Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 06-12-2017, 04:04 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Yes most definately. In my case I can say that I notice when some thing has scared me to the point that I can not think clearly. As a great kindness to myself I can accept that, for the moment, I am in the grip of a fear.

As soon as this can be done, the fear will lose its control of us. For in that very moment, we have stopped being our own worst enemy. We did that with compassion folr self or what some will call self love.

Beyond this insight, may I suggest that we can all evolve our thinking patterns. How we deal with our personal concerns can be elevated. Worry and anxiety are thought groups which keep us enslaved to fearful expectations. Notice how we do these things and reflect on how we can change these patterns.

All of us are in fact Master Creators of our reality. Learning how to manage our thoughts and thus our feelings and emotions is the task. For some the term would be managing our emotions so that our thoughts and feeling can become elevated. We are all so different in how we get thingds done.

I hope that I have answered your question.

John

Yes, very much so. Very grateful.

Thank you John.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
To start... One day in the past I had some anxiety... I decided to use Affirmations to help me with it. o I chanted to myself "I am Calm I'm at peace" and after 15 minutes of chanting my anxiety went away. Now at the time, I didn't really believe in my heart that it would work but it Did. I then also at a later date used an affirmation to bestow more confidence but I knew deep in my core that I believed I was worthy of confidence.

My question is do you need to believe in the affirmation for it to work? I know it sounds odd that I ask it after using it on my anxiety like I did. But I just need to know do you need to believe?
You don't need to believe...just open to the whole possibility that it may or may not and just leave it and watch what happens.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:39 AM
Experiencer

That's what I've been doing and my experience is building my belief. Kind of like a snowball down a hill that becomes a huge boulder as it collects more snow.
Old 24-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Knower

I think a person just doing it shows they have a seed of faith and that's all it takes. That seed is belief no matter how small it is.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Knower

Whats wrong with Fear it's beautiful
Old 02-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Knower

I found that you are to tethered to timely gifts to the flesh of those that have no place to give forth any foundation of wisdom. Give unto my days that feed no givens of untold passings for the days of great trials to the knowledge of the half light of grace for they were here to see time serve their duty to he who dwells in their permission of givens of what is now his agelessness bestowed unto him
For that is now to me to present my untold truths translated to their given passing of the twenty years passed for I gave light to the hidden ones for it was the time forever told unto what is of a given order to reveal myself to the passing yet I am to them untold for it is to give a gathering of an infrastructure waiting to be connected to their passings that are now to be presented

To one of the Seven that are in givings of the Eighth Day He whom gives a shadow while time gives life by the grace of light.
Be Well to my passings for More is yet to give for I found them they feel in guilt to the seventeen passing of the twenty sixth measure of time of no more grace for they were untold to the ages of all.

Give them a truth so their givens thus far shall have the honour to serve the Agelessness Of Time then they may be given a choice to serve the Grace of All That It Is In Honour Of Their Time In The Dwellings they sculptured
Old 02-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
To start... One day in the past I had some anxiety... I decided to use Affirmations to help me with it. o I chanted to myself "I am Calm I'm at peace" and after 15 minutes of chanting my anxiety went away. Now at the time, I didn't really believe in my heart that it would work but it Did. I then also at a later date used an affirmation to bestow more confidence but I knew deep in my core that I believed I was worthy of confidence.

My question is do you need to believe in the affirmation for it to work? I know it sounds odd that I ask it after using it on my anxiety like I did. But I just need to know do you need to believe?
Our physical reality is the result of our beliefs, so to change it we have to change our beliefs.

We should better learn to master our beliefs and thoughts in preparation for the afterlife, where the environment creates thought forms instantaneously.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Mahatma Gandhi :“To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.”

.. and what is life without belief? endless emptiness.