Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Experiencer
Oh wow, Lucid Dream on first night with my very first Herkimer Diamond!

If you don't have time but still want to read, jump to "Story starts here"

If you have time and want to live my story, listen this song while reading The song captures the feelings I had in my lucid dream.

As it was recently Black Friday, I bought me self some new crystals and rocks. Besides what I put in the cart, I saw this Herkimer Diamond and it wasn't extraordinary huge nor was it too small as most are, however its shape and clearness (and size) was quite interesting, I decided to get it!

I do not usually work with quartz crystals that much, so this was my first one and it was also the quartz of quartzs, a Herkimer. I'm know this is a high vibration crystal and I use it mostly to amplify the other crystals and stones I work with.

Last night, I decided to put it under my pillow. I did read on countless sites about crystals meaning and noticed that a common thing that was shared between them, was that this can help with lucid dreaming. Although I enjoy these types of dreams, I never really used a crystal or a method to induce these dreams.

Story starts here

I did not have a lucid dreams since years, and last night, with my Herkimer Diamond right under my pillow, I was dreaming as I was swimming on this calm long pool and 2 friends in front of me that had slight advantage, childishly said I can't catch them, and then I was thinking in my mind that I knew I could if I'd wanted to... and right then, it was like I dared to think and say it this is a lucid dream.. this is a dream! I suddenly realized that I was in a dream, and in past occasions whenever I had a lucid dream, I was way too excited and quickly tried to fly, and in some cases it worked, but it didn't last long. What was different now is that I kept my calm, I was more like in awe than excited, and I turned around and swam on this long pool, imagine a long road in a city, this road was actually a slim pool where I was swimming like swan calmly while I was looking at the buildings of the city, I tried to see and remember (and i also actively thought in that moment) the details of a dream, the stereotype of blurry visions and what not.. well guess what, it was very crystal clear, with only some "here and there" spots that were like a bit fade-ish but nothing out of the ordinary. The swimming in the peaceful never ending long pool while seeing the buildings of a very beautiful city (like buildings from Paris..although the pic is Naples, Italy) from far~ left and right was absolutely a blissful experience.

This is one of the longest lucid dream I ever had. I wonder if it was so long and crystal clear because I unlike past experiences where I was trying to change the lucid dream (aka try to fly or bring 30 naked ladies in a hot tub with me... ), this time I was just observing. Meditation seems to have helped me a lot and I find it brings me new "benefits" the more I do it. It was interesting that while I was admiring the lucid dream, I realized that all the past times where I was feeling like the lucidity was fading and I tried to fight against losing it, well this time it was different, I felt like in my calmness and observing state, I could maintain the lucidity for however long I wanted, and it was quite long; it's just that I remember a thought I had right then, it was that it doesn't matter if I am lucid or not, as lucid just means remembering the wake life, and I remember I 'let go' and didn't had problems going back into the dream state and losing the lucidity. It was a calm and natural feeling to do so. Now I wonder, in this life, reality we are, what are we not lucid about? I know for sure there's something more after death and my convictions are not just comfort for the mind, but each to its own I guess.

End.

Quick info (excerpt from pocket_book_of_stones)

HERKIMER QUARTZ “DIAMOND”
KEY WORDS Dreams, visions, purification, spiritualization of physical life
CHAKRAS Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th)
ELEMENT Storm
PHYSICAL Supports general health, physical stamina and energy level
EMOTIONAL Aids in clearing the emotional body and removing negative attachments
SPIRITUAL Facilitates dream work, astral travel, time travel, dimensional shifting

These crystals are manifestations of pure, solidified spiritual Light. They emanate a high, harmonious energy that positively “sings” on the upper levels of the Quartz vibrational spectrum. Herkimers are ideal for body layouts, dream work, meditation pieces, jewelry, templates, energy tools or just about any other application. They not only broadcast their own energies—they can also pick up and magnify the frequencies of other stones. Herkimers emanate the brightest crystal Light, and they help purify one’s energy field and attune one to the white Light of the Divine essence. Wearing Herkimer “Diamonds” can give one the grace of a constant, almost subliminal connection to the higher spiritual domains. Angels are drawn to the pure etheric radiance emanated by these stones, and Herkimers can therefore be used as aids for those who wish to communicate or commune with the angels. They are also ideal stones for lucid dreaming and other types of dream work.Herkimers have a special affinity for Moldavite, and they also work harmoniously with Herderite, Satya Loka Quartz, Phenacite, Natrolite, Scolecite, Celestite, Danburite and all varieties of Azeztulite.

I actually currently combine it with Pyrite xD but that's personal motives.

Last edited by Bubbles : 20-11-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old 23-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Master
Now I want to buy a Herkimer Diamond so I can improve my dreams and lucid dream to go on an adventure.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 08-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Master
So weird so I just looked up the write up's for Herkimer Diamonds and yup if you want lucid dreams they are definitely the stone to go for :)
Old 08-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Master
I got 3 Herkimers, but hardly ever use them, had them downstairs for a long time just to aid with keeping energies clean and high.
Then I saw golden healer Herkimers in my fave crystal shop... 😍😍
Wouldn't mind having one of those! But they're slightly larger pieces only, meaning the price is too, hihi. Still affordable, but not as an 'extra' when you go out to buy other crystals.
I just read what it does -had been a while since I looked up Herkimer and don't think I ever read Golden Healer Herkimer's description-, and wow! I may just go get one after all! Not for the dreaming, I'm not interested in that. The rest it does, hell yes!
Thank you for bringing this to my attention
Old 09-12-2018, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Really cool story & dream, Bubbles. I am going to have to try one out.