Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Spirit Wanderer

Channeling Erik

I didn't see a post here on this so thought I'd toss it out.

Has anyone else stumbled across this site? I like to go into any new situation with an open mind but some of the stuff I've read here I'm not too sure about.

I'd love to hear other people’s opinions on the site and the channels that have been posted there.

http://www.channelingerik.com/archives/

If nothing else I've found a lot of the posts very interesting to say the least.

Old 25-07-2013, 03:34 AM
becklyn37

I read the channeling erik blog frequently, but I wonder about some of the content. I feel terribly sorry for the mother; nobody deserves what she has been thru, but so much of the info they put out is contradictory. I just wonder if she is being scammed.
Old 25-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Spirit Wanderer

I agree with you, my heart bleeds for her. No parent should have to endure that. I’m not sure how I’d deal with my son committing suicide if I were in her position. I think I’d do anything within my power to try and hold onto him even after he was dead. I think that’s why I have my doubts; someone in that much grief as she is I think might be easily fooled.

As I read the blog, like anything, you hold onto the information that makes sense and toss out the information that doesn’t.

There is also some youtube videos from awhile back of the actual psychic channeling what’s supposed to be her son. Sometimes she’ll pause as if she’s listening to some voice and then other times she’ll immediately give an answer w/out pausing.

Makes me wonder if it’s a scam as well …
Old 25-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Knower

After a thorough perusal of that site a couple months back and some communications with them, I would advise caution and to listen to your own intuition in believing anything there. And that's all I'm going to say because I don't want to speak badly of anyone. (On a side note, I do believe in channeling and mediums, so it has nothing to do with that).

Spiritual Gal
Old 25-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Knower
I took a look though some of the Q&A sessions and although I'm not going to say I outright believe every single word, I can't see anything that sticks out as 'suspicious' per se.

'Erik' is giving the same information as other, more conventional spiritual teachers like Seth and Abraham, albeit on a much more 'human' level.

This leads me to believe that if an entity is being channeled, and this entity was once her son, then the entity is donning the 'robes' of it's former self (Erik) in order to provide a sense of comfort to the mother during the communication whilst still getting the same basic spiritual message across.

I don't know about anybody being scammed. Presuming this was all faked a scam would only work if the mother was paying for these sessions. Does she pay?

Could you be more specific about what you believe to be contradictory? I'm just curious.
Old 25-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Spirit Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
I don't know about anybody being scammed. Presuming this was all faked a scam would only work if the mother was paying for these sessions. Does she pay?

Could you be more specific about what you believe to be contradictory? I'm just curious.

From what I've read, I believe yes, she pays for every session.

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelingErik/info

Copy/Pasted from the link -
To be clear - I make no money from Channeling Erik. The thought that anyone might think I would exploit my son’s death is very disturbing, second only to losing him. That’s why I don’t accept and have declined many offers for advertising revenues on the blog. I don’t get any kickbacks from psychics and in fact pay for their services just like anyone else. Some have offered to extend services to me for free, but I have declined. I pay for each session and every event just like everyone else. In fact, Channeling Erik costs me a lot of money every month, but for me, there is a selfish motive. In a way, it keeps Erik alive on such a conscious level, it’s like he never left my arms.

I'm also curious which messages contradict.
Old 26-07-2013, 02:14 AM
becklyn37

Yes, she does pay for the sessions with the medium, and quite a bit. I take what works for me and leave the rest, like you Spirit Wanderer. You make a good point Nathaniel, that the messages from Erik are similar to other spiritual teachers. I have dealt with a suicide in my family, and I understand the need to know why they chose to leave so suddenly. But I wonder if the mother is ever going to have closure. I must say that Erik's messages have given me comfort.
Old 25-08-2013, 03:30 AM
GregSticker

I posted my situation and dealings with Amanda Todd who also committed suicide. I read the Channeling Erik blog and do not see anything all that suspicious.
Old 25-08-2013, 04:05 AM
Experiencer

Ok...I know one of the mediums who channels Erik. I don't believe she gets any money for it, but I could be mistaken. He turns up sometimes, I've felt his energy before and had experiences with him. We also have another person in common who has passed and he not only communicates with the two of us, but a couple of other people I know. I can tell you that the guest blogger is the real thing - so I have to imagine the others are as well? But I don't know, I only read my friend's posts on her personal blog.

You have to remember that as a medium, you are subject to your own interpretations and the spirit will communicate with you in a language that you understand, with symbols that are familiar to you. And the medium in turn relays what they have heard. It's not a phone call, folks. We are all mediums, actually, we all can interpret energy and have "felt" things we can't attribute to see, touch, hear, sound and smell.

Just as we all are experiencing changes in our selves, in our energy (ok, well, I sure am) each experience is different. We all have our own unique DNA and I'm sure our spiritual vibrations can vary as well.

I'm not so quick to write anything off these days. But the person I know that channels Erik as a guest is NOT lying.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 05-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Norligh

As a mother of a four year-old little dreamboat of a son her last words there, keeps him alive like he never left her arms, took my breath away. I can barely find the words to express the grief I feel for her. My son will get extra snuggles tonight on honor of Erik.

The energy of suicide has been strong around me lately. When I met my twin soul we found that we have a mutual friend from HS who took her life. This woman laid on the train tracks. I can only imagine the despair she... oh it makes me so sad. I'm a major empath and *whew* things like that break me up. She was a mother and I recall her beautiful smile and spirit from 20 years earlier. Her younger sister is two years younger and grieves her daily. Her story has never left my mind. I only learned of her suicide in June although it was two years ago. Then I met my twin in August and one of the first things we realized is we both knew this woman. And then my twin told me he found an old friend who had taken his life years ago. My twin was the one who found his body. He also had a few other friends commit suicide. This troubled my twin who is a very soft-hearted kind soul. He moved away two months into our very sweet relationship and then shut down emotionally to me.

It has bothered me, the suicide aspect. Something about suicide haunts me. I have dealt with a lot of pain in my past, extreme amounts. I came pretty close to a very dark moment February 2013 where had I fallen any farther I may have lost myself... my guidance saved me. When I found out about my old friend's suicide I nearly vomited- the energy just haunts me.

Now that my twin is gone I have been guided to write a book about my life, my journey. My guidance calls it my "herstory" and wants me to soothe hearts and calm fears. I've really battled in my life to get where I am right now. Twin-less, lol, but strong. I'm no one special but a part of me wonders if when put together maybe I am being lead to write something that could one day offer a light in the darkness to another, even just ONE person who might be considering taking her/his life.

Sorry to vent but this just breaks my heart. I pray this is no scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Wanderer
From what I've read, I believe yes, she pays for every session.

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelingErik/info

Copy/Pasted from the link -
To be clear - I make no money from Channeling Erik. The thought that anyone might think I would exploit my son’s death is very disturbing, second only to losing him. That’s why I don’t accept and have declined many offers for advertising revenues on the blog. I don’t get any kickbacks from psychics and in fact pay for their services just like anyone else. Some have offered to extend services to me for free, but I have declined. I pay for each session and every event just like everyone else. In fact, Channeling Erik costs me a lot of money every month, but for me, there is a selfish motive. In a way, it keeps Erik alive on such a conscious level, it’s like he never left my arms.

I'm also curious which messages contradict.