Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
thank you Akira I am so glad my reply spoke to you some. well there are so many ways to deal with being a human so all sorts of things would help. the best technique I've found to deal with issues is called EFT Emotional Freedom Technique and there's a section on this forum for it actually, but it's not busy so while you could find worthwhile information there, you might rather or also check out youtube videos or other places or forums online. it's a surprisingly popularized technique though most have no idea what it is. it is even validated by scientific studies for helping with a variety of issues, from mental disorders like phobias and ptsd, to different pains or recovery after illness or surgery, to even being useful for improving golf or basketball game scores!

it's the closest technique I've found to a panacea, though it can require some work and dedication despite it being a very simple technique. basically it's like affirmations and acupressure point tapping. but it goes much deeper than that. it works in amazing ways and can be life-changing or at least paradigm shifting, it helps you get to the core of issues and overcome latent unnecessary energies holding you back.

So that's one great way to deal with unkempt emotions. there are also other things like emdr which is also scientifically proven, and actually one book I read about a version of EFT called ESM Emotional Self Management (book: Instant Emotional Healing) the doctors who authored it incorporate some extra things into some of their techniques, such as eye rolling which emdr is but of course it's a bit more than that.. and humming and counting are in one of the ESM techniques. I've had a really interesting journey learning about healing, because I ultimately came to realize that almost anything humans naturally do is healing. I spent years afraid to do too many things at once because if something finally worked I wanted to know what it was.. til I finally realized almost everything works. it just all can't work as a cure instantaneously. and I also found that the diet and healing the physical body is extremely important.

Actually when I first started doing EFT years ago I realized that in my early tapping attempts. that I couldn't hope to heal my brain and emotions or mental state efficiently if I didn't heal my body first. I'll skip about a decade til now lol.. Now I've still yet to do the things I know I should to heal my body better, but I have made a lot of changes to almost be there anyway. I can talk more about that if you are interested but won't get into it if not. It seems important to clear the physical slate though so that mental, emotional, and spiritual energies have a clearer channel and avenues to travel freely. I've heard that detoxifying and healing the body also helps to purge old toxic emotions.

Something else I'd highly recommend is some light exercises. If you want to just get fit and toned the best thing to do is simple interval training, where you do something with a lot of intensity, like run really fast as fast as you can, or do some speedy jumping jacks or whatever, for a small amount of time like 20 seconds, then you rest for half a minute to a minute, or longer if you need.. then be speedy quick again and then rest and do that about half a dozen times. and that will be a more successful workout than what most people achieve in 2 hours at the gym.
but the light exercises I really recommend are more conscientious, like Donna Eden energy exercises. She is an incredible enlightened woman who's been sharing ancient modern healing technique exercises for years and loves to educate people about how the human being works energetically and whatnot. And, I knew about EFT for years before I stumbled upon her, but it turns out her husband is a man who wrote a paper on EFT that I'd been sharing for a long time. I feel so lucky to have found out about her, it put everything into a different perspective. I can link you to some of the things I've seen of hers if you want, or also her daughters are into healing too and they share a youtube playlist with her where they do one minute energy exercises, or did, on Wednesdays, so there are a bunch of them that are so easy to do and you'll learn a little bit while flipping through some. but I'll give you an example, a lot of them are just really common movements but they explain how or why they work. things we take for granted or don't realize we're doing, such as putting our hands on our chins or forehead or crossing our arms. They teach that making figure 8s helps heal the body and build up energy, and tapping or thumping certain places gets your lymphatic system going and easy ways to stimulate other organs and so on. Many of the techniques have roots in ancient healing systems. Donna Eden has a daily energy routine she recommends to jumpstart yourself in about 5 minutes, but there are a lot more techniques and tools and tips you can learn from her or her daughters. One other exercise routine that I found to be most worthwhile and not difficult to get into is The 5 Tibetan Rites. it's just a series of quick yoga movements that apparently impact all of the chakras and organ bodily systems and such. and you just start out with 3 of each for however long and when you're comfortable you slowly move up til one day the max is 21 of each of the 5 rites. and that can take you months or years if you want, but they're great little exercises that are fun and feel good.

it's important to write if we want to control and understand our emotions better. you could just free-write in a notebook whatever you're feeling or thinking, or try poetry, or pair writing with pictures or another form of art, but by saying 'bar creativity' did you mean besides creativity? I was a little confused lol but anyways it's good to write, however you can get yourself to do it. make up stories or just write down a sentence or phrase.. one of my favorite things to do is pick a beautiful or interesting picture online (or I saved like thousands to a folder on my computer lol) and get inspired by it and write a line to go with it. or you can do that with a picture or art that already has an inspirational quote on it, just reflect on it for yourself and then come up with your own that fits the theme. I filled up notebooks with random thoughts and quotes or ideas I made up, but I haven't written much in them the last year or so. it's important to write however you can get yourself to do it. helping others can often help us with our own emotions and circumstances.

deep breathing, breathing through the nose, from the stomach or even from the ground or middle of the Earth, holding the breath, and then exhaling lengthily. one cool meditation I was given once (haven't done too much meditation) seemed really effective when I tried to do it and I actually kind of had my body quiver or my stomach roll in and out uncontrollably, which that stuff has only happened to me a couple times when doing EFT before..

but so this meditation has you muster up all the negative emotions and feelings and thoughts and resentments and whatever you feel doesn't belong, and focus it to your feet which have an opening to the middle of the Earth, and you imagine all that darkness and yuckiness funneling to the center of the Earth.. keep going as long as you can til you don't feel that shaky yucky energy anymore.. I personally wasn't able to do it long enough to feel like it was all on its way out lol but hopefully others have better luck or commitment than me.. but so you get all that darkness to the center of the planet below you, and there is a wonderful place that the Earth recycles negative unwanted energy, and she transmutes and transforms it into positive new energy that can feed other life and bless the planet. it kind of reminds me of a fake hell lol, because I don't believe in hell, but the idea of hell involves a lot of suffering and darkness, and all that could be transformed and that energy used for good. and Earth does this kind of thing all the time, and humans can too. So you send your unwanted energy and emotions and everything to the center of the Earth, and you have your feet chakras or whatever you want to call them open, and then you receive a lovely enchanting iridescent glowing green earthy energy from her. and you receive as much of that as you feel you need now til you're all filled up, and every inch of you is practically bursting with this wonderful green energy that is natural to you, and then you open your crown chakra or the top of your head, and receive this white, golden, whatever combination you want, brilliant light, this divine healing energy from the Sun and you have that fill your head and body and being, and the iridescent green shoots up and they combine and marry until you are over full and then that energy bursts out into a beautiful magnificent rainbow colorful light that shoots out into the rest of the universe and world around you.
something simpler to do if color energy healing like that is of any interest is using the violet flame, or just green earthly energy or pink, especially apparently you can send pink light to someone else who is upset. but you can do all sorts of things like this and make up your own. and combining different healing techniques usually makes them all much stronger and more effective together. All of the sense are healing and the body and brain or mind in so many ways. It's about applying consciousness and creativity, and gratitude because that is another important key, or the key to happiness and peace.

OmDaath oh that is very interesting about the Mars placement for men involving emotions! I've got a man with a Mars & Venus conjunction in Leo in the 8th house lol, so that probably alters the way he is a lot huh?

do you know their other placements Akira?

well OmDaath when I wrote what I wrote I didn't read carefully enough and thought that the Moon was in Cancer and the Sun Libra, as my fiance's is. but most of what I said just had to do with the signs and those three placements in general, not specifically about them being where I mistook them to be. I mean that Libras care so much about other people or are so focused on them, and that stuff gets stuck in the head.. at least in mine. but I do have a Pisces rising so you may have a valid point there. My fiance tries to numb his emotions though he is a very sensitive person, but again that's with a Libra Sun and Cancer Moon so Idno.. His Moon is in the 7th house though. as is mine, and I have a stellium in Scorpio also so that also contributes to me being more emotional haha. I can't claim to know what goes on in my fiance's head so I can't disagree with you at all and he does seem aloof at times. but he really is sensitive and cares a great deal about people, pick up a hitchhiker or go bring blankets and quinoa to the homeless type of caring lol, and took me in when I had nowhere to go, but anyways I also sense some ridiculous misguided arrogance and stuff probably from the Leo placements but I'm not trying to highjack this thread sorry Akira

but just because a sign is Air doesn't mean it doesn't feel or internally express that. I recall having an issue with Aquarius' supposed detachment, and on this forum someone with that sign told me that it may take them a while, but if they really care about someone then they will fix themselves around them and make a cozy home there, since it's fixed air, and I know I am not doing justice to the words they used or how they said it, but that helped me understand them better and they did warn that if you hurt Aquarius they will likely never return, but I saw how they were a lot more sensitive than they want to admit and it seemed to ring true. I think that a Cancer Sun would bring enough emotion and sensitivity into the mix to offset a lot of Libra detachment and would create a struggle in the mind, I mean that is literally what it does right, with the angle of Libra to Cancer being a square? Now if the Mercury is Cancer, Gemini, or Leo, that will tell a lot more. and and the houses of everything would too.

I didn't really answer about the leadership question. I think that they would want to do things their own way, or at least inspire others' choices, but secretly they would just want to be held and adored and cared for. You'll have to break through their shell and topple their scales lol, but gently

Great one by you. Described reading in detais. What happen when show in tarot readings?
Old 21-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
thank you Akira I am so glad my reply spoke to you some. well there are so many ways to deal with being a human so all sorts of things would help. the best technique I've found to deal with issues is called EFT Emotional Freedom Technique and there's a section on this forum for it actually, but it's not busy so while you could find worthwhile information there, you might rather or also check out youtube videos or other places or forums online. it's a surprisingly popularized technique though most have no idea what it is. it is even validated by scientific studies for helping with a variety of issues, from mental disorders like phobias and ptsd, to different pains or recovery after illness or surgery, to even being useful for improving golf or basketball game scores!

it's the closest technique I've found to a panacea, though it can require some work and dedication despite it being a very simple technique. basically it's like affirmations and acupressure point tapping. but it goes much deeper than that. it works in amazing ways and can be life-changing or at least paradigm shifting, it helps you get to the core of issues and overcome latent unnecessary energies holding you back.

So that's one great way to deal with unkempt emotions. there are also other things like emdr which is also scientifically proven, and actually one book I read about a version of EFT called ESM Emotional Self Management (book: Instant Emotional Healing) the doctors who authored it incorporate some extra things into some of their techniques, such as eye rolling which emdr is but of course it's a bit more than that.. and humming and counting are in one of the ESM techniques. I've had a really interesting journey learning about healing, because I ultimately came to realize that almost anything humans naturally do is healing. I spent years afraid to do too many things at once because if something finally worked I wanted to know what it was.. til I finally realized almost everything works. it just all can't work as a cure instantaneously. and I also found that the diet and healing the physical body is extremely important.

Actually when I first started doing EFT years ago I realized that in my early tapping attempts. that I couldn't hope to heal my brain and emotions or mental state efficiently if I didn't heal my body first. I'll skip about a decade til now lol.. Now I've still yet to do the things I know I should to heal my body better, but I have made a lot of changes to almost be there anyway. I can talk more about that if you are interested but won't get into it if not. It seems important to clear the physical slate though so that mental, emotional, and spiritual energies have a clearer channel and avenues to travel freely. I've heard that detoxifying and healing the body also helps to purge old toxic emotions.

Something else I'd highly recommend is some light exercises. If you want to just get fit and toned the best thing to do is simple interval training, where you do something with a lot of intensity, like run really fast as fast as you can, or do some speedy jumping jacks or whatever, for a small amount of time like 20 seconds, then you rest for half a minute to a minute, or longer if you need.. then be speedy quick again and then rest and do that about half a dozen times. and that will be a more successful workout than what most people achieve in 2 hours at the gym.
but the light exercises I really recommend are more conscientious, like Donna Eden energy exercises. She is an incredible enlightened woman who's been sharing ancient modern healing technique exercises for years and loves to educate people about how the human being works energetically and whatnot. And, I knew about EFT for years before I stumbled upon her, but it turns out her husband is a man who wrote a paper on EFT that I'd been sharing for a long time. I feel so lucky to have found out about her, it put everything into a different perspective. I can link you to some of the things I've seen of hers if you want, or also her daughters are into healing too and they share a youtube playlist with her where they do one minute energy exercises, or did, on Wednesdays, so there are a bunch of them that are so easy to do and you'll learn a little bit while flipping through some. but I'll give you an example, a lot of them are just really common movements but they explain how or why they work. things we take for granted or don't realize we're doing, such as putting our hands on our chins or forehead or crossing our arms. They teach that making figure 8s helps heal the body and build up energy, and tapping or thumping certain places gets your lymphatic system going and easy ways to stimulate other organs and so on. Many of the techniques have roots in ancient healing systems. Donna Eden has a daily energy routine she recommends to jumpstart yourself in about 5 minutes, but there are a lot more techniques and tools and tips you can learn from her or her daughters. One other exercise routine that I found to be most worthwhile and not difficult to get into is The 5 Tibetan Rites. it's just a series of quick yoga movements that apparently impact all of the chakras and organ bodily systems and such. and you just start out with 3 of each for however long and when you're comfortable you slowly move up til one day the max is 21 of each of the 5 rites. and that can take you months or years if you want, but they're great little exercises that are fun and feel good.

it's important to write if we want to control and understand our emotions better. you could just free-write in a notebook whatever you're feeling or thinking, or try poetry, or pair writing with pictures or another form of art, but by saying 'bar creativity' did you mean besides creativity? I was a little confused lol but anyways it's good to write, however you can get yourself to do it. make up stories or just write down a sentence or phrase.. one of my favorite things to do is pick a beautiful or interesting picture online (or I saved like thousands to a folder on my computer lol) and get inspired by it and write a line to go with it. or you can do that with a picture or art that already has an inspirational quote on it, just reflect on it for yourself and then come up with your own that fits the theme. I filled up notebooks with random thoughts and quotes or ideas I made up, but I haven't written much in them the last year or so. it's important to write however you can get yourself to do it. helping others can often help us with our own emotions and circumstances.

deep breathing, breathing through the nose, from the stomach or even from the ground or middle of the Earth, holding the breath, and then exhaling lengthily. one cool meditation I was given once (haven't done too much meditation) seemed really effective when I tried to do it and I actually kind of had my body quiver or my stomach roll in and out uncontrollably, which that stuff has only happened to me a couple times when doing EFT before..

but so this meditation has you muster up all the negative emotions and feelings and thoughts and resentments and whatever you feel doesn't belong, and focus it to your feet which have an opening to the middle of the Earth, and you imagine all that darkness and yuckiness funneling to the center of the Earth.. keep going as long as you can til you don't feel that shaky yucky energy anymore.. I personally wasn't able to do it long enough to feel like it was all on its way out lol but hopefully others have better luck or commitment than me.. but so you get all that darkness to the center of the planet below you, and there is a wonderful place that the Earth recycles negative unwanted energy, and she transmutes and transforms it into positive new energy that can feed other life and bless the planet. it kind of reminds me of a fake hell lol, because I don't believe in hell, but the idea of hell involves a lot of suffering and darkness, and all that could be transformed and that energy used for good. and Earth does this kind of thing all the time, and humans can too. So you send your unwanted energy and emotions and everything to the center of the Earth, and you have your feet chakras or whatever you want to call them open, and then you receive a lovely enchanting iridescent glowing green earthy energy from her. and you receive as much of that as you feel you need now til you're all filled up, and every inch of you is practically bursting with this wonderful green energy that is natural to you, and then you open your crown chakra or the top of your head, and receive this white, golden, whatever combination you want, brilliant light, this divine healing energy from the Sun and you have that fill your head and body and being, and the iridescent green shoots up and they combine and marry until you are over full and then that energy bursts out into a beautiful magnificent rainbow colorful light that shoots out into the rest of the universe and world around you.
something simpler to do if color energy healing like that is of any interest is using the violet flame, or just green earthly energy or pink, especially apparently you can send pink light to someone else who is upset. but you can do all sorts of things like this and make up your own. and combining different healing techniques usually makes them all much stronger and more effective together. All of the sense are healing and the body and brain or mind in so many ways. It's about applying consciousness and creativity, and gratitude because that is another important key, or the key to happiness and peace.

OmDaath oh that is very interesting about the Mars placement for men involving emotions! I've got a man with a Mars & Venus conjunction in Leo in the 8th house lol, so that probably alters the way he is a lot huh?

do you know their other placements Akira?

well OmDaath when I wrote what I wrote I didn't read carefully enough and thought that the Moon was in Cancer and the Sun Libra, as my fiance's is. but most of what I said just had to do with the signs and those three placements in general, not specifically about them being where I mistook them to be. I mean that Libras care so much about other people or are so focused on them, and that stuff gets stuck in the head.. at least in mine. but I do have a Pisces rising so you may have a valid point there. My fiance tries to numb his emotions though he is a very sensitive person, but again that's with a Libra Sun and Cancer Moon so Idno.. His Moon is in the 7th house though. as is mine, and I have a stellium in Scorpio also so that also contributes to me being more emotional haha. I can't claim to know what goes on in my fiance's head so I can't disagree with you at all and he does seem aloof at times. but he really is sensitive and cares a great deal about people, pick up a hitchhiker or go bring blankets and quinoa to the homeless type of caring lol, and took me in when I had nowhere to go, but anyways I also sense some ridiculous misguided arrogance and stuff probably from the Leo placements but I'm not trying to highjack this thread sorry Akira

but just because a sign is Air doesn't mean it doesn't feel or internally express that. I recall having an issue with Aquarius' supposed detachment, and on this forum someone with that sign told me that it may take them a while, but if they really care about someone then they will fix themselves around them and make a cozy home there, since it's fixed air, and I know I am not doing justice to the words they used or how they said it, but that helped me understand them better and they did warn that if you hurt Aquarius they will likely never return, but I saw how they were a lot more sensitive than they want to admit and it seemed to ring true. I think that a Cancer Sun would bring enough emotion and sensitivity into the mix to offset a lot of Libra detachment and would create a struggle in the mind, I mean that is literally what it does right, with the angle of Libra to Cancer being a square? Now if the Mercury is Cancer, Gemini, or Leo, that will tell a lot more. and and the houses of everything would too.

I didn't really answer about the leadership question. I think that they would want to do things their own way, or at least inspire others' choices, but secretly they would just want to be held and adored and cared for. You'll have to break through their shell and topple their scales lol, but gently

Seems you analyzed very deeply and spends lots of time in reading. You written well. great things describe by you.