great, when all of the sudden he disappeared.

I won't lie, I had some very negative thoughts during the second week which unfortunately drove him away. My biggest fear was that he'd disappear again and he did.

Is there any way to reverse the situation?

Thank you :)

I personally think you need to let this guy go. People arent there for us to control and using techniques like this, which is a form of using energy consciously, is a bit like doing dark magic.

If using the LOA, try putting out for the right guy for you or "my dream guy".. dont focus on any individual that you know or have seen around the place.

Back when I didnt know any better, I once did a love spell on a certain guy to get him back. It worked, 8? hours later he was actually at my door (he must of jumped in his car as soon as I did that spell and travelled back to our state).. it thou all badly backfired thou, he raped me I got raped to the point he left me bleeding and then he left in tears over what he'd done. He then ended in a mental hospital within the week, was diagnosed with a major mental health issues (note, he had no issues before this!).

It was truely a nightmare situation.. an extremely hard lesson for me, I caused damage to the one I'd loved and I saw it as my own fault (and still do, I hold no blame towards him as I messed with things I shouldnt have one). It took me a long time to get over that guilt of what I'd done to both of us. I know he felt very very bad for a very long time after this (I havent seen him for ages so no idea if he ever got fully over doing what he did to me).

It was the first and only time Ive ever tried a spell. Never again. but affirmations are like putting focused energy out for something so could well work the same and there may be backlash if you do wrong things.
Old 15-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Lorelyen

You don't know how lucky you were. If the target of the spell doesn't live up to expectations it can be an inordinate problem breaking the spell (unless you've set that contingency when casting it)!

Love spells are always so damaging to the ego, to me.

It's dangerous playing with forces one doesn't understand.

Hope all is progressing better now.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Deactivated Account

The Law Of Attraction is not a spell in any way so the backlash won't be as intense as a spell's one. It's just thoughts.

You can't compare spells which are meant to control one person's behavior with the LOA which is only wishful thinking in the end. It doesn't hurt anyone except maybe the person who "wishes".

Spell force another person's behavior. LOA doesn't. It's mainly hopes.
Old 20-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Seeker

Did you express those negative thought's when you were with him? Are you sure you just thought them? Exactly what were they anyway? Did your actions around him clue him into these negative thought's. I mean, if you were just thinking them I don't see how he would have picked up on them. To be of more help I need to know what the negative thought's were. If you are to bashful to say what they were no problem. I'll mind my own business. Happy Day to you.