Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-05-2018, 07:29 AM
Knower

Good crystals to sleep next to?

I was staying at a friends house awhile back who had many many crystals literally everywhere I was going through a rough period and was having nightmares constantly but I told her about it and she told me to sleep with this massive chunk of black obsidian. My nightmares vanished and continued to be that way as long as I slept next to it and woke up feeling more clear and in one piece that I had been in a bit...I tried buying smaller chunks to replicate the feel but it wasn't as good..seems the smaller the chunk of obsidian the less effective for dreamstate? I thought it was a good idea to get an obsidian arrowhead for this and it just ended up irritating me for one reason or another even underneath my pillow...I'm looking into getting a big chunk for myself but wondering what are some stones you use that promote healing sleep?
Old 24-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Paperw1ngs, try holding a howlite palm stone or putting it under your pillow. For protection and negative thoughts, feelings or vibes, try sleeping with a labradorite palm stone. They help me and I've given as gifts. Try to keep one with you all day too. Not sure if you would wear it, but sometimes you can find them as pendants or bracelets too.
Old 24-05-2018, 05:33 PM
Newbie ;)

I meant to say protection from negativity in my previous post.
Old 24-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Newbie ;)

For feelings of love and attracting it to your life, a rose quartz stone also helps. You can have it next to your side of the bed during the night. I never thought these crystals worked, but they do.
Old 25-05-2018, 06:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlioness6
For feelings of love and attracting it to your life, a rose quartz stone also helps. You can have it next to your side of the bed during the night. I never thought these crystals worked, but they do.

So true; rose quartz attracts love like no other! Such a beautiful crystal I believe it promotes feelings of self love as well. The feeling is so gentle and pure from it; one of my favorites! I am looking into labradorite as well. :) Thanks! I ended up just getting a chunk of obsidian; I am tempted to just buy a bunch of obsidian (black, snowflake, golden, apache tear etc) for every room of my house. XD
Old 26-05-2018, 04:02 AM
Knower

Hi Paperw1ngs here's an article which might be helpful for crystals that promote a peaceful night's sleep.
https://www.ethanlazzerini.com/cryst...sleep-bedroom/
Old 27-05-2018, 03:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
Hi Paperw1ngs here's an article which might be helpful for crystals that promote a peaceful night's sleep.
https://www.ethanlazzerini.com/cryst...sleep-bedroom/

Thank you...I should have explained better...in general I sleep very well. What I was experiencing right before using that obsidian was rare for me. I am a DEEP sleeper. My dreams are magical alot of the times. I want to be able to have more visions in my dreams; ground myself in my sleep, have healing dreams and feelings, remember my dreams better. I am a peaceful sleeper. I just want to wake up having gained information healing and knowledge from the crystal. :) hehe I want more magic to happen in my sleep...this article is very nice though I have not seen it before..I just picked up black tourmaline. ;)
Old 27-05-2018, 07:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Thank you...I should have explained better...in general I sleep very well. What I was experiencing right before using that obsidian was rare for me. I am a DEEP sleeper. My dreams are magical alot of the times. I want to be able to have more visions in my dreams; ground myself in my sleep, have healing dreams and feelings, remember my dreams better. I am a peaceful sleeper. I just want to wake up having gained information healing and knowledge from the crystal. :) hehe I want more magic to happen in my sleep...this article is very nice though I have not seen it before..I just picked up black tourmaline. ;)
Oh hehe well there are some good tips there nonetheless.
I also use Rose Quartz and grounding stones like Jasper, Hematite, Bloodstone etc. I don't personally like to sleep with Amethyst and Quartz as I don't like too much energy while sleeping but maybe worth trying. Also Selenite and Blue Lace Agate are healing and bridge the flow of communication of Spirit :)
Old 30-05-2018, 05:08 AM
Knower

Oh I feel you on amethyst I bought it for helping me sleep awhile back and I'm pretty sure it did the opposite lol...I just bought a huge cluster for working with though...I'm sure it has use otherwise. I picked up the obsidian and wow it's such lovely calming energy for me. I was actually just thinking of getting another selenite tower for my room and blue lace agate for calming energy; thank you great suggestions ^ ^
Old 02-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
blue apatite, selenite sometimes, strangely or not red garnet; i know you'd say garnet would be energizing, however it does have a comfy protective vibe on top of all the other meanings and uses it has. for apatite, you should know its energies first and get attune on daily use. selenite always. garnet depends.