Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Master

Thanks for that suggestion Tobi. I think your idea will work. My problem is I am already out of my body. It is obvious that I am out of my body but I do not believe that I am out. It feels extremely real and I keep doubting it. Next time I will float up. I will know for sure that I am really out of my body.
Old 14-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Master

Thanks again Tobi, your idea worked. I got those strange vibrations. I knew I had to get out of my body. Last time when I got those vibrations I did nothing and the ap ended. When I got those vibrations I got out of my body and I kept saying I am flying. I was on a tour with someone. I was flying with a person. I was flying and I could see a lake or river and I could see the water, houses and streets. I noticed something was strange. There were young boys wearing strange clothes. I asked this person what year is it. He said, 1962. Perhaps I heard it wrong and it was 18t62. I feel really good. I did it. I would like to ap again but it may not work. It is hard not to think about what happened.
Old 14-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Master
To say it plainly yes, it can be easier to AP in another room other than your bedroom. The reason is we are subconsciously conditioned to fall asleep in our bedroom and in our beds. So attempting to project in your bedroom or bed you are far more likely to fall asleep which results in a likely failure to project. In other rooms we are far less conditioned to sleep in and so you will find it easier subconsciously to remain awake and alert during your attempt.
Old 15-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Master

Hi all, this morning when my CD finished playing, I rolled over a little bit to get more comfortable and then I let my whole self relax. My inner self was moving away from my body but it only lasted a very short while. The ap experience ended. Next time as soon as I am aware that I am moving I will get out of my body straight away. I usually have longer time but not this morning. I am not disappointed as I am learning from my experiences. I am getting practice and I will keep getting better. I will know what works best for me. Later on I was imagining that I was going down a slope. It worked. I felt I was really there but I came back into my body again. Next time when I imagine something and I know I am spiritually there, I will move away from that scene.
Old 15-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator
Wow! The getting out and flying...that's it, that was a good one. The secret is to just keep trying, get all the practice you can. Every time you do even a small thing you'll learn something useful.
Old 15-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Master

As I said before, I thanked you for that. You suggested floating and that gave me the idea of flying. It was obvious that I was out of my body when I was flying. If it was not for you I may not have had that experience. I remember when I got out of my body, I kept saying I am flying. I felt myself traveling for a short while and then I looked down and I saw the scenery. It was brilliant.
Old 16-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Super Moderator
That is really wonderful!
All I got last time was some happy working guy shifting cardboard boxes! haha!
Flying....scenery....that makes it all worthwhile!
I'm going to have another go in the early morning.....
Old 16-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Master

I admit I have had some garbage experiences as well. The main thing is we get experience, we learn and keep improving.
Old 16-09-2012, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
As I said before, I thanked you for that. You suggested floating and that gave me the idea of flying. It was obvious that I was out of my body when I was flying. If it was not for you I may not have had that experience. I remember when I got out of my body, I kept saying I am flying. I felt myself traveling for a short while and then I looked down and I saw the scenery. It was brilliant.

I fly around in my dreams/projections constantly it is pretty much my automatic way of travel at this point. 90% of the dreams I turn lucid I do so by realizing I am flying around and just thinking "wait I can't really fly in the physical" and so I turn the dream lucid. Flying is essential to projecting because unless you can fly you will never make it into the astral planes and will remain grounded in the RTZ. I believe that is actually one of the main purposes of dreams and the RTZ (Real Time Zone). A sort of training ground to sharpen our flying, phasing through objects, and controlling our enviroment. Astral projection reminds me so much of the movie the Matrix.
Old 16-09-2012, 06:14 AM
Master

That is wonderful for you to become lucid in your dreams. Flying is a lot of fun. I am hoping that I will become aware when I am dreaming. I feel I am wasting a lot of time sleeping as I do not know what is going on.