Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Master
Looking for new stones/ gems

Hi.

In 2015 my niece had an upcoming school project, she is young. She wanted her project to be about rocks and I had some regular rocks and also a more expensive collection of a few stones. Amythest, malachite, jade, rose quartz, clear quartz. I told her I would let her have them and she could keep them. My father suggested I give her the normal rocks and she agreed with him, but I told her she could have the good stuff, as I put it.

I do not regret this decision, and now I come to find myself missing working with stones. I have some regular stones I blessed, and am now looking into purchasing some more quality stones.

My list includes- something black- any suggestions here for a good stone to ward off negativity?
Amythest- This is a must
Lapus lazuli- Also a must but may require a good eye on my part.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?
I am specifically interested in warding off negativity and also remembering my dreams.

I am having a very hard time remembering my dreams lately. I feel like I go to sleep and wake up the next day and feel very strongly that I am not even having any.

Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.
Thank you all for your time.
Blessings.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:23 AM
Ascender
Black tourmaline is the best in my opinion for negativity... I love it.
Black obsidian I also like and you might want to look into fire agate.

I'm unsure about dream recall, it's not a problem I have, hopefully someone will come along with some suggestions soon :)
Old 11-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Master
Hi Dude.

Fire agate after reading about it seems an excellent choice.

I stand by looking into Lapis as well.
I have used amethyst before and though came to have a respect for its energies did not relate too well. I have read some use it in healing but feel it is not needed specifically for this purpose.

Thank you for your response. :)

I will have to find a way to work out the dream recall issue I remember some but remember them more often when I actually am stressed so perhaps not remembering them is a blessing in disguise.

Take care.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Ascender
Fire agate is amazing, however it does seem to have a lot of sexual energy! I use it for a day or so and then hide it lol.

Why did you say amethyst is a must if you did not relate well? Do not feel that because others say it's essential, that it is essential for you. I want to love amethyst so much but I just don't, Brandberg however I feel different about, maybe look into that as an alternative?

See you already see benefits to not remembering them right now :) I wouldn't stress over not recalling dreams.

I do love celestite which mentions dream recall

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/celestite.html

And kyanite (blue)

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....e-kyanite.html

Apparently jade under the pillow aids insightful dreams

I checked crystal prescriptions and they suggest scolecite (one of my favourite crystals) and strawberry Quartz

Checking crystal bible herkimer and red jasper are also mentioned for dream recall... as well as celestite

I do often have celestite tumble under pillow and herkimer diamond and have a celestite cluster in bedroom to and scolecite is the crystal I would grab if I couldn't sleep but had the energy to get some out... so it's no wonder I have no problems recalling dreams lol
Old 11-03-2017, 12:08 PM
Master
As for fire agate and sexual energy I have read it aids in walking one's spiritual path and creativity- I have been working on a number of creative embroidering projects so feel it may come in great use, also read it is very protective in ragards to negative forces.

Lapis I am interested in because it sounds or seems to perhaps balance. So I may be interested in that.

Amythest protects as well and has been said or I have read is used by or was used by Priests, and such. I may need it for the sake of it is a very interesting stone- written also to protect against poison.

I find stones interesting. I always have I worked with them for self healing quite a while ago, and would love to give it another try at some point.

For sleep I think I will just run its natural course. If I never recall a dream again it wouldn't be the worst thing, haha.

Thanks for the advice and help.
Old 21-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Pathfinder

Stilbite for dreams and brain
Lazurite with your Lapis for psychic abilities
Aegirine as protection (black stone)
Malachite for year heart
and Astraline for light, incease bio-photons.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Fire agate is amazing, however it does seem to have a lot of sexual energy! I use it for a day or so and then hide it lol.

Why did you say amethyst is a must if you did not relate well? Do not feel that because others say it's essential, that it is essential for you. I want to love amethyst so much but I just don't, Brandberg however I feel different about, maybe look into that as an alternative?

See you already see benefits to not remembering them right now :) I wouldn't stress over not recalling dreams.

I do love celestite which mentions dream recall

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/celestite.html

And kyanite (blue)

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....e-kyanite.html

Apparently jade under the pillow aids insightful dreams

I checked crystal prescriptions and they suggest scolecite (one of my favourite crystals) and strawberry Quartz

Checking crystal bible herkimer and red jasper are also mentioned for dream recall... as well as celestite

I do often have celestite tumble under pillow and herkimer diamond and have a celestite cluster in bedroom to and scolecite is the crystal I would grab if I couldn't sleep but had the energy to get some out... so it's no wonder I have no problems recalling dreams lol

Hi,

I feel the same way about amethyst, although there was the time when I was very dedicated to all forms of violet flame.

Recently I found out that amethyst is not recommended for my horoscope sign, Leo, but ametrine is highly recommended. But, with recommendations like this, I run into conflicting info all the time. I am thinking about getting a brandberg quartz too and a danburite.

I am glad I came across your post. Thanks and good luck.
Old 13-08-2018, 08:42 AM
Master
Feeling your energy I suddenly get witch's finger. The tumbled version of that is called Mary Magdalene stone as it has a slightly different energy from the rough version.
I believe it also is protective, but I believe in buying what draws you, not what you think you need.

-White jade
-Amazonite
-Instead of fire agate go for Amaldine granate. That'll resonate better with you
-sacred heart and/or pink fire azeztulite, one of the darker ones like this (image too large for forums) https://www.lichtpuntjekristallen.nl...ystal-hart.jpg
- forego amethyst, it doesn't resonate with you
- Smokey quartz, also very protective/cleansing and I think this will resonate remarkably well
- black obsidian feels real good with you, esp rainbow obsidian
- golden beryl, also called heliodor resonates, esp with the obsidian
- milky quartz, clear quartz not so much
- tourmalinated quartz, I think mostly rough, not too clear variety
- also red calcite and
- rainbow calcite

No idea why I feel these come through, hope it is helpful.

If you want lapis, go for Afghanistan lapis, that's the best quality, least inclusions of calcite & pyrite and you get that deep blue colour.
Old 13-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Feeling your energy I suddenly get witch's finger. The tumbled version of that is called Mary Magdalene stone as it has a slightly different energy from the rough version.
I believe it also is protective, but I believe in buying what draws you, not what you think you need.

-White jade
-Amazonite
-Instead of fire agate go for Amaldine granate. That'll resonate better with you
-sacred heart and/or pink fire azeztulite, one of the darker ones like this (image too large for forums) https://www.lichtpuntjekristallen.nl...ystal-hart.jpg

- forego amethyst, it doesn't resonate with you
- Smokey quartz, also very protective/cleansing and I think this will resonate remarkably well
- black obsidian feels real good with you, esp rainbow obsidian
- golden beryl, also called heliodor resonates, esp with the obsidian
- milky quartz, clear quartz not so much
- tourmalinated quartz, I think mostly rough, not too clear variety
- also red calcite and
- rainbow calcite

No idea why I feel these come through, hope it is helpful.

If you want lapis, go for Afghanistan lapis, that's the best quality, least inclusions of calcite & pyrite and you get that deep blue colour.

Hi FairyCrystal,

I don't think your post was in response to mine, but I learned some really good things from it. You know so much about crystals! If I ever come across witch's finger or Mary Magdalene stone I'll definitely get it.

Thank you!
Old 13-08-2018, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
Hi FairyCrystal,

I don't think your post was in response to mine, but I learned some really good things from it. You know so much about crystals! If I ever come across witch's finger or Mary Magdalene stone I'll definitely get it.

Thank you!
You're welcome, and thank you for your sweet words.
It was indeed what I felt for the OP but if it resonates with you as well, go for it!
I was surprised to see lots of very light/transparent withces finger online. Mine looks more like this one: