Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 09-04-2016, 05:48 AM
Knower
Hi Fellas, who am i?

Hi fellas!

My apologies of this weird presentation. I guess this will help me to connect to people. I hope :=)

So here's the breadcrumbs of IChill. Beware, it's written in a strange way, but i think, it is more enjoying to read then!

I was born with no religious affiliation - i was even sure life was just a coincidence with lucky combinations of whatever. I began spirituality in my start of my twenties without having no true words for what I was experiencing. I really had no true understand of anything, and i cant say that Life is weird in someway, when i first encountered the fear of unknown.
I developed intuition to take a leap of faith and starts at the bottom of having holes in my knowledge etc. etc. --- Strange, mystical, magical, when i began opening up to new doors of perceiving this socalled reality. Can it truly be happening, well.. There are truly some unseen forces at work, which i cant get a gasp on!

There is no true answers, no true mind with this guy IChill, i am playing with words from my past to present. So do not take it seriously, i am just a mystic with no true words to be spoken! But endless events that happened throughout of my life, which helped me to be, nobody, but just, somebody whom is in the jungle, with roads to take, and more answers to add. Life is awesome, lessons is awaited, but this thread will hold no true meaning to you, but the meaning of my own understanding that gives me personal growth is sacred to me. I guess there is not really any point in this wall of text, but hey what do i know, trying something new out of the ordinary is good. My apologies for errors :=)

anyway i'll cut to the chase!

I am me, as well you are you - a weird mystical sensation while being here and yet, aren’t we all having secrets shhh.. But knowledge is power, but having knowledge is to know that I know nothing at all. So let me start by typing randomness in my mind. Dinosaurs are dragons, and yet mankind’s past is magic of unseen forces at work, the understanding of sacred geometry.
But hey, where’s my manners, let me tell you, the reason, I am here, what did ignite my inner fire to transform, I a normal guy into an insane one, in the eyes of the world. Shhh, they don’t know you to know this, but. I am rebel in nature.

Let me call them, the unseen ones, they are multidimensional beings. Well everything started by that, telepathic of intuition, shhh… They showed me my path, it was time, I am in age, so they sent the telepathic message to make sure that i will witness something......BIG....... in which will change my reality forever. I taste of how small we truly are, without seeing what lies in plain sight.

In the past, year 2011. I had a transfer of consciousness by a night, since in this state of mind, I felt the hunger to transform myself into a new image in my own self-perfection. Theey ended my dark night of soul period, I learned to see new ways, new eyes looking bright, the world didn’t seem to be the one, I thought it was, and is there more to life, than we’re told/ programmed to be?

Honestly I have to limit myself, I don’t want to transform too fast, I was ignorant in my past, I was youngminded in this new strange world, I thought I knew, what I had to do, but hah, I am learned it the harsh way, which I guess a lot of people want have the courage to fulfill. I made a choice, a path with sacrifice, a price I sometimes wonder was worth it. Is this what I wanted, I can answer that for now.

I was unstable by thought and expressing my true insights in life. I see, I am cursed, and yet I am blessed by the heavenly ones. I have the static vision in colors, the eyes of the seer. I defeated my inner demons, and made it a Tulpa, my spiritual guardian, I was normally in my dreams the hunted to hunt with great fear… but I mastered it somehow, to embrace it instead and I felt no fear as usual, I can defeat my monsters in the dream realm, resolve inner conflicts..

The student want to become a master, of what? Well i am something, i want to believe in that. I learned to unlock some state of a larger and hidden consciousness in dreams. I usally wake up with awareness in dreams, and learned to remember a question to the first person i could yell! Hey Pal, It is just a dream, but i have a question you:

"Tell me how to find my higher self"

He replied, well ichill... at first, you need to love yourself - and by doing that in the right way, when things will reveal piece after piece in time.

I woke up after that, and thought that was deep, after that. I Began keeping questions ready when i woke up in dreams by whatever triggers it.

What is happening to me, am I crazy? But sadly I easily scary people away from me, I found out, I aren’t crazy as I first thought, I was… strange… or is this the perfect life manuscript to enjoy, where i am playing it or nevermind, please dont take my statements seriously, sometimes i am just creating something in my mind, a bit childish in the way, i am…. Heh anyway.

I unlocked the gate to dream while awake. I was lonely; it’s been a lonely road ahead. Also, We all have the hidden answers in us in plain sight, buried deep within the mind. Just search for it, failing is gaining, put some flow of thought to it, create it, you haven’t forgotten we’re creators in this realm, have you? I forgot it, but I learned it again.. we are special, you he her it, the closest people, it is a kind of magic, where The impossible is possible, if we try to find a road that hopefully will lead us to where/to the answer. I know, we haven’t thought about, so lets try to make it real, but in truth, because in our findings and wants, the universe will find it.

Consciously to subconsciously actions will make a step, one by one, backward or forward. It all connected, who am i? I am he. Or am i? Deep thoughts, between planes of thoughts. I like cubes, and Saturn too.
Spiritual warfare in the heavens and much wickedness in high places, I’ve seen it, the seraphim fighting, the burning ones made of fire, shining as small jewels, when they dance all night against each other. Some will ignore it subconsciously, but shh… i will speak endless nonsense, this is a just an impression impact i want feel about me.

Do you know? I am nobody, I isolated myself in this modern world in completing myself, I thought I was soon in goal, but hey! I am nothing at all, near the goal, its an illusion, which makes me unsure from where I want to go. My life’s purpose, is that a thing? Do I have ambitions or dreams, I am not sure.

Why am I typing all this? I don’t know, but this is a strange welcoming for a guy, whom is in overhead of himself, I agree. I am searching for one, who can understand, or needs some insight, but hey, maybe it’s the other round around? I am in need of finding some answers. Maybe one of you is that person/or persons. I am normally a shy one, but.

I can perceive them with a set of eyes, but my eyes arent the answer for you, unless you know about it - i guess that's why i am here, a new site, new people i hope to bring us together by the bond of unseen forces at work.

Call it faith, luck/coincidence or just synchronicity events. I am here, who am i? I am me, in the beginning watch me. In the end, you will see, I am all there is, and all there will be. That’s why I want to find out to love one self with an true understanding, not lying to myself, but think less, feel more. We lost our illusions.

The entities are here for me.... but “Why me?” It’s as if someone lifted a curtain, wanting to reveal themselves to me with a certain amount of esoteric knowledge.

The shining ones.. aka. light beings, orbs are often referred to as being mythological, but, in fact, are very real. I called them The Watchers or The Shining Ones, but they go under the names of the Elohim, anunnaki, angels, demons, fallen angels, Fastwalkers to The Seraphim.

I’ve read that this is rare but that throughout history this is the way it has always been done.
Fx. book of Enoch....

It was my time to begin, it has started as planned. Oh damn, I said too much. I went on the spiritual path in 2011, i am here today in year 2016. It's an 9 year. Something great ahead or i dont know. Well i been into spiritual learning for about 5 years, while at same time i've been expanding my consciousness in many ways in hope, it will gives clarity, but sadly i am maybe looking at it wrongfully..

I do fear myself and mankind, in how much power we possess by thoughts and its influences in this world, our universal reality can be altered in a way - by empowering it with others. This is huge in different ways of seeing, by raising our mind, body n soul in great health with positively energy.

Sharing is caring.

I accidentally created tulpa or guardian... but it has the eyes which have been with me, my whole life.... even if i wake up in dreams, i see it, even in secret techniques art, similar in scrying objects,since childhood, this being has been with its same eyes, where I painted it as child, to revealing itself in dreams, and the end, visions behind the eyelids.. what is this, well..

- after all it is my deepest subconsciously created being, similar to a shadowself form, thoughtform. My forgotten dear one, I see you know, I know when people are emotional unstable, you will come out to bring pain in protecting me, but in truth, it is only hurting me.

Or maybe i want it, to create the impression in me, for better self-accepting it. Believing is achieving. What we believes, is most likely what it will be in our worlds in perceiving the reality.

I promise, to never be evil from my sad period,night of the soul. Why do my ínner monster the eyes of the snake. Those slits, haunts me, if I am wrongful, and If I am ever making the mistake again, I will see them, watching me, to remind me, I am confined of guilt in my own mind. That's amazing this can happen in my case. And nope i monster cant talk, it is best viable of visuals in meditation, but today(present) i rarely sees it. In the past it was often from all the negatively influences i made. I also made art with it in photoshop, - how it looks like, i can post it for those who are interested later in the art forum.

"It becomes fun, the more I connected the puzzled " - The connection buried deep into my mind, or it is something deep, too deep, but special to me.

There is a thought emotion language - similar in creating object behind my eyelids or travel to my inner universe with the unseen ones....
I know there aren't many that are aware of this phenomenon, but sadly most people needs true strength, so they can conquer mostly everything, if I truly have an understand of what I am dealing with, a strong sense of success in every upcoming trial - by helping and realizing the hidden greater potential that is in one - that’s my greatest achievement some years ago.

That is my story, breadcrumbs -- to who is this weird one, well;
I am magical working with unseen forces, trying in puzzle the hidden works of the universe in how we can influence it -- with unseen forces. I hope, you guys can accept me, I don’t want to sound lame, but just magical in the way. I am just, the person i hopefully thought whom is great in his own image, in this own way, so I will end with my last word - in remembering;
The impossible is possible.

Well i dont have to give meaning, but this is how, it is meant to be; A wall of text, since I am thrilled to be here, i like to meet every person in our journal of life, since each one has something special to teach one, if we pay attention to the details, the awareness of the mind our surrounds. Energy, unseen forces, we are creators in this realm. I am one of my own kind, create/destroy,so dont be enslaved by your own mind. By that fact i will add my final word and say;
Just some thoughts.

Thank you for reading, friend!

I am happy to meet you all.

- One love

Last edited by IChill : 09-04-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:33 AM
Master
hi IChill.
you had mentioned loneliness at one point in your story.
a favorite song of mine speaks to that.
may i share that song here?

America ~ Lonely People:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRDn...&nohtml5=False

thanks, H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 09-04-2016, 08:47 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-04-2016, 01:44 AM
Experiencer

Nice to meet you!
Old 10-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
I learned to see new ways, new eyes looking bright, the world didn’t seem to be the one, I thought it was, and is there more to life, than we’re told/ programmed to be?

I can relate to this very well...It's a good feeling when you begin to open/awaken and realize there is more going on than the physical and what we are told/conditioned to believe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
I learned to unlock some state of a larger and hidden consciousness in dreams. I usally wake up with awareness in dreams, and learned to remember a question to the first person i could yell! Hey Pal, It is just a dream, but i have a question you:

"Tell me how to find my higher self"

He replied, well ichill... at first, you need to love yourself - and by doing that in the right way, when things will reveal piece after piece in time.

I woke up after that, and thought that was deep, after that. I Began keeping questions ready when i woke up in dreams by whatever triggers it.

Oh this is very good! Dream messages from your higher self are very enlightening...I have received dream messages such as "Separation is an Illusion" and "Believe the Power"...those messages occurred to me fairly recently in my dreams and felt quite profound...

There is a lot of truth and wisdom to your dream message...when you learn to love and accept yourself you come to a state of awareness where you love yourself unconditionally, which in turns allows you to love others in the same way...Also yes, it can take time to fit the pieces together but after a while you begin to see the bigger picture as you feel more whole and complete with yourself...

Also, no you are not crazy at all ;)
Old 10-04-2016, 10:53 AM
Master
Welcome IChill :)
Old 10-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Experiencer
HI IChill. You mentioned asking about your higher self? In meditations one afternoon I heard the voice of a young girl. I asked her what was I meant to do. She says "You have to heal yourself before you begin helping others". I asked who she was. She tells me "I am you and you are me". I knew what she meant. I've had issues with family for years. We may go 10 years without speaking over anger or pride. I have worked through half of it. The more I overcome these obstacles within self, the stronger my clairs get and the faster I learn to use them.

As far as you seeing them, it has its own feel doesnt it? Work on self and that too will get stronger.

Welcome to the forum new friend!
Old 10-04-2016, 11:17 PM
Knower
Thank you all for the kind words/replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
may i share that song here?

Yes, thank you very much for sharing :=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
As far as you seeing them, it has its own feel doesnt it? Work on self and that too will get stronger.

Yes true, it is indeed. A special feeling with power enough to change one totally. They helped me to transform from my person ego/false self to something higher than i was in the past. In which empowers me with a higher power in life (not religious) but in spiritual growth in personal transformations. I never understood "what spirituality meant" in the past and I ignored it. We're very technological in today's world, but most of us have lost touch with our side of true spirituality from the inner self and the nature/universe. I think, Its all about balance in both factors.

I felt touched of something divine, which i wasnt worthy of - they showed me kindness, it's kind of a weird sensation in a good way that vibes up from my spine and makes my voice shake(overenthusiastic), while being sweaty. It's hard to explain, but it reminds me of kundalini activation, I guess. About them,there arent really a catogary for them, but In Christianity - people might refer to them as "The Seraphim" or "Angels", the burning ones of light in night skies. Others people call them light beings(star beings) etc etc.. Who lives In the heavens. My relationship with them is by spiritually affects, I needed that to get back on track. They have always been here even in religious texts etc. etc. Anyway to say it short, it's not so important by what they are, but they're the reason that gives me power to continue life from getting through my dark night of the soul period and actually feel there are higher powers in life, which can touch one by a distance, awaken a feeling inside oneself that is alien in modern nature. It's like fuel for the mind, body n soul.

That's my acknowledgement of them. People will always have a different options about my encounters with them. Anyway It doesnt matter as long they just matters to me... My life is not their life, but I do feel like a guy in a supernatural/Sci-fi genre movie lol.. life is strange, what did i forget... But my life manuscript is great so far..... by believing that hhehehe --- it all about spiritual maturity as in awakening one self, which some will refer too.

Well, i said too many details from the endless rabbit hole. Instead of kept it short answered, here's some quotes :=)

"Behold The Wisdom Keepers Who Traverse The Sky They Communicate Through Telepathic Waves Deep In Your Mind. Beyond Space And Time Where We Touch Through Meditation Divine Design" - Truthseekah

"Far away, hidden from the eyes of daylight, there are watchers in the skies." – Euripides The Bacchae c. 406 BC